What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Can you upload on Google Drive pls, i just got 10kb/s with Unixcorn. Thanks
If anyone is willing to upload to gdrive that would be great. I usually upload to MEGA, Anonfiles and Unixcorn, but as of recently Anonfiles keeps crashing mid upload, and MEGA is simply not an option for me currently

kofiattakusi

Reputation score
This is my legit download speed btw, if you guys have tips to improve download speed it'll be appreciated. Thanks
your internet speed isn't good i think but i downloaded the airi internet speed about 1 or 2 or 3 minutes completed before i play very beautiful game fitness

myria

Reputation score
Download:

(thanks to an anonymous user for providing me links to reupload)

My MEGA account was nuked because of this, so I actually won't be uploading there anymore. The dev hasn't figured out how to take down these links yet fortunately.
Thanks for the link. To bad i cant resub him :/

OWMG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Concerning this scene: Does anyone know how to reach it? I've noticed that the events after the 2nd destroyer fight play out somewhat differently and I've got to the point where Airi meets with Blanc (the hooded woman) and some knights who've found the destroyer. After that I don't know what to do except fighting Eleanora.
The new event scene is with the fat guy and the butcher in the kitchen. There's now a game over choice whether you want to play the new scene or the old one (where Airi get boiled).

kofiattakusi

Reputation score
The new event scene is with the fat guy and the butcher in the kitchen. There's now a game over choice whether you want to play the new scene or the old one (where Airi get boiled).
yeah i get them this is game over and again where is knight female warrior leader and any soldiers was take destroyer go there i don't know where is map

ujian001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok after trying this several times, i managed to unlock the 2 new scene. First scene, First go fight the destroyer powered up. After you defeated it, go upstairs. Keep going left, ride the elevator, until you see the knight lady. Then she will tell you to save Noir (the bow lady). Go back to the knight lady and u will see Noir there too. After a small cutscene, enter the door next to the knight lady. Go inside to the first room where you have to fight a fat man. Killed it, and you should be transported to hidden room. Talk to the village lady and then she will tell you to go see blanc (thief lady). Go outside where the knight lady was (except she won't be there anymore) and keep going left until you see 2 Gregory (2 different fat man). Enter the door. Go right until you see the cutscene where u gonna be introduced to a new character. Make a new save just in case. Go back to the village lady ( there's a bug where if u accidently enter the room with a red switch (to reset the elenora war) twice, it will cancel the village lady quest and you can't enter the hidden room. If the bug occured, just reload. Anyway continue to fight elenora.
The 2nd scene it actually requires u to defeat elenora first (I don't know wether you need to do all the quest above) Talk to vivi until u see "TO BE CONTINUED" . Go make a save. Then go
press the red switch where you fought elenora and chose 1st option. Go to mysterious house (where little goblin with spider were). There's 2 switch outside the house. Blue to reset chibi gori, Red to reset Chef event. Reset the red if you haven't fought them yet. Go to the chef room. If it's correct, when you enter the room, there will be question . 1st question to skip inital scene. 2nd question to deplete Airi HP. And 3rd one to trigger Blanc event.

randomxxx

Reputation score
hi
has anyone got a translate version

is it best to use str stats

Last edited:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how do i enter the gallery again? sorry its been a while since i played this

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
how do i enter the gallery again? sorry its been a while since i played this
Giant baby at the underground water way. Hidden room behind the lips and the baby is guarded by two grotesque guys on their hands and knees.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to trigger this ?

and this enemy ? where's it ?

anyway, thank's guys xD

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@CeLioCiBR: The first one can only be triggered by the boss. Take note that this enemy exists as a regular and as a boss as well. The boss can be found in the catacombs 4. Teleport to Catacombs 3, jump down and turn left.

Haven't found the enemy so far.

Thanks for the heads up for the gluttony man event. That's awesome.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The tentacles on the pillar enemy can be found in the swamp leading up to the swamp boss. It's more boob sucking.

Using the save that I had where I already beat Elenora, I was able to trigger the new glutton guy event just by walking over there after resetting the world end flag.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Are all those still the 64-bit version? Because my comp is old and can't play that version.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Question please:
May Update 2018: Is it just me or the new enemy no. 49 doesn't appear in the Gallery?

Thanks for answering.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.