What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

the levels are waayyy too cluttered. wtf is with all the items in the foreground and background.

Reputation score

I might be blind, but I'm not finding the demo you are all talking about. It's supposed to be in the first post of his blog, right? Or did he remove it?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

wat demo? I think he just said that he made something playable but not whether he released a demo or not.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm I guess whatever was downloadable that was indicate in thread posts from two years ago is gone.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, it looks like the demo is gone. There wasn't much to it, it was very alpha, but I did find it still on my HD, if anyone wants it:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

mhh i cant upload it, it stops the zip upload at maximal 50% and after a few tries it says "this site is not available"
sorry guys no demo ^^

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

May I ask something:
I browsed the game link just yet and I can't find any demo or video that you guys were talking about. I have translated the game link using Microsoft Translator and still can't find any download button for demo or video.

Can anyone here give me a direct link to the game demo or video? The Mega link posted in the previous page was long since dead.

Thank you.

One more question, please:
What H-game is similar to Hounds of the Blade and Nano Crisis?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What H-game is similar to Hounds of the Blade and Nano Crisis?
Unfortunately, not too many.

The other side-scrolling action games I enjoyed are the Koooonsoft flash games, and parasite in city. Go check them out if you haven't, yet.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone have those clips that were being spoken about earlier?
Pretty late but

3 clips
Fatman on top of Chairi sucking on her nipple
Chairi getting lifted up and eaten out by a... gremlin-thing
A zombie wrapping its legs around her waist, biting the nape of her neck while she's standing

Might have missed one but it's been so long ago that if I missed it I probably didn't think it was worth saving. The alpha test is pretty barebones and nothing to write home about anyways. The combat seems to have undergone revisions since then anyways (plus she didn't have a voice either)

And in case anyone didn't watch the test video in July (which I had just now found)
Her orgasm sounds nice.

The most recent update on their pixiv was on September 12, so they haven't gone completely quiet. Sometimes I can't tell if the developer is laid back or indecisive about certain things though.

They made a video about it, but I do hope the screen flashing effects get toned down.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think the maker finally updated his webpage a few hours ago and it now have a heading called "Airi in the making"

I'm just glad he just shown a bit of progress today. I was worried he's gonna post 6-12months after his last post in July saying he lost motivation again.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately, not too many.

The other side-scrolling action games I enjoyed are the Koooonsoft flash games, and parasite in city. Go check them out if you haven't, yet.
Thanks for answering. ^^

I know Parasite in City. Gotta check Koooonsoft flash games. ;)

Last edited:

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update: New post with youtube video posted by author, with another post showing two new screenshots.

New Post indicates that the new working Demo is coming out in 4 days on 10/15.

:cool:

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Demo is LIVE on author's blog!

The password to download is in the same post by the author. Download speed is going super slow though; only getting 30kb/sec.

Last edited:

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ahaha. I guess the maker was being nice and uploaded it once it hit 0am at Japan.

Playing the demo.. I'm glad it's pretty solid so far. I take it there's no animation for the flies yet?

Edited: Yup. A pretty good demo. Hopefully he continues and finishes the game!! He seems motivated this time.
There are a number of big skeletons in random corners of the map which I felt like there should be some kind of item there, but there seems to be no way to interact with those objects for now.
Also interesting to note that the fatsos actually gangs up the main character if u managed to get multiple of them close to her. No gameover CG or anything of the like though.. even though the maker seems to already had a game over CG ready on his Pixiv account.

Last edited:

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Love that ganging up business... especially the double nip sucking.

There is a save point right before the sandworm boss that replenishes your hp. In the pause menu, you can distribute your level up points to various stats. Also, you can also purchase items from the trade menu. So far I've only bought the most expensive ring (1000gems). It gave me something like 400+ max hp. Not sure what the other items do yet.

It appears that every enemy has at least two types of grabs. A normal grab and a stunned/grabbed while Airi is jumping grab. If the player gets hit a random number of times, Airi gets stunned and she'll collapse to the ground for a fun session with a zombie or fatso. To break out of the grab, smash your directional buttons.

Like candyfloss said, there appears to be no animation for the flies at the moment.

Here's the list of grabs I've seen so far; (type a = normal, type b = stunned/grabbed while jumping)

Zombie
a.) Nibbling on Airi's neck while standing. Seems to deplete lots of HP very quickly. Seems painful.
b.) Nibbling on Airi's breast while laying on top of her.
No multiple enemies option yet.
(previous demo had the zombie eating Airi out, but it seems to be gone in this demo).

Fatso
a.) Forcefully licking Airi's axilla (arm pits). More of a tease than actual damage.
Multiple enemies option- Up to 4 Fatsos licking Airi in various places including her axilla, thigh, and back.
b.) Sucking Airi's nipple with Airi gasping for air every time he "lets" her nipple go.
Multiple enemies option- Two Fatsos simultaneously sucking Airi's nipples without stopping.

My only complaint so far is the lack of a struggle bar. It would be nice to know how much more I need to struggle before Airi breaks free of the hold. Sometimes, it's very easy to break the hold, but in other times, I need to smash my keys for at least 3-4 seconds before I can break free.

The addition of a h-bar or orgasm bar would be pretty awesome, but I can't complain. Can't wait for more.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here's the list of grabs I've seen so far; (type a = normal, type b = stunned/grabbed while jumping)

Zombie
a.) Nibbling on Airi's neck while standing. Seems to deplete lots of HP very quickly. Seems painful.
b.) Nibbling on Airi's breast while laying on top of her.
No multiple enemies option yet.
(previous demo had the zombie eating Airi out, but it seems to be gone in this demo).

Fatso
a.) Forcefully licking Airi's axilla (arm pits). More of a tease than actual damage.
Multiple enemies option- Up to 4 Fatsos licking Airi in various places including her axilla, thigh, and back.
b.) Sucking Airi's nipple with Airi gasping for air every time he "lets" her nipple go.
Multiple enemies option- Two Fatsos simultaneously sucking Airi's nipples without stopping.
The zombie you mention is specifically the green ones. The pale zombies will lift Airi in a chokehold, or if stunned, put her in a submission hold.

The sandworm boss will niblle on Airi if it catches her. That's...about all it really does actually, except that it charges after getting hit.

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update: New post with youtube video posted by author, with another post showing two new screenshots.

That link doesn't work. The middle part is cut.

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry about that. Not sure why it did that.

Here's the link to the author's youtube page.

Dieyousei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's one more position. When the pale zombie has Airi in a stranglehold, let it go on for a bit. He/She/It will pull Airi's skirt off and rape her. Finally a reason to break lurkerhood.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The only thing that is missing for me are finishers.

Status
Not open for further replies.