What's new

ACT [Kaijo] Nagai Yamiji - NOW ONLY $4.99

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nagai Yamiji

There we go, finally got all the CGs! Attached the file with all of them unlocked, just put it in the same place you out the license in or edited the save file.
THANK YOU! Was gonna ask if someone had that unlocked, but I'd figured someone will eventually post it.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok let's just say this isn't a platformer, it's a walljmper. Why do I feel that 80% of the game consists of wall jumping? I'm in search of the two first boss pieces atm.

I got the hang of wall jumping pretty quick being an old nintendo gamer, but so far there are waaaay more wall jumps than platforms. The map layout is like chutes and ladders with no ladders... I'll admit it's a challenge, and the hand enemies were pretty unique but damn it's infuriating! My fingers are sore and I feel bad for my keyboard. It's become and endurance test to see how well I can keep my cool; if I survive this I'll be ready for children.

Don't get me wrong, it's an enjoyable game and worth the price but now I see what everyone was crying about.

*edit
That is one thing I do love about this game, so many others are mere CG collectors that are over way too fast and easy. This one's defiantly got some challenge but I doubt I'll want to replay all those walljumps for some quick fun. It's enjoyable to crank up the difficulty and really play, scratch that STRUGGLE, a game for once instead of just letting an enemy kill you for the scene.

Last edited:

