What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is the April update up?
Are you asking for a link or just for the info that it's out in the general? If the former, then no, you must search the vast abyss of the internet for it or wait for some brave dweller that's willing to be our Messiah for this month. If the latter, then yes, it's out since 1/4/18 (or 4/1 in the retarded date format).

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
She doesn't accept anyone on her enty anymore, that's kind of old news by now
Yeah , I'm just hoping she saved my seat

Then again, I haven't been appealed for what I'm buying regardless. $5 a month for an animation I may or may not enjoy, or wait a couple of years (Let's laugh at a few patron devs like Alice and Machine for a moment) for a decent compile for the same price?

I'd be more inclined if we had an idea on what the next animations would even be like, but for all i know, I might get stuck with another fat diaper man breaking her back.

Last edited:

peekpeek

Reputation score
Are you asking for a link or just for the info that it's out in the general? If the former, then no, you must search the vast abyss of the internet for it or wait for some brave dweller that's willing to be our Messiah for this month. If the latter, then yes, it's out since 1/4/18 (or 4/1 in the retarded date format).
Ty, and yes, I was referring to the latter. getting the link will be the first thing I do when I get back in to my town

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone know when will this game be released.

I used to support this dude, few months back, however after he announced that he would stop accepting any new supporters and was planning to release I have stopped. But now he just keeps on releasing updates and does not accept supporters back :(

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Does anyone know when will this game be released.

I used to support this dude, few months back, however after he announced that he would stop accepting any new supporters and was planning to release I have stopped. But now he just keeps on releasing updates and does not accept supporters back :(
The game is most likely nearing completion. The dev is just adding content, albeit REALLY slow.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The game is most likely nearing completion. The dev is just adding content, albeit REALLY slow.
Thanks for the answer, I hope in the complete product he does actually end up using all those extra animations/enemies he has made such as the troll enemy and so on.

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kindly asking for a PM with the April Update. Thank you.
Also I wonder if he would reopen sales after he finishes the game. I mean, I would buy the full version.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Kindly asking for a PM with the April Update. Thank you.
Also I wonder if he would reopen sales after he finishes the game. I mean, I would buy the full version.
Guys, stop asking for a game or PMing you one. It simply doesn't work in most cases. If someone is interested in sharing, they'll most likely make a post about it. Let's keep the board clean, ok? :)

As for the sales reopening - I don't see why not. Like, it's a stupid question. I don't remember if the game was supposed to go free once completed or not, but Chairi's not a moron or a shy(aka retarded) artist to artificialy limit access to his work after it's finished. For now, it's a marketing strategy to keep a more or less stable population of backers by keeping them in fear of losing access to the new content for a few months (yeah, that's a real thing and it's working in most cases). When the game is done, I don't see a rational reason to NOT release it to the public, free or not.

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
April Update info:

New damage value text
A new event added
show target location on the mini map
Boss champ power up
Return to title option in the menu
new sound for boss champ, chibi-gori and enemy no. 22
down attack added for enemy no. 22
boss champ and chibi-gori animations for gun airi
What's this new event about?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What's up with that download? It keeps trying to get me to download some other client thing.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

pass 5sz0 rar 123
I was originally gonna download and reupload to unixcorn, but using the baidu script gives me only 80 kb/s download speed, which is a server-side issue.. Still, thank you for providing a link

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like how how the Baidu thing doesn't let me download cos it needs a China Phone number...FML

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I like how how the Baidu thing doesn't let me download cos it needs a China Phone number...FML
Except you don't....find link to the international register page. There you can choose the country you are from and enter your phone number (it's still obligatory and page is still in chinese).

Also, I'll try to upload what I've downloaded from baidu but it will be done in couple of hours since I'm at work now.

Status
Not open for further replies.