What's new

RPG RPG Maker [月の水企画 / Tsukinomizu Project] リリィナイト・サーガ~少女騎士と魔触の紋章~ / Lily Knight Saga (RE123426, RJ123426)

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Lilyknight Saga

Thank you! I will rep you again as soon as I can!

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry for the old necro but i couldnt a bath scene. Im missing the last red orb in the bath scenes. Any idea whats the trigger?

Last edited:

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have a question for you guys: even if I'm following the walkthrough, I can't unlock the night scene with the girl with the big sword. Anyone have a clue? I can't understand what I'm doing wrong.

RunaMist

Reputation score
In the walkthrough from the website posted in one of the posts they say for Sakura's relationship progress to
Purify evil jewels from quiet crystals in your room after your first date/and then first night crawl as they call it but how do you even purify evil jewels with the quiet crystals (whatever that means)

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In the walkthrough from the website posted in one of the posts they say for Sakura's relationship progress to
Purify evil jewels from quiet crystals in your room after your first date/and then first night crawl as they call it but how do you even purify evil jewels with the quiet crystals (whatever that means)
Game_2018-12-28_12-01-41.png
This crystal.

First option gives fragments for crafting weapons etc
Second gives gems which is what you want
Third gives an accessory that doubles EXP gain (cannot be worn by Heroine)

RunaMist

Reputation score
View attachment 18717
This crystal.

First option gives fragments for crafting weapons etc
Second gives gems which is what you want
Third gives an accessory that doubles EXP gain (cannot be worn by Heroine)
So what do you with them once you get it? I mean I made the gem( went to sleep and had sex with her again) but it didn't do anything unless I'm doing it to early in the game (did it after got the second evil crystal) because she never asks for a second date

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know the exact condition since I didn't use Sakura in my playthrough, I unlocked it way later than I needed to.
The minimum requirement seems to be 4th Month or later, maybe do more night attempts?

Otherwise, stack on another month or two before trying for night attempts/asking for 2nd date.

RunaMist

Reputation score
I don't know the exact condition since I didn't use Sakura in my playthrough, I unlocked it way later than I needed to.
The minimum requirement seems to be 4th Month or later, maybe do more night attempts?

Otherwise, stack on another month or two before trying for night attempts/asking for 2nd date.
Okay, thank you for the advice I'll try that

Ephemeral_Dreamer

Reputation score
How do I get past the Knight in the Earth Dragon Dungeon?
She says I have to find her sister but I've been looking everywhere and I just can't find them...

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do I get past the Knight in the Earth Dragon Dungeon?
She says I have to find her sister but I've been looking everywhere and I just can't find them...
Just keep going right from where she was, the cave is relatively straightforward

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to lack of information in the OP. Message a moderator if you would like to preserve the thread.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And we're back. Let's keep this alive a tiny bit longer so my efforts don't go to waste.

As an update no one asked for, I beat Otogi, with a lot of Lewd Beast Fossils. Trick is to just maintain party buffs while killing her buffs, so bringing a very fast character (with moderate defenses to not get oneshot) and using her as an item mule works.

Also, going behind the dragon in the Sea of Tranquility to interact with its tail gives an item. Only found this out recently.

gigvigilance

Lurker
Reputation score
Anybody having problem with getting Dorothy's special skill through nightcrawling? I can't seem to get it even after getting all 6 books and have evil gem on my inventory. Her sprite just suddenly change, so I guess I missed out on it? I had 2 save files where one is before the tentacle ball event and the other one is after, I tried to just night crawl several times on both saves but It just doesn't trigger and Im not my 6th month, maybe I have to wait until next month?

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anybody having problem with getting Dorothy's special skill through nightcrawling? I can't seem to get it even after getting all 6 books and have evil gem on my inventory. Her sprite just suddenly change, so I guess I missed out on it? I had 2 save files where one is before the tentacle ball event and the other one is after, I tried to just night crawl several times on both saves but It just doesn't trigger and Im not my 6th month, maybe I have to wait until next month?
https://ulmf.org/threads/rj123426-lily-knight-saga.12388/page-3#post-1025801
If you've progressed your relationship with Dorothy far enough that the [x] Attack Dorothy option at night has changed to [x] Sex with Dorothy (happens after giving her all 6 books and then seeing the scene where she's masturbating with the tentacle ball), you can't ever get the Evil Gem to activate. I know this because the exact same thing happened to me and I spent about an hour trying to figure out what the problem was. Luckily I had an old save which allowed me to do some testing.

Basically you need to get her Evil Gem scene early or you're screwed.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Sorry for the Necro.
I have trouble figuring out Michiru's (tentacle panties girl) questline, I feel like parts of it aren't triggering.

edit: .

Last edited: