What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update is out, from the picture

A new H event for NOIR, training room new map, new skill, new sound for old enemies, gun airi animation added 2 (clown & the dressing room in the carnival) and a down animation for the mob that sits on his butt and doesn't move

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In case some ppl can't get the new event to trigger this was written by the creator

Below are the confirmation methods of the event.

1. Return to the fight against Destroyer.

2. If you destroy Destroyer, you will notice the NOIR "HELP!" Emotion, so head to the chief's room.
(this img doesn't load for me)

When the rescue is late, the state of Noir changes when it reaches.
There are 4 kinds of patterns in all.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hmm well i missed it :/ do you gotta buy it from the guy? i might actually, seems liek he has got something

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
hmm well i missed it :/ do you gotta buy it from the guy? i might actually, seems liek he has got something
You used to be able to subscribe and download like how patreon works, but he's disabled that because he plans to have it finished (and up for sale) soon and doesn't want new donations for this project.

At least, that's the last I heard.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You used to be able to subscribe and download like how patreon works, but he's disabled that because he plans to have it finished (and up for sale) soon and doesn't want new donations for this project.

damn, i guess ill wait, but i really want to try more of wat he got, loved his demo, but if anyone one is willing to pm a link i would be gratefull

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

What?!? really?
There are so many dead end areas in the game with "Coming Soon" or a simple non functional open path that has a non working "Step In" arrow in the game...
I find it hard to believe the game is near V1 unless the maker secretly finished all of those places...

cyberpwnage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
asking for pm of newest update too, don't know who's supplying it so just gonna leave this request here.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Please guys don't spam the thread with PM requests. If anyone is willing to share they'll say it, so you can pm them directly. Askin for pms is what closed many many threads on this forum. It creates spam and nobody likes spam :/

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
then its impossible to get the lastest version now till he complete it and sell it normally ?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
then its impossible to get the lastest version now till he complete it and sell it normally ?
Well since the creator nukes public links, you won't be seeing it anywhere on the web. And if you do see a thread, they'll probably share links via PM

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
damn oh well i hope someone shares at least if not i wonder how many years we will have to wait XD

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶p̶a̶n̶.̶b̶a̶i̶d̶u̶.̶ ̶P̶a̶n̶.̶b̶a̶i̶d̶u̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶n̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶u̶g̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶.̶ ̶

T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶y̶p̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶m̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶1̶0̶0̶k̶b̶/̶s̶.̶ ̶ ̶

I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶p̶u̶b̶l̶i̶c̶l̶y̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶,̶ ̶P̶M̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶.̶ ̶ ̶

I̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶u̶p̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶g̶a̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶u̶p̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶5̶0̶k̶b̶/̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶3̶G̶B̶s̶.̶

I wonder what the mega link that kiko posted is about?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.