What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

can someone up the demo to mega, im about to break something messing with this site and its captcha

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

whats new in the enty version anyways? thought he was just being slow this entire time. lol
2 new stages
11 new enemies
1 new boss
1 new outfit
Cg for each first time rape plus an item who let you see them everytime
New animations for succubus and giant flies
Cumming effect added for certain enemies
More voiced enemies

Last edited:

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New animations for succubus and bugs
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't find any new animation for BUGS.

This bugs that you mentioned is a Giant Fly like enemy at the entrance of 5th screen(Under Ground), right?

I've tried every method with them: while standing still and with F6 downed mode. Nothing happen.

Edit: I think I found the animation for BUGS/Giant Fly. Just go to the Big Baby screen and press UP whenever you face Big Baby, choose BUGS/Giant Fly and press Attack 1 button. You'll be transfered to a Special Black Screen and you may have "FUN" with the BUGS/Giant Fly there. :D

Same method could be applied to the new Giant Electric Caterpillar like enemy where you can only find in Big Baby screen. Also in case you missed the rape scenes from 3 Champs Boss in Catacomb, you can visit Big Baby to have fun with them.

Thank you dual1ty for notifying me. I didn't notice about the animation before. :)

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't find any new animation for BUGS.

This bugs that you mentioned is a Giant Fly like enemy at the entrance of 5th screen right?

I've tried every method with them: while standing still and with F6 downed mode. Nothing happen.
Yea, i meant giant flies. The ones at the beginning are still outdated.
If you go at the very end of the town, next to the "coming soon" panel, you will find 2 extra giant flies. Let them jump on you and then get downed and they will start raping Airi.

Last edited:

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how to enter the new stage? i've beaten the worm but nothing :confused:

:edit: ok i'm dumb =) now i shall only find the other new things ^_^

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

After you defeat the sandworm go to the right. Afterwards you have two things you can do.
1. (optional) go through the door to get the grapple subweapon.
2. Go through the hole with the "coming soon" dropped down.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Where to find this "Big Baby" people were talking about?

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where to find the Big baby and the new areas? or the demo doesn't have it at all.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Where to find the Big baby and the new areas? or the demo doesn't have it at all.
They're all talking about the enty demo. They're getting it off the creator's enty page by donating some money, like Patreon. The free demo on the creator's blog is much shorter and does not have the aforementioned enemies yet.

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They're all talking about the enty demo. They're getting it off the creator's enty page by donating some money, like Patreon. The free demo on the creator's blog is much shorter and does not have the aforementioned enemies yet.
ohh i see. i wish i got the enty demo. i cant support :< even though i would love to

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Feels weird to distribute an enty-only/patreon-only product when there many awesome patreon developers like Hentaiwriter and YummyTiger that are active on this board. Curious to know what their thoughts are on this matter.
The de facto site rule on this is generally if the creator has created the topic and/or frequently posts in it, then it shouldn't be shared here out of courtesy to him/her. Otherwise it's okay to post. I would also add that patreon is much more accessible and easy to pay for compared to "random japanese site x" for most people here.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I have the Enty version but where's this "Big Baby" enemy o3o

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

In the area where you have three goblins around a hole that puts you into the water area, instead of going down there you continue to the right. You actually go through the bottom of the stairs instead of climbing it. Jump and air dash reveals a hidden passage. Follow the passage way towards it.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have the Enty version but where's this "Big Baby" enemy o3o
Right before the underwater area.

There is a secret passage in that wall, all you have to do is jump dash next to it, until you find it.

The baby works as a enemy tester/gallery. You can pick which enemy you want to face and it will move you to a different room with 4 of them, so that you test out all the different animations combo.
If you jump up, you will also find a blue gas which will heal you and a red gas which will deplete your hp. You can use it to quickly lower your hp if you want to see the cumming animations. (only 2 enemies have them for now)

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@dual1ty:
1. I can't see your spoiler content.
2. Which enemies have cumming animation? Do I need to Red my HP in order to see the cumming animation?

Edit:
Finally got to see your spoiler screenshots. Do you really grind to lv 20 or do you tweak the save data?

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Huh? Where'd you find that costume?
You need to beat the 1hp challenge in the hidden area to unlock the costume.
Go to the right entrance of the catacombs, at the end of the town, but instead of going down the ramp, you need to jump up outside of the screen.
Go left past that one new single enemy who just beats down Airi and enter the tower.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Enty version just got updated.
Added a new small stage: Cursed Shelter
The fastest way to access it is going back at the beginning of the game, go to the forest 1_1 where the underground entrance is and run to the left. You'll enter another forest area. Keep running to the left, climb the huge log piles and drop down to find the shelter's door.

Inside the shelter there are 2 new enemies, 1 reworked old enemy and a event enemy.
Only the first area is lit. If you keep going foward you'll eventually die since you can't see anything but enemies healthbar.
The first encounter is the event enemy. You'll have to talk to him twice and always pick the second answer. You'll be moved to a different screen where a very big sexy animation will play.
You can move the camera around, zoom in/out and end the animation whenever you want.
After that, he will turn on the lights in the whole stage.

The second new enemy is a crouching guy with a tentacle thingy coming out of his mouth. He only has a single standing animation.
The third enemy looks the same as the second but he's standing. He has a progressive standing animation and a downed animation.

The reworked enemy is the guy at the tower who used only to beat Airi. He now has a downed progressive animation.

Only one of each can rape Airi at any time for now (hopefully we'll get some sexy gangbangs soon :3)

The gunner outfit is bugged. Once equipped you cannot switch back anymore.
The animations for the crouchy fat guy and the grey zombie are updated to work with the new gunner costume.

Last edited:

Brassyandclassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So how does one beat the minigame? The room simply spawns three white zombies which disappear in a cloud of smoke and then I instantly get killed by two green zombies (which were previously invisible)?

CorrinSpear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how does one beat the minigame? The room simply spawns three white zombies which disappear in a cloud of smoke and then I instantly get killed by two green zombies (which were previously invisible)?
The first room has 3 invisible zombies. Basically you'll have to land a hit as soon as they disappear so you don't immediately get grabbed and lose.
That's just the first room though. You'll have to play carefully to beat the whole challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.