What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Except you don't....find link to the international register page. There you can choose the country you are from and enter your phone number (it's still obligatory and page is still in chinese).

Also, I'll try to upload what I've downloaded from baidu but it will be done in couple of hours since I'm at work now.
sometime i don't know how dumb I am, thank you for the directions.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Here's a direct link to the new update, not uploading to mega anymore because the dev's just gonna strike them down lol. this is a reupload from the baidu link, I just extracted the file, and it had a 7zip self extracting archive, so I uploaded that. No passwords no bullshit

(Direct download, expires in 30 days)

Last edited:

OWMG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's a direct link to the new update, not uploading to mega anymore because the dev's just gonna strike them down lol. this is a reupload from the baidu link, I just extracted the file, and it had a 7zip self extracting archive, so I uploaded that. No passwords no bullshit

Thank you as always, kiko. :D

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much xD

peekpeek

Reputation score
April Update info:

New damage value text
A new event added
show target location on the mini map
Boss champ power up
Return to title option in the menu
new sound for boss champ, chibi-gori and enemy no. 22
down attack added for enemy no. 22
boss champ and chibi-gori animations for gun airi
Also added to the Noir replay

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hate the fact that the creator changed how Gun Airi dash-runs. I always use Gun Airi when I need to go long distances to explore, because her dash-run lets her hover/glide. Perfectly soundless, like she's flying. Now the creator changed it to the default dash-run. Both skins are now equally annoying when running because of the constant heel clacking across the floor every 0.5 sec...

Why in hell did he change Gun Airi's run for? Gun is supposed to be different... Her soundless run is literally the best feature for that skin. I know I can still jump while running but that takes extra input.

RIP Gun Airi's soundless run/glide.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the vampire girl the end of the demo?

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
How do you find it? Is it the scenario at the village or somewhere else? This guy looks like the one in the prison at the end.

Last stage area, after the destroyer re-fight. After that you have to save her quickly.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kiko: we're again in your debt. Thank you.

I've been testing stuff around the gallery. Seems that the Chairi has changed his mind in the development of the game, and has decided in-development that the various licking and sucking animations are a form of energy absorption / draining when they originally weren't meant to be. You can see many more recent enemies visibly absorb some pink light from Airi in their animations (sitting guy, tentacle mouth guys…) whereas several earlier enemies just lick / suck or the pink light appears without being explicitly absorbed (mummies, succubi). I noticed because one enemy has a very generic licking animation, but eerily he is unique in that he heals from doing it.
Interesting incoherence. Probably intends to make the behavior more similar across the board in the final release, by personal taste I'd love for at least the explicitly energy-draining animations to all heal the enemy.

Bit of a pity that quite a bit of content and bosses are not available in the gallery. I guess Eleonore would anticlimactically get struck in the ceiling...

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uhmm sorry to ask, but I got a 30ish KB/s using unixcorn and not resumable, is it usually like that? (not resumable?)

Sorry to bother you kiko.

Thanks.

peekpeek

Reputation score
Last stage area, after the destroyer re-fight. After that you have to save her quickly.
after the second fight with the Destroyer, you'll see a bar on the upper right. depending on how long you take to get back to the chieftain room, you'll get a different scene. after that, you'll be able to see all the scenes, but from what I can tell, it's supposed to change the story line in the future. there used to be only 3 options when you do the replay, but now there's 4 options. after seeing this, I'm hoping the rogue girl gets a scene too. would also like to see what the gang did to Vivi

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Uhmm sorry to ask, but I got a 30ish KB/s using unixcorn and not resumable, is it usually like that? (not resumable?)

Sorry to bother you kiko.

Thanks.
The site is probably overloaded. The downloads are not resumable but I've never had it break on me, unless I cancelled it myself.

Edit: Mega account got nuked unfortunately

Last edited:

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The site is probably overloaded. The downloads are not resumable but I've never had it break on me, unless I cancelled it myself.

Edit:
Oh thank you very much man, I'm really sorry to make you upload it to Mega.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If u mean by the jail area on the right of the place where you fight him then nope don't see her.

EDIT: Nevermind, i didnt notice you can go by the rocks

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hrm...

This is not good, now i have just one site to find updates..
here xD
:/

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hrm..
but they do not share the link's anymore.. i'm right ?

that was what they where doing last time i checked..
Wrong, again...they are sharing it once again but you have to look for a right thread. They count downloads from now on and last time I've checked(first week of April) they had version from march.

Status
Not open for further replies.