What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
doesn't seem that he does that at all in the maneuvering area must be boss battle specific
Specifically the boss battle before Eleonora (last boss)... You will have to fight charged destroyer...

nubfest

Lurker
Reputation score
Specifically the boss battle before Eleonora (last boss)... You will have to fight charged destroyer...
I smack him a bit and he never spits his green thing at me lol he goes to spam teleport punches which does give the missionary animation and forced bj. Haven't seen the other one though.

Where is this Charged Destroyer?
you have to go back to the entrance area to the prison and select powered up destroyer battle. However, I notice that it just gives me a black screen after selecting that.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I gotta say, among the new (?) content, the consensual blowjob, the destroyer animations and especially the long bandit gangbang scene are all great stuff.
I remember being somewhat pessimistic about this project early on because of the controls and some visual aspects (most enemies are plain ugly and the environmental design is a cluttered mess) but at this point it has some of my favorite animated H-scenes in the genre. Not the prettiest models but some damn good cycles.

nubfest

Lurker
Reputation score
I gotta say, among the new (?) content, the consensual blowjob, the destroyer animations and especially the long bandit gangbang scene are all great stuff.
I remember being somewhat pessimistic about this project early on because of the controls and some visual aspects (most enemies are plain ugly and the environmental design is a cluttered mess) but at this point it has some of my favorite animated H-scenes in the genre. Not the prettiest models but some damn good cycles.
Consensual Blowjob? when?

The bandit scenes were so bright airi was pretty much pure white and it made it pretty hard to look at, too bright lol

Doomnuggets

Reputation score
its on nearly end game.. when u have to fought destroyer for the 2nd time..
When you said consensual blowjob, I thought you were referencing the "Melusine-as-Airi", but I don't think I'd call the instance with the powered-up Destroyer "consensual".

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
K... nyaa- So I went to DL the of this game and then downloaded the full version. nyaa- I kind have forgot where the " Cursed Shelter " is located at after finishing the underground part... nyaa- Can someone help? nyaa-

Last edited:

lazy-

Lurker
Reputation score
go through left path from silent forest save zone..

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
go through left path from silent forest save zone..
TY. nyaa- I spent over 5 hrs checking everything but it seems that I have completed this game or am I still missing something? nyaa- Heres the map & saves of what I got so far. nyaa- Saves for game build version of 20180102 is in link below. nyaa- How to intall saves; extract save.zip, place " save " folder in " Game_Data " folder (YES for overwriting), launch game, load save, and ENJOY (Note: The lvl 99999999 save is where I stopped at could not find anyway to progress and IDK if i got all the enemies in the book yet to XD LOL. nyaa-) SAVE LINK: . nyaa-

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
TY. nyaa- I spent over 5 hrs checking everything but it seems that I have completed this game or am I still missing something? nyaa- Heres the map & saves of what I got so far. nyaa- Saves for game build version of 20180102 is in link below. nyaa- How to intall saves; extract save.zip, place " save " folder in " Game_Data " folder (YES for overwriting), launch game, load save, and ENJOY (Note: The lvl 99999999 save is where I stopped at could not find anyway to progress and IDK if i got all the enemies in the book yet to XD LOL. nyaa-) SAVE LINK: . nyaa-
For some reason that link won't work for me. Gives me a http 404 error on Chrome

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
(Note: The lvl 99999999 save is where I stopped at could not find anyway to progress and IDK if i got all the enemies in the book yet to XD LOL.
Is it really that much lvs? How much of your life is wasted getting to that lv?

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
K... nyaa- So I went to DL the of this game and then downloaded the full version. nyaa- I kind have forgot where the " Cursed Shelter " is located at after finishing the underground part... nyaa- Can someone help? nyaa-
Hello,

can´t find full version on nyaa, can someone please provide a link or the nyaa link? thank you. PM accepted

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I don;t get it, has the full version of the game been released? O_O

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
No.
From my understanding, Liner uses a lot of "nyaa" in his sentence due of his neko profile pic.
Sblade thought he meant nyaa as nyaa (the torrent site)

The game is not completed or released yet.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
No.
From my understanding, Liner uses a lot of "nyaa" in his sentence due of his neko profile pic.
Sblade thought he meant nyaa as nyaa (the torrent site)

The game is not completed or released yet.
Lol that explains it :D

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For some reason that link won't work for me. Gives me a http 404 error on Chrome
Sorry to here that. nyaa- I will post more file hosting at bottom. nyaa-

Is it really that much lvs? How much of your life is wasted getting to that lv?
Actually I used cheat engine 6.5 to HACK it (All values are in 4 byte BTW). nyaa- :p

Speaking of the Cursed Shelter, is there any point to the stealth mode?
Yes there is even though it expires in a given time. nyaa- No normal monsters will atk you in the time you have stealth on IDK about bosses though. nyaa-

Hello,

can´t find full version on nyaa, can someone please provide a link or the nyaa link? thank you. PM accepted
Sent it. nyaa-

Far as I can see their still developing this game. nyaa- :)
(So right now only people that supported the game get a donated version and IDK where you go to pay for it either LOL. nyaa-
I got mine from a download site. nyaa-)

Download Save Links. nyaa-
. nyaa-

. nyaa-

. nyaa-
I hope one of those above worked for you kiko. nyaa- :)

Laby

Lurker
Reputation score
why can i not use the saves posted
I added the save and all it does is fades the black then shows the menu load options again

Status
Not open for further replies.