What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

To be fair, if someone is asking for the patreon version just to "see what's new" to get an incentive, chances are he will probably grab the copy, don't pay anyway and then wait for someone to share the fully released game.
Patronage shouldn't be considered paying to get an update. Or paying to play a game. It's paying to support the content you tried and enjoyed so far.
Multiple people have listed in this topic all the differences between the free demo and the patreon version, and they continue to give out infos about the updates as they go.
Saying i just want an incentive sounds to me just an excuse to get free stuff.
The author already gave quite a big free version of the game with lot of content, enemies variety and animations.

This is not a completed game, patronage supports the author in making it and the more people are willing to pay for it, the better the results will be at the end. Sharing the patreon version of the game is not fair neither to the author nor to those who are paying to support his work.
Even if people only sign up for a single month just to get the copy and then unsubscribe, that is still money given to the author. Money he can use to make the game better.
If everyone would go with the "gimme free patreon" mentality, authors would be too busy IRL trying to make money to pay the bills rather than focusing on the content they promised to do.
Or even worse, they'll have to rush it, making mediocre content, because they can't afford to dedicate time on it anymore.
Pirating a game in development might hurt way more than pirating a complete product.

Now don't get me wrong. I do understand people with technical difficulties.
Heck, i cannot buy anything from DLsite because my mastercard doesn't work there.
I am forced to pirate most of the games i play. And i would be the first one to share this game whenever is completed and put on sale.
But, like i said before, a completed game with a pricetag on it is different than a game still in development.
For that very reason, i won't share the patreon version of this, nor i think other people should do it.
I knew that post would get a negative response. Do I always sound like a dick, or am I even more socially inept than I thought I was? Seriously, I want to know, since nobody on this forum has ever seemed to have a single positive response to anything I say. Just a confused side note, I'm not really angry.

Anyway, I wasn't saying that I need an incentive. If I was referring to myself I would have to say that I very much want an incentive, because the big demo you referred to is apparently missing most of the content that people keep saying is in the Enty demo, including many gameplay fixes that I would need to actually play through myself to see how the game has improved over time. Text descriptions of all of this stuff isn't enough for me, but if I saw enough of the updates and saw that they were definitely making positive progress, you can bet your paragraphs that I would support the game through whatever weird service I could manage it. You're speaking with someone in an odd financial situation (as are many, I'm sure) who has also made the mistake of backing far too many games on promise which simply disappear or disappoint afterwards. Please be understanding if I don't seem to be rushing to my wallet this time, no matter how helpful or friendly or progressive the dev seems to be.

Of course, this isn't how everyone thinks, and I even said in my original post that it might just make people pirate the heck out of the game, but there might actually be good reason for that. Reading through this thread, I saw a lot of people who wanted to play and enjoy this game who simply couldn't due to the method of payment, either not being able to sign up or not wanting to. Hopefully this particular game has a chance of being released on one of these 'H-Steam' things that have been popping up so that you don't even have to pirate it, and we can all be happy. But until then, as another yarr matey of ULMF, you can at least understand that sometimes people do want to support the developer and can't.

Of course, this is all speaking as a poor naive soul who actually buys the games he grabs from here and then puts enough time into. I'm likely the exception rather than the rule, but... dammit, let me live in my fantasy, man!

Last edited:

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really want the enty version but i can't. This game is soo good.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

so i can't find links for the game. and i can't download the demo. someone can upload the latest demo on mega? i have a few problems trying to download form the author's site o_O

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i can't find links for the game. and i can't download the demo. someone can upload the latest demo on mega? i have a few problems trying to download form the author's site o_O
Here you are. Don't worry, I have trouble with AXFC as well.

Edit: Oh, I hope your computer can run x64 bit games... sorry.

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So is this ryona only or what?

Brassyandclassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So is this ryona only or what?
Nope, there's quite a few rape scenes as you get further. First accessible one with actual penetration should be the white zombies that come as you go into the crypt. You have to get knocked down by them first, and let them break your back a bit before they pull off your skirt.

lordloxi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey thanks for the link. I was having trouble as well.

EDIT: I'm having a bit of trouble here. The character just seems to be always moving left by herself. Any thoughts on this?

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Hey thanks for the link. I was having trouble as well.

EDIT: I'm having a bit of trouble here. The character just seems to be always moving left by herself. Any thoughts on this?
Let me guess, you are using the xbox controller.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

tx so much friend, don't worry: i use x64 os :D

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

downloading now, but have a question: this demo version have the "succubus" enemies? (those girls in purple).

