What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

whre is the mace guy cant find him i see the fuck fuck fuck btw.

Polizpollice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you need to dash through the fuck fuck fuck wall.
walking normally won't do it.
why did I get bad repped for answering the guy's question

Last edited:

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Its me or this game is just like Nightmare Sphere? Remembers that a lot.
That game was great, and this game have potential to be good.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its me or this game is just like Nightmare Sphere? Remembers that a lot.
That game was great, and this game have potential to be good.
This game is similar to the Hounds of the Blade.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there any way to use the eye item (for zooming) on a laptop?
the scroll doesn't do because it seems one needs to click the whell, and THEN scroll it, and laptops don't let you scroll if a click (be it left or right) is being pressed

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there any way to use the eye item (for zooming) on a laptop?
the scroll doesn't do because it seems one needs to click the whell, and THEN scroll it, and laptops don't let you scroll if a click (be it left or right) is being pressed
If you're using a Windows computer, you can press the Windows key (next to the alt key) and the + key (next to backspace) together to launch the magnifier program (you can also find it under start menu -> all programs -> accessories -> ease of access), which I assume would serve the same function as the in-game tool. I use it all of the time for other games.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man, it's been days. It seems no one here know how to access the secret enemy I've shown in my previous post.

It seems I'm out of luck...

lesath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I deleted the game already so I'll have to force my memory, I think after the first lvl3 enemy, there's a secret passage, you need to dash, so you can access it.
I think after the lvl3 mob - you continue to the right and if memory serves me correctly - there was a spot, where you need to jump up, and the passage continues to the right, and to the left there is a ledge, from where you can use dash, to go through a hidden passage.
Or something like that...

bafao

Reputation score

2. Using the same method I let Grey Zombie smashed Airi so that she downed to the water which lead to next screen. Game will stuck and the secret side scrolling unveiled. In the screenshot you can see that there's a big baby fatty like zombie. I don't know how to access this secret boss. Maybe any of you guys get any idea for this.
I accessed that area through memory editing. He has no animation but he's one creepy s.o.b.

Can't do link so remove space before .com: i.imgur. com/Sl0suYE.jpg

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I deleted the game already so I'll have to force my memory, I think after the first lvl3 enemy, there's a secret passage, you need to dash, so you can access it.
I think after the lvl3 mob - you continue to the right and if memory serves me correctly - there was a spot, where you need to jump up, and the passage continues to the right, and to the left there is a ledge, from where you can use dash, to go through a hidden passage.
Or something like that...
I already know about the secret passage leading to "Fucking Man" the secret lv 45 enemy in the screen with 3 Grey Zombies with the word "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" near the right edge of the screen. You indeed need to dash to access it.

What you've stated after lv 3 Mob is something new to me: As far as I know there's only one kind of lv 3 enemy in the game and it's Grey Zombie. There's no screen where lv 3 Mobs exist. Grey Zombie never coming in package/mob.

I'm curious about 2nd secret passage you mentioned. Can you please give me more information about that? A Screenshot would be nice. What's in 2nd secret passage? New enemy? New H-scene with mob?

Last edited:

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I accessed that area through memory editing. He has no animation but he's one creepy s.o.b.

Can't do link so remove space before .com: i.imgur. com/Sl0suYE.jpg
How do you do the memory editing? Can you please teach me how to do it?

Do you find anything new such as secret passage or enemy with those memory editing?

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A new update has been released: 2016-01-02.

Downloading.

Dunno what kind of new stuff(s) he added.

renzknowu

Reputation score

I've tried to uppercut 1st Crawling Man on the last screen several times but failed to let him hit the upper ground. Thanks for your information.

BTW there's seems to be a new update to the game. The latest update is today: 2015-12-26.

I'm downloading it now. Dunno what change does he make this time.

I found 2 secrets that maybe any of you don't know:
1. Airi can be downed in the 1st screen of stage 2 with Grey Zombie. Grey Zombie is hidden in the upper left/west of the screen. Jump and use Scythe to drag him out. Make Grey Zombie downed Airi and let 3 Goblins have fun with her. I managed to have 4 Goblins on her but the last one just sit still.

2. Using the same method I let Grey Zombie smashed Airi so that she downed to the water which lead to next screen. Game will stuck and the secret side scrolling unveiled. In the screenshot you can see that there's a big baby fatty like zombie. I don't know how to access this secret boss. Maybe any of you guys get any idea for this.

I don't know how to record my game. If I know I'll be more than willing to upload youtube videos for you guys.

It seems the only changes the creator make are renewing Enemy Data(Added Crawling Man) and fixed freeze bug for downed Airi with 2 up to 4 Fatso.

Finally managed to have 3 Crawling Men on Airi. Just like Dieyousei's said: 3rd Crawling Man just sit still.
you can go to that room.. just access it from the wall behind the stairs...

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you can go to that room.. just access it from the wall behind the stairs...
You're late. You can't access the mentioned room in the previous update.

The Big Baby Zombie like thing will freeze and hang the game if you press "Fire 1" button during "Monster Selection" screen.

Man... Can't believe few take interest in this game knowing that the game is quiet similar to the Big H-game: HOtB.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So if that function doesn't work then there's absolutely nothing new since the last demo right?

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So if that function doesn't work then there's absolutely nothing new since the last demo right?
The new enemy: sorceress and access to the new area where the Big Fatty Baby Like Zombie is are the new things.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Found it.

edit they makeout with you.

Last edited:

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What does the Sorcerers do?
Why don't you try and see it for yourself?

She's at the 1st screen of Stage 2 at the right end under the stairs.

*Yawn* I found a way to edit/manipulate our Gold and maybe even Stats. Zzz...

Status
Not open for further replies.