Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A question to those you already have the newest version:
Code:
-Female final boss now has a necksucking animation
Is this a continuation of the lying-on-the-ground arm-sucking animation, or a variation of the kissing animation?

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
A question to those you already have the newest version:
Code:
-Female final boss now has a necksucking animation
Is this a continuation of the lying-on-the-ground arm-sucking animation, or a variation of the kissing animation?
It's a variation of the kissing animation. It will drain your hp really fast.

No clue how to upload files in this new forum.

You'll find all the download links in there. Even tho i'm sure half of the people begging for it never donated once but started saying it juz to get a freebies.

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wow just wow someone literally put a link right above you and yet there's still pm begging...

nubfest

Lurker
Reputation score
holy jesus theres this abandond house where you needa fight this monster that has G in his name and his butcher cook. If you lose once he pretty much has his way with you. If you lose twice it gets more extreme and ends up with Airi completely nude in a pot being boiled up for dinner and then it fades to a black game over screen. haha

You'll find all the download links in there. Even tho i'm sure half of the people begging for it never donated once but started saying it juz to get a freebies.
Tbh I only recently learned of this game when I ended up on the odd side of youtube after looking up Gundam Versus for ps4 to show my cousin. I ended up seeing a Samurai Sacrament video with a video thumbnail on the side showing Airi thumbnail and Guilty Hell title.

Looked up the game went to dev blog (thank you google translate) only to find out dev don't take donations anymore, unless that's to trick people but I don't see the point in that.

Last edited:

nubfest

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone has a save file? :D
Theres one on the chinese forum if your interested? Tho idk how far hes gotten as i like to play my way through my self for the those one time events (i think they are)

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Theres one on the chinese forum if your interested? Tho idk how far hes gotten as i like to play my way through my self for the those one time events (i think they are)

Every event has a button that let you reset them and redo everything as it was the first time.
I think you can also face again certain bosses in the gallery room too (top right platform)

nubfest

Lurker
Reputation score
Every event has a button that let you reset them and redo everything as it was the first time.
I think you can also face again certain bosses in the gallery room too (top right platform)
forgive me for asking but gallery room? only been at this for an hour or two last night lol

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
forgive me for asking but gallery room? only been at this for an hour or two last night lol
It's an hidden room where you can spawn enemies to watch different animations. Instead of jumping down in the underwater area, you can dash through the wall to the right and access a whole new area.

nubfest

Lurker
Reputation score
It's an hidden room where you can spawn enemies to watch different animations. Instead of jumping down in the underwater area, you can dash through the wall to the right and access a whole new area.
thanks i found it and while there is replay there are some events that doesn't seem to be in there like the whole Airi being boiled alive and how she ended up there. The vivi replay isn't there as well.

How many positions does Destroyer have? When I tried that seems like there is only the one where he fists and then goes to plow Airi in an angle were the player sees it all, then there is the one where he lifts you after dropping you from high up. I saw from a video before it was deleted off youtube lol Destroyer seems to have more than that, like i think it was a forced bj and a reverse position where you see airi's face while being plowed after fisting. Also couldn't get him to do the missionary position from dev's update blog.

Last edited:

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How many positions does Destroyer have? When I tried that seems like there is only the one where he fists and then goes to plow Airi in an angle were the player sees it all, then there is the one where he lifts you after dropping you from high up. I saw from a video before it was deleted off youtube lol Destroyer seems to have more than that, like i think it was a forced bj and a reverse position where you see airi's face while being plowed after fisting. Also couldn't get him to do the missionary position from dev's update blog.
To get the forced bj and the side view missionary, you have to smack him up a few times until he blows this green shit at you. If he hits you correctly, Airi will be blinded and stumble around for a bit. Then he will initiate the other animations in sequence.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
holy jesus theres this abandond house where you needa fight this monster that has G in his name and his butcher cook. If you lose once he pretty much has his way with you. If you lose twice it gets more extreme and ends up with Airi completely nude in a pot being boiled up for dinner and then it fades to a black game over screen. haha
where is this abandoned house?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The one with spider... Did you already defeat the goblin boss that spawn unlimited amounts of spider? If you defeat the boss it will escape to secret door with that G monster in it...

nubfest

Lurker
Reputation score
To get the forced bj and the side view missionary, you have to smack him up a few times until he blows this green shit at you. If he hits you correctly, Airi will be blinded and stumble around for a bit. Then he will initiate the other animations in sequence.
doesn't seem that he does that at all in the maneuvering area must be boss battle specific

to your right past old town and keep going past the walled gate

Also that area where if you lose to these gang members and Airi gets ganged. Its really bright lol can't see anything lmao but game also freezes after that scene is over

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.