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The next to last version as the magicians. The latest one doesn't.

potatoviii

Reputation score

people with the enty version, how do you pay for it? credit card? paypal is not an option anymore, right? is it really safe? i want to support the author but i'm kinda afraid of signing up for something that i won't be able to cancel later, i mean, i can barely understand the enty page even with chrome's translator.

any help is appreciated, thanks =D

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

people with the enty version, how do you pay for it? credit card? paypal is not an option anymore, right? is it really safe? i want to support the author but i'm kinda afraid of signing up for something that i won't be able to cancel later, i mean, i can barely understand the enty page even with chrome's translator.

any help is appreciated, thanks =D
I am paying with a prepaid mastercard. I'm glad it works on Enty because DLsite refuses to let me use it.
You can cancel your pledge at any time from your account page, although for some reasons the button doesn't appear immediatly.
I am unsure if it takes a few days or it appears only after you fulfilled a whole month.

potatoviii

Reputation score

i didn't really plan on canceling, i was more worried that maybe the developer abandoned the project and i kept paying for it.

i searched some prices and taxes to order a prepaid card and i'll end up paying more money to my damn bank than to the developer, and sadly that's more than i can spend... guess i'll wait for the final release. if it had a payment option as easy as steam i'd have bought it already... that sucks. but thanks for the help anyway =D

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am paying with a prepaid mastercard. I'm glad it works on Enty because DLsite refuses to let me use it.
You can cancel your pledge at any time from your account page, although for some reasons the button doesn't appear immediatly.
I am unsure if it takes a few days or it appears only after you fulfilled a whole month.
When using a bank card, you wont be able to cancel pledge until the payment has been processed.

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This will be officially the first game I've spent $$ on. (Thx to the fact that Enty did not reject my card) XD

Would it be too much of a suggestion for the author to add fine details of change on Airi's animation (Could be as minor as facial expression to the body's movement - hips/etc) during the progression of the rape-fest if players let it be long enough?
[EDIT 14/7/2016: Never mind. Apparently the only legit way to do it is to hit the 5k Yen donation and attempt to ask him for the feature >: Ain't having the sufficient funds to do so at the moment]

Cant seem to find the poll section for us to vote on existing features. [It isn't up in his Enty site milestones descriptions either]

About the CG that has been mentioned rather earlier, how do I prompt it? o_O Whenever Airi gets GO-ed from rape and I press Enter, it just transitions immediately to the save point.

EDIT 14/7/2016: Also... is there a place where I can report all the bugs to him? I've found several bugs, some may be a turn off, some may not,

Here's a few examples:-
1. Comparison from Trial version to Full Version, the leakage of cum from the "Fuck Man" is apparently yellow/orange (Similar to the one used in the Champ Boss guy when Airi got stabbed in the stomach, probably indicating blood :confused: )

Free Trial Version

Full Version [Enty]

2. Airi in her basic outfit when being toyed around by "Fuck Man" while prone. [Not sure if it's just me] This also happened with the new flies that were near the Coming Soon Area at "Old Town" stage.

3. The white line found in both trial and enty version when Airi is in this situation. Also with this, the seemingly weird tile during Fuck Man's Down Back Fuck Position

P.S: I can't write Japanese Kanji despite having taken classes, didn't have the time to complete the course back then due to an extensively stressful final year project on game development. Anyways, the point is, if someone can help translate/push these bug reports to the author, you're more than welcome to do so, also, leave me a private message in my profile if ya wanna get more bug reports to deliver in 1 go.

Overall: Naisu Game :3 Love that grey level 19 fatty fella's animations. Always wondered why it did 3 mana damage instead of health damage. [Which is a bug but I won't be posting a screen shot of it for now unless everyone's alright with leaking paid material over the forum just for an extensive bug report]

P.P.S: There is actually a way to p-level in this game without the use of a cheat engine. I got to level 25 in an hour but it could have been done faster if I knew the technique earlier. >:
INT > STR when it comes to grinding.

Last edited:

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a new update (12th/July). But there is nothing written about it on the blog or enty site, I've downloaded it but haven't tried it. Anyone found anything new?

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's a new update (12th/July). But there is nothing written about it on the blog or enty site, I've downloaded it but haven't tried it. Anyone found anything new?
He reworked the gallery map to make it easier for certain enemies to combo her.
Now you don't even need to pull enemies down the ledge, because it's just a flat area.

Leeches now work properly and won't bug/wander off the walls anymore. He also added more leeches in the old underwater area so that you can get 4x combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.