What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Oh where oh where is my sexy orgy with the female zombie warriors. Everyone got zombified and the female warriors are nowhere to be found. There still 2 more areas unfinished, so I take it the females are in one of those areas. Anyone wanna put a date on when the game is gonna finish?

The guy is at it for like 2+ years, hope he's not milking no one. :p
I'm fine with the game being in development as long as he's adding new enemies/animations. But if he plans on giving out updates that merely add a scripted event and 2 animations you can't even trigger, then I guess it might not be worth waiting for the game to be completed

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The guy is at it for like 2+ years, hope he's not milking no one. :p
I'm fine with the game being in development as long as he's adding new enemies/animations. But if he plans on giving out updates that merely add a scripted event and 2 animations you can't even trigger, then I guess it might not be worth waiting for the game to be completed
Well, he's not milking anyone because he still delivers "something". He even warned everyone to stop supporting him if you expect similar-sized updates till the release. I think he's a rather good example for our fellow shit-faced patreon devs that think it's ok to release only a bugfix once every 6 months.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks, kiko!

I'm a little bit conflicted about the delivery date, tbh. On the one hand, the sooner the better (obviously, DUHH!), on the other... No new h-act game will compare for quite a while, I reckon! Scary thought... lol
And I'm saying that having only played with a build from ~8-9 months ago.

nubfest

Lurker
Reputation score
the fat zombie licker? I was able to trigger it simply by having him "dash" at me he then grabs you and slams you into the ground then begins licking then insertion.

Its the monster number 48 i think. He also dashes at you after you smack him

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nevermind I just remembered that I have a RDP service with a gigabit ethernet connection, gonna upload to mega now

Gonna take a while after all, apparently mega has a 2 mb/s upload cap. Gonna edit the post when I upload it

Decryption key:

Code:
!Ew9KHvUif_MCuSAnKg2l8U4TMG_ceR0LXpULsdJEVmI
Thank you very much... really ^^ :) :D

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the fat zombie licker? I was able to trigger it simply by having him "dash" at me he then grabs you and slams you into the ground then begins licking then insertion.

Its the monster number 48 i think. He also dashes at you after you smack him
I tried that already...15min or so? Doesn't work for me. I have to be in GunAiri outfit for him to trigger the new animation. Otherwise he just keeps licking...

nubfest

Lurker
Reputation score
I tried that already...15min or so? Doesn't work for me. I have to be in GunAiri outfit for him to trigger the new animation. Otherwise he just keeps licking...
you right changed to her default outfit and tried it. Odd guess author didn't add in default outfit and did gun, usually its the other way around lol

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know if I'm supposed to look for it somewhere else but I'm in search of some sort of guide to know how to proceed in the game: I've reached a town and defeated a "dwarf" in a tavern, but then the area leads to some sort of circus that's evidently unfinished. Do you know of a walk-through of sort having been posted here or on some other accessible site?
BTW thanks Kiko

nubfest

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know if I'm supposed to look for it somewhere else but I'm in search of some sort of guide to know how to proceed in the game: I've reached a town and defeated a "dwarf" in a tavern, but then the area leads to some sort of circus that's evidently unfinished. Do you know of a walk-through of sort having been posted here or on some other accessible site?
BTW thanks Kiko
the circus has a clown that has down position and a standing grab position which will kill you if airi doesn't have enough hp. Watch for a shoe on the ground and follow it. There also a giant that will also kill you from the down grab if you don't have enough hp. Depending on how the giant's handler changes your outfit you'll have different outfits on airi during the h event. Defeat him and you'll proceed to a room where you can interact with the room's clothes hanger for different outfit lick scenes.

Pwishmonger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
at the circus, before you go in the tent go right.
Much appreciated; thank you! <3

On a side note; anyone know what these are? I've never seen these creatures in the game nor in the gallery (or even the wiki). They're clickbait Youtube thumbnails, the actual video itself does not show case them.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Much appreciated; thank you! <3

On a side note; anyone know what these are? I've never seen these creatures in the game nor in the gallery (or even the wiki). They're clickbait Youtube thumbnails, the actual video itself does not show case them.

They're from the 1200yen bonus. Most of the enemies there were work-in-progress before they were actually added to the game. There are still lots of animations that could be added. For example, Champ#16 was planned to have additional animation sequences that in the actual game belong to the Destroyer Boss(missionary) and to the Butcher(knife-stabbing from behind). There are also stills and animations of unused enemies, mostly some Thing-like monsters that lick or literally devour Airi. In one of the gore stills, Airi is even shown to have pieces of flesh missing from bites which is something we don't see in the game (it's like she has some sort of super-regeneration).

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Thanks for the link, I hope we can count on you for future updates!

By the way, how do you trigger the clown to spawn? Whenever I go there it's empty.

kiko

Reputation score
Thanks for the link, I hope we can count on you for future updates!

By the way, how do you trigger the clown to spawn? Whenever I go there it's empty.
It won't spawn if you're using a savefile that has the game completed

Also don't count on me for providing future updates, although I'll try my best to get and reupload

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It won't spawn if you're using a savefile that has the game completed

Also don't count on me for providing future updates, although I'll try my best to get and reupload
Ah, I see. luckily I found the shoe and attacked it so the clown and the giant fight did happen. Thanks! I remember there was another alternative outfit you could change into in previous versions of the game but I forgot how to do it. The gunAiri outfit? Nevermind, I found it on page 7. Just had to mario pipe jump over the start where you first find those nail in the boob monk guys.

Last edited:

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone figured out if the farm event leads to something? I reached the point where Airi dodges some arrows and gets caught by a zombie in the process. But then the zombie just holds her and the only input that works is Q for changing the weapon. Seems incomplete to me.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone figured out if the farm event leads to something? I reached the point where Airi dodges some arrows and gets caught by a zombie in the process. But then the zombie just holds her and the only input that works is Q for changing the weapon. Seems incomplete to me.
You can struggle and get free (or the male villager should rescue you before you can do anything). Then, after you defeat everyone, you get some talk with the male villager and that's it for now.

kiko

Reputation score
Just a heads up, my link was taken down. I don't intend to reupload, nor provide any future updates

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Don't lash out on us, kiko, we are not to blame on this matter, the creator is the one who is, for obvious reasons, reporting all links he can find anywhere
As a side note, and this is to both you and him: if it's not you who will not provide future updates, someone else will

kiko

Reputation score
Don't lash out on us, kiko, we are not to blame on this matter, the creator is the one who is, for obvious reasons, reporting all links he can find anywhere
As a side note, and this is to both you and him: if it's not you who will not provide future updates, someone else will
Yes, someone else probably will. I just wanted to share a meaningless update with the forum. Don't wanna risk my mega account because there's a crapload of private stuff on it

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yes, someone else probably will. I just wanted to share a meaningless update with the forum. Don't wanna risk my mega account because there's a crapload of private stuff on it
Oh oh i see i see
yeah, better safe than sorry man

Status
Not open for further replies.