[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

Dispatching Interceptors!

All avaiable units prepare to board the Skyranger!

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New demo is up.

Downloading now...

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You should try out the game first if you don't want to get spoiled. Might be more fun if you discover things yourself.

But important note by the maker is don't try to import the save from the previous version into this one. It would cause a error.

And if you got a error from entering the water, most likely there's a problem with your PC specs. You can try to play by setting the graphics to fastest (lowest quality) instead.

Personally, I find that there are a few bugs in this game. One important bug is that if you hit ESC while in-game, it will bring up a menu to exit the game which you cannot close! If you did not save your game, it might be distrastous.

I listed some things that I have discovered in the new version in the spoilers.
Newly implemented stuff:
  1. 3 New monsters - mini goblin, crawling man, fucking man (Near fuck! fuck! fuck!)
  2. Stage 2 implemented (Sewers)
  3. Previous save point removed. However, 3 new save points are implemented.
  4. Red orb charges system implemented (See next point) Hitting enemies or getting hit earns you red orb charges.
  5. Previous OP 1-shot-everything-hyper-beam special move replaced by lightning strike, which does less damage and consumes red orb charges. Lightning strike's damage is 5x your Str value
  6. Heavy strike now consumes MP.
  7. It is easier to level up now to compensate with the MP consuming heavy strike.
  8. Scythe obtainable after entering a side room after beating the first boss. The Scythe adds a additional move which grabs the enemy to you and damages it by double tapping X.
  9. New currency (Pink crystals) can be found near a big skeleton.

Not yet implemented but planned to:
  1. Pause system
  2. Cumming/finishing animation
  3. Flying bug still lacks animation

Last edited:

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

there is also a big guy with a mace with 2 h animations, same screen as the first zombie with h animation....
tip Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!
.. I missed that! So that's where the fucking man is.

Gonna update the list, thanks for the tip!

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've found only 2 of the 3 new save points so far... the one by the entrance to the fatmen and the one under water. Does anybody know where the third one is?

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've found only 2 of the 3 new save points so far... the one by the entrance to the fatmen and the one under water. Does anybody know where the third one is?
It's in the first area of the forest at the top right corner. A very early save point. Probably for those that needed to save shortly after the prologue.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

[*]New items placed near big skeletons that gives gold.
1. Can you please give me a screenshot and tell me in what screen can I get that new items? What kind of items exactly it is?

2. Is it possible to drag 1st Crawling Man with Scythe in the last screen of stage 2 so that Airi can be fucked with 3 Crawling Men?

I found a bug in 2nd save point screen where there is 4 Fatsos who love to lick Airi's armpit: If you jump on them the game will freeze. You won't take damage but somehow if you mash directional button, you can break free and the freeze will stop. Airi can be downed if you take several damages from them throwing stone.

Last edited:

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1. Can you please give me a screenshot and tell me in what screen can I get that new items? What kind of items exactly it is?
My bad! It isn't really a item that gives gold.

Just a crystal that can be broken by attacking it and you can collect pink crystal fragments for it.

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it possible to drag 1st Crawling Man with Scythe in the last screen of stage 2 so that Airi can be fucked with 3 Crawling Men?
Can the crawling man actually fuck airi? All I've seen them do is lick her breasts with much needed enthusiasm...

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can the crawling man actually fuck airi? All I've seen them do is lick her breasts with much needed enthusiasm...
That's what I meant by "fuck". :p

So is it possible to have 3 Crawling Men lick Airi's breast?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Kind of annoying when you press forward, pause, then forward again and the game decided that you want to dash and dash straight into the enemies :/

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm checking the site and find a screenshot where there are 4 Crawling Men in Stage 2. Is that room with 4 Crawling Men exist in the demo? How do I access it?

Dieyousei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2. Is it possible to drag 1st Crawling Man with Scythe in the last screen of stage 2 so that Airi can be fucked with 3 Crawling Men?
I managed it on the last screen by uppercutting the first one out of his pit and had him follow me down to the others. Does absolutely nothing. Once two grab on, the third just sits there.

On a side note, if people didn't know before, you can teleport to previously found save points via the pause screen. Should save on (an admittedly short) travel time if you want to go back to the forest from the slow water bit or vice versa.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I managed it on the last screen by uppercutting the first one out of his pit and had him follow me down to the others. Does absolutely nothing. Once two grab on, the third just sits there.

On a side note, if people didn't know before, you can teleport to previously found save points via the pause screen. Should save on (an admittedly short) travel time if you want to go back to the forest from the slow water bit or vice versa.
I've tried to uppercut 1st Crawling Man on the last screen several times but failed to let him hit the upper ground. Thanks for your information.

BTW there's seems to be a new update to the game. The latest update is today: 2015-12-26.

I'm downloading it now. Dunno what change does he make this time.

I found 2 secrets that maybe any of you don't know:
1. Airi can be downed in the 1st screen of stage 2 with Grey Zombie. Grey Zombie is hidden in the upper left/west of the screen. Jump and use Scythe to drag him out. Make Grey Zombie downed Airi and let 3 Goblins have fun with her. I managed to have 4 Goblins on her but the last one just sit still.

2. Using the same method I let Grey Zombie smashed Airi so that she downed to the water which lead to next screen. Game will stuck and the secret side scrolling unveiled. In the screenshot you can see that there's a big baby fatty like zombie. I don't know how to access this secret boss. Maybe any of you guys get any idea for this.

I don't know how to record my game. If I know I'll be more than willing to upload youtube videos for you guys.

It seems the only changes the creator make are renewing Enemy Data(Added Crawling Man) and fixed freeze bug for downed Airi with 2 up to 4 Fatso.

Finally managed to have 3 Crawling Men on Airi. Just like Dieyousei's said: 3rd Crawling Man just sit still.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.