What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

peekpeek

Reputation score
Ok after trying this several times, i managed to unlock the 2 new scene. First scene, First go fight the destroyer powered up. After you defeated it, go upstairs. Keep going left, ride the elevator, until you see the knight lady. Then she will tell you to save Noir (the bow lady). Go back to the knight lady and u will see Noir there too. After a small cutscene, enter the door next to the knight lady. Go inside to the first room where you have to fight a fat man. Killed it, and you should be transported to hidden room. Talk to the village lady and then she will tell you to go see blanc (thief lady). Go outside where the knight lady was (except she won't be there anymore) and keep going left until you see 2 Gregory (2 different fat man). Enter the door. Go right until you see the cutscene where u gonna be introduced to a new character. Make a new save just in case. Go back to the village lady ( there's a bug where if u accidently enter the room with a red switch (to reset the elenora war) twice, it will cancel the village lady quest and you can't enter the hidden room. If the bug occured, just reload. Anyway continue to fight elenora.
The 2nd scene it actually requires u to defeat elenora first (I don't know wether you need to do all the quest above) Talk to vivi until u see "TO BE CONTINUED" . Go make a save. Then go
press the red switch where you fought elenora and chose 1st option. Go to mysterious house (where little goblin with spider were). There's 2 switch outside the house. Blue to reset chibi gori, Red to reset Chef event. Reset the red if you haven't fought them yet. Go to the chef room. If it's correct, when you enter the room, there will be question . 1st question to skip inital scene. 2nd question to deplete Airi HP. And 3rd one to trigger Blanc event.

I was hoping that Blanc would have a scene, and I gotta say, it was rather entertaining

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The April and May update made small changes to the succubus twin boss and the vampire end boss. Since the April update, the headscissor of the vampire boss does damage, and since the May update the sexual assault of the succubus twin boss does damage.

pridestalker

Reputation score
I can't seem to trigger the Blanc event? I beat Eleanore and then went to the Chef place?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't seem to trigger the Blanc event? I beat Eleanore and then went to the Chef place?
Did you try to beat eleonora > reset the event so you can teleport outside > Go to house where you meet the spider goblin > reset the G person event > Go to G event... If correct there will be a prompt (Skip event > Empty your HP > "See blanc event?")

pridestalker

Reputation score
Yeah, it doesn't work. :/

EDIT: Nvm I just realized I'm playing April version of the game.

kofiattakusi

Reputation score
Please help me to find download link name Night Of Revenge but i search can't find Night Of Revenge (NOR) where where please help me

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That's a different game. Look for a thread with D-Lis in the title as that's the developer.

renzknowu

Reputation score
sorry for asking, but can someone upload the windows 32 bit version of this game? i couldn't run the game because its 64 bit version.. thank you so much

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so i dont know if there is a 32 version, but explains that you can potentially still run it. how to is up to you reading the article.

renzknowu

Reputation score
so i dont know if there is a 32 version, but explains that you can potentially still run it. how to is up to you reading the article.

thanks so much.. appreciate it.. cheers bro

lazy-

Lurker
Reputation score
well..
u can overwrite launcher 64 ver with your 32 ver if u still had..
in my case it's working properly..

renzknowu

Reputation score
well..
u can overwrite launcher 64 ver with your 32 ver if u still had..
in my case it's working properly..
well the thing is.. i usually use my pc with the 64 ver launcher, but since my pc was broken, i have to use my laptop.. and the windows is 32bit, so i dont have that 32 launcher.. but thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.