What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, is there some sort of proper gallery for H-animation in this game?

Sorry, if this was posted already, but the search function of the forum seems to be faulty atm, so I can't find anything.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, is there some sort of proper gallery for H-animation in this game?

Sorry, if this was posted already, but the search function of the forum seems to be faulty atm, so I can't find anything.
Right, I also just found out about the faulty search. Let's get to the point. The gallery is hidden near the entrance to the underwater area, right after the first boss in the game (brown worm). Some screens to help you find it:

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Right, I also just found out about the faulty search. Let's get to the point. The gallery is hidden near the entrance to the underwater area, right after the first boss in the game (brown worm). Some screens to help you find it:
Thank you!
I actually still got a save there and assumed it was the right place but apparently I never pressed the right button to proceed or something. Anyway problem solved!

I haven't touched this in a while and was a bit skeptical about it, with the array of ugly monsters and control-difficulties, but now I can at least say that there are some excellent h-animations in there. It's just hard to find them, between all those diseased blob-people licking. :p

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you!
I actually still got a save there and assumed it was the right place but apparently I never pressed the right button to proceed or something. Anyway problem solved!

I haven't touched this in a while and was a bit skeptical about it, with the array of ugly monsters and control-difficulties, but now I can at least say that there are some excellent h-animations in there. It's just hard to find them, between all those diseased blob-people licking. :p
You should fap to the girl, not the blob-people. You're here longer than I am and still can't separate your mindset, use creativity? Work on it :D

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You should fap to the girl, not the blob-people. You're here longer than I am and still can't separate your mindset, use creativity? Work on it :D
The scene as a whole counts, though! :p
But yeah, sure I can blend out the blob-people (though they still bother me). It's harder to completely ignore actions/fetishes that don't appeal to me (licking, vore...) or imagine better ones. But there's still a lot of great stuff in there, so it's all good. Just wish there was more forced blowjobs and double penetration. ;<

More annoyances are objects or walls often getting in the way of the fun and the camera zoom being off target when being very close. I hope that also gets worked on.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
More annoyances are objects or walls often getting in the way of the fun and the camera zoom being off target when being very close. I hope that also gets worked on.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Chairi changed the gallery a little and now you can't see below the floor. It was a bug but a convenient one when you wanted to see scenes on the lowest level(where the iron maiden is). Also, some enemies tend to throw you away into some visual blockades and you can't do much about it (looking at you, new destroyer/wrestler boss!). I'd love to see some fixes to the gallery as well - some enemies don't loop all that well and it would be nice if we could just go back&forth with animations, not just progress them as it is now. Every time I want to repeat a scene I have to progress with C till it resets or respawn an enemy.

GM_MD

Lurker
Reputation score
The Destroyer dialog freezes after heading out to confront him once the arrow barrage hits him. Is there a way to skip past him?

Reputation score
I don't know what debug menu u are talking about, but in the new area, theres a red crystal which allows u to either go back in time before the whole event started, the boss fight or the aftermath of the new event
The picture on the blog, the first line of it says "this is the debug menu". I assumed, therefore, that it was some sort of debug menu. Apparently, losing to the boss bugged my game, as that red crystal doesn't seem to have spawned.

Awesome.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The Destroyer dialog freezes after heading out to confront him once the arrow barrage hits him. Is there a way to skip past him?
Same thing happened to me: Swap from english to japanese subtitles for that scene. You can swap back later. I also enabled Hi-res characters, but I don't think that's what did it.

GM_MD

Lurker
Reputation score
Same thing happened to me: Swap from english to japanese subtitles for that scene. You can swap back later. I also enabled Hi-res characters, but I don't think that's what did it.
That did the trick, thank you.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So a quick question.... I haven't been following this game very much because I played a demo a while ago and found out that about 90% of the game you had to get the Patreon version. But then I saw somewhere in this thread he's cutting Patreon and will be releasing the full game? Was that going to happen soon?

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

Just go to the new worm boss. It's after the area where Airi sucked the guard and was fighting against 4-person gang in the prison area. There'll be a house with crying fat-guy and a small boy, then cementary with parasite humans and swamp, that is the new area.
latest version on mega please.

Well i go to carnival nothings there.... i try to go to the new area with the worm boss with the lift it says something i cant understand...guess im stuck ?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well i go to carnival nothings there.... i try to go to the new area with the worm boss with the lift it says something i cant understand...guess im stuck ?
In carnival you must find clown shoes > follow the shoes to proceed to next area
To go to worm boss you must finished the event at town (try to talk to fairy in church and click the yellow choice)

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In carnival you must find clown shoes > follow the shoes to proceed to next area
To go to worm boss you must finished the event at town (try to talk to fairy in church and click the yellow choice)
Well in the first area of the carnival there is literally nothing(nevermind that had to look it up on youtube..gosh sometimes this game gets me lost..)..and the event at town is done,then i talked to everyone none of them offer choice or anyway to proceed after that

(finally figure it all -_-)

Last edited:

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone who can share a save file for the October version with the gallery unlocked?

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone who can share a save file for the October version with the gallery unlocked?
First, delete doubled post.
Second, here's your reward

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So a quick question.... I haven't been following this game very much because I played a demo a while ago and found out that about 90% of the game you had to get the Patreon version. But then I saw somewhere in this thread he's cutting Patreon and will be releasing the full game? Was that going to happen soon?
The creator is stopping enty because he has enough funds and would like to focus on finishing the game . No announced date yet. Theres benefits for people who were supporting him for a long time such as getting the full game for free or the upcoming november update free) So the last update for this game would be on 29/11/17

Last edited:

LeoIsSneaky

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any sort of guide or walkthrough in English somewhere? I just got to what looks like a boss fight in the catacombs but everytime I go down there it bugs out

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there any sort of guide or walkthrough in English somewhere? I just got to what looks like a boss fight in the catacombs but everytime I go down there it bugs out
Check youtube for such things. Most people don't write the correct names for levels and enemies so don't expect any help without further info. Maybe put a screenshot of the place where you bug out.

LeoIsSneaky

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm I've since moved on from that area(didn't finish it, just skipped) I did look up a walkthrough to get through the mountain area to the destroyer fight but now it freezes whenever the archer chick shoots the Destroyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.