What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
you don't. just download 1 of them. i downloaded all 4 to be safe, when extracting, they just replace each other. Mean all of them are the same. So, downloading one 'part 1' file shd be enuf.
Lol you need all of them. The dude that uploaded split the 1.6 gb part 1 file into 4 parts. And every part is needed for the rar to extract properly. How do people not know basic winrar stuff yikes

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
download part 1. download part 2. Extract part 1, any 1 of the 4 should be ok. After that is done, click into the folder that appeared. Extract the zip file inside too. Make sure you have part 2. Should have a prompt telling you to extract part 2.
Thats what happened for me.
If i do that, it gives a error..
all parts is needed.

Lol you need all of them. The dude that uploaded split the 1.6 gb part 1 file into 4 parts. And every part is needed for the rar to extract properly. How do people not know basic winrar stuff yikes
True, all parts is needed.

elixxon

Reputation score
When I use the new charm spell on an NPC like Noir or the kid the animation doesn't start, the character just freezes and Airi disappears until I "break free" by mashing left and right.

I guess the animation just doesn't trigger for some reason. Any idea how to fix this?

Edit I also had a similar issue in the version before this where at the save Noir event Noir's animation was missing, only the zombie was standing there.

Zyc

Reputation score
isnt melia the succubus? i cant do the kissing thing to her.
And is the new enemy (the number 50) supposed to do anything other than body slamming poor airi?
He probably means Midea the fairy, you can see her outside the manor or in the event where you first fight the destroyer.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He probably means Midea the fairy, you can see her outside the manor or in the event where you first fight the destroyer.
ooh that makes sense. but still what is up with the new enemy? she only kicks her in the balls and slams her to the ground and thats it. maybe it was supposed to be a little challenge for the kissing thing but its not much of challenge to be honest. :confused:

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey, guys, where exactly in the gallery I can find the way to the kissing skill?
Because when I try to use my old save files and enter the gallery, the only available boss fight is to fight with deastroyer for the 1st time.

Last edited:

overlordvoid

Reputation score
So my question is . How do you buy the game now for its latest patches. The official site no longer has an option.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So my question is . How do you buy the game now for its latest patches. The official site no longer has an option.
Yeah the author made such a silly move.

He stated he would not except any new patreons since he is very close to release, and this was 6 months ago. Luckily we got some kind individuals who post the updates here. We have no official way to purchase the game if we want at the moment.

Zyc

Reputation score
Hey, guys, where exactly in the gallery I can find the way to the kissing skill?
Because when I try to use my old save files and enter the gallery, the only available boss fight is to fight with deastroyer for the 1st time.
You probably didn't beat Eleanor ( the last boss ) on those save files, because the portal for kiss skill should be next to destroyer portal.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
When I use the new charm spell on an NPC like Noir or the kid the animation doesn't start, the character just freezes and Airi disappears until I "break free" by mashing left and right.

I guess the animation just doesn't trigger for some reason. Any idea how to fix this?

Edit I also had a similar issue in the version before this where at the save Noir event Noir's animation was missing, only the zombie was standing there.
Yeah there's an issue with noir and the kid at certain places. Also the kiss skill only works when you're super close to them. The best chance to do it without bugs is right after the 1st destroyer fight, but right before you go to sanctuary. I'll upload a save soon, just give me a sec.

*Edit
You'll have the fairy, the warrior, the thief and noir on save #4 and vivi on save #1, the kid should be on save #2

Happy fapping bois!!!!

Last edited:

elixxon

Reputation score
Apparently the animation don't show when the high quality characters option is disabled.

kofiattakusi

Reputation score
2018 / 06 / 03 fixed low quality mode and magical costume: no temptations Kiss anime. Fixed gun costume State was saved and then reload back to the title

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
download part 1. download part 2. Extract part 1, any 1 of the 4 should be ok. After that is done, click into the folder that appeared. Extract the zip file inside too. Make sure you have part 2. Should have a prompt telling you to extract part 2.
Thats what happened for me.
still bombs same error, even put all four parts of one plus the part 2 in the same folder, bombs at asset 39

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
still bombs same error, even put all four parts of one plus the part 2 in the same folder, bombs at asset 39
Then you're doing something wrong, or you have a really old version of winrar

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I believe the 3/6 fixes indicate that the version uploaded here (by the way, thanks once more mikufanboy!) has some bugs.

At a glance, the kissing doesn't work for me (as reported by another user). You can trigger it with some NPCs, including the grey haired fairy, Vivi, the archer girl… you need to be relatively close. But all you get is some dialogue, which seems to be the girl stating that she suddenly finds Airi really hot, and then you get a sprite of the girl you kissed standing still until you "break free", seems the kiss animation is glitched. If the "magical costume" indication is correct, maybe Gun Airi can kiss? I'll give it a shot when I can.

The gun airi costume also has some control issues that pop up at random.

Edit: Confirmed, the kiss animations seem to work as Gun Airi. At least Noir, the one I tested.

Last edited:

kofiattakusi

Reputation score
I believe the 3/6 fixes indicate that the version uploaded here (by the way, thanks once more mikufanboy!) has some bugs.

At a glance, the kissing doesn't work for me (as reported by another user). You can trigger it with some NPCs, including the grey haired fairy, Vivi, the archer girl… you need to be relatively close. But all you get is some dialogue, which seems to be the girl stating that she suddenly finds Airi really hot, and then you get a sprite of the girl you kissed standing still until you "break free", seems the kiss animation is glitched. If the "magical costume" indication is correct, maybe Gun Airi can kiss? I'll give it a shot when I can.

The gun airi costume also has some control issues that pop up at random.

Edit: Confirmed, the kiss animations seem to work as Gun Airi. At least Noir, the one I tested.
do you get 6/3 fixed airi guilty files

kofiattakusi

Reputation score
Where is melugynuiri discovery events can you tell me about melugynuiri discovery hidden in events

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Dude pro tip, edit your posts. People get anal about double posting and triple posting is no exception.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Boy am I having fun trying to figure out how the Riddler got into the gallery and blocked me from using it.
But on a serious note, I've noticed that about the past couple of updates. Maybe I'm just dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.