What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well.. it's today, the "last" update we will get..
someone correct me if i'm wrong..

anyway, just waiting for a link ^^

and bringing this topic to.. the top xD ^^ :) :D

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Last update for guilty hell is out. 2 new enemies. 7 animations added for gun airi. new voice for airi when she attacks and a new area. will update more about animations later.
*Note I will not be providing a link
The two new enemies:
1st: Standing Fat guy, can be found in the rooms with the sitting guy. (Animations: 1 standing and 1 downed animation)
2nd: A Female Boss (2 downed animation where she bites her arm and sucks her blood, 2nd animation she kisses airi and drains her power. 2 grabbing animation first is where she chokes airi, *Think the 2nd animation only triggers at certain hp?* 2nd is her choking airi while flying super high before letting airi go and knees her neck)
If i miss out anything please do addon :D

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well.. it's today, the "last" update we will get..
someone correct me if i'm wrong..

anyway, just waiting for a link ^^

and bringing this topic to.. the top xD ^^ :) :D
Yea, i think this is the last big update.
I believe after this one he is just gonna finish old animations and add new animations to old enemies who don't have standing or downed animations.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I think the boss fight is really cool. To bad this is the last big update.....
French kissing intensifies.
On a side note, the new fat enemy downed animation works in the gallery but not in the normal rooms. Just in case someone wanted to check that out.
It's probably gonna get fixed in the next days anyway.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Hoping someone will upload the last big update here~ <3

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So guys, someone uploaded it..

good luck xD ^^ :) :D

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found a bug during the Eleanor boss fight. If you try to zoom in when Airi is getting drop and Eleanor is knee-crushing Airi's neck, the entire screen will freakout. It will zoom in permanently, leaving you with a zoomed in background, you can't see Airi or her HP bars. Couldn't find a way to undo it. Only way is to restart the game.

The entire portion where Airi is dropped from the air, all the way until she is lying on the ground, if you try to zoom in the bug will occur.

Edit; tried to reproduce the bug again. Couldn't zoom in at all. Screen didn't freak out. Dunno why it happened on Sun Night. Ignore the above. XP

Last edited:

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those wondering which GunAiri animation is updated here's a list.
Enemies : 8 (stand/4some), 20 (2some down), 33 (stand, down), 34 ( stand, back facing, down, down back facing), 41, 42 (all). and the Hanging tentacle creep on the roof. So that the 7 new updated animation for GunAiri that SkullR3aper mentioned.

For enemy 34, halfway through down-back facing, Gun Airi will auto switch back to default costume. Guess the creator forgot to update completely.

For some reason in GunAiri, enemy 13 (elephant monster) downed animation has been bugged since a long time ago. She just disappears. Can someone forward this bug to the creator?

Status
Not open for further replies.