Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nubfest View Post

Consensual Blowjob? when?
    its on nearly end game.. when u have to fought destroyer for the 2nd time..

Comment

Originally posted by ATMOnline View Post

its on nearly end game.. when u have to fought destroyer for the 2nd time..
      When you said consensual blowjob, I thought you were referencing the "Melusine-as-Airi", but I don't think I'd call the instance with the powered-up Destroyer "consensual".
      It doesn't matter if you say yes or no, it's happening either way.

Comment

K... nyaa- So I went to DL the Demo(64bit) Version 2.4_20170617.zip of this game and then downloaded the full version. nyaa- I kind have forgot where the " Cursed Shelter " is located at after finishing the underground part... nyaa- Can someone help? nyaa-
        Last edited by (H)Liner; 4 days ago. Reason: corrected my questions. nyaa-
        sigpic
        ✌Loves Neko Hentai!✌
        ≧◠ᴥ◠≦✊

Comment

go through left path from silent forest save zone..

Comment

Originally posted by ATMOnline View Post
            go through left path from silent forest save zone..
            TY. nyaa- I spent over 5 hrs checking everything but it seems that I have completed this game or am I still missing something? nyaa- Heres the map & saves of what I got so far. nyaa- Saves for game build version of 20180102 is in link below. nyaa- How to intall saves; extract save.zip, place " save " folder in " Game_Data " folder (YES for overwriting), launch game, load save, and ENJOY (Note: The lvl 99999999 save is where I stopped at could not find anyway to progress and IDK if i got all the enemies in the book yet to XD LOL. nyaa-) SAVE LINK: http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/xW2BvDOl/file.html . nyaa-
            Spoiler
            sigpic
            ✌Loves Neko Hentai!✌
            ≧◠ᴥ◠≦✊

Comment

Originally posted by (H)Liner View Post

TY. nyaa- I spent over 5 hrs checking everything but it seems that I have completed this game or am I still missing something? nyaa- Heres the map & saves of what I got so far. nyaa- Saves for game build version of 20180102 is in link below. nyaa- How to intall saves; extract save.zip, place " save " folder in " Game_Data " folder (YES for overwriting), launch game, load save, and ENJOY (Note: The lvl 99999999 save is where I stopped at could not find anyway to progress and IDK if i got all the enemies in the book yet to XD LOL. nyaa-) SAVE LINK: http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/xW2BvDOl/file.html . nyaa-
              Spoiler
              For some reason that link won't work for me. Gives me a http 404 error on Chrome
              Signature games are: Mugen sprites, Valkyrie's Anal Atrocity and Samurai Sacrament

Comment

(Note: The lvl 99999999 save is where I stopped at could not find anyway to progress and IDK if i got all the enemies in the book yet to XD LOL.
                Is it really that much lvs? How much of your life is wasted getting to that lv?

Comment

Speaking of the Cursed Shelter, is there any point to the stealth mode?

Spoiler

Comment

K... nyaa- So I went to DL the Demo(64bit) Version 2.4_20170617.zip of this game and then downloaded the full version. nyaa- I kind have forgot where the " Cursed Shelter " is located at after finishing the underground part... nyaa- Can someone help? nyaa-
                    Hello,

canīt find full version on nyaa, can someone please provide a link or the nyaa link? thank you. PM accepted

Comment

I don;t get it, has the full version of the game been released? O_O
                      Darkness is the absence of light

Comment

Originally posted by cybeast View Post
                        No.
                        From my understanding, Liner uses a lot of "nyaa" in his sentence due of his neko profile pic.
                        Sblade thought he meant nyaa as nyaa (the torrent site)

The game is not completed or released yet.

Comment

Originally posted by dual1ty View Post

No.
                          From my understanding, Liner uses a lot of "nyaa" in his sentence due of his neko profile pic.
                          Sblade thought he meant nyaa as nyaa (the torrent site)

The game is not completed or released yet.
                          Lol that explains it
                          Darkness is the absence of light

Comment

Originally posted by kiko View Post

For some reason that link won't work for me. Gives me a http 404 error on Chrome
                            Sorry to here that. nyaa- I will post more file hosting at bottom. nyaa-

Originally posted by Royalvergil View Post

Actually I used cheat engine 6.5 to HACK it (All values are in 4 byte BTW). nyaa-

Originally posted by ThatFluffyTail View Post

Speaking of the Cursed Shelter, is there any point to the stealth mode?
                            Yes there is even though it expires in a given time. nyaa- No normal monsters will atk you in the time you have stealth on IDK about bosses though. nyaa-

Originally posted by Sblade View Post
                            Hello,

canīt find full version on nyaa, can someone please provide a link or the nyaa link? thank you. PM accepted
                            Sent it. nyaa-

Originally posted by cybeast View Post

Far as I can see their still developing this game. nyaa-
                            (So right now only people that supported the game get a donated version and IDK where you go to pay for it either LOL. nyaa-
                            I got mine from a download site. nyaa-)

Download Save Links. nyaa-
                            Zippyshare. nyaa-

Yourfilelink. nyaa-

Nofile. nyaa-
                            I hope one of those above worked for you kiko. nyaa-
                            sigpic
                            ✌Loves Neko Hentai!✌
                            ≧◠ᴥ◠≦✊

Comment

Originally posted by Royalvergil View Post
                              Probably a solid 30 seconds and a good knowledge of Cheat Engine

I don't always correct people's grammar, but when I do I can be a right ass about it.

Comment

why can i not use the saves posted
                                I added the save and all it does is fades the black then shows the menu load options again

Comment

Working...
                                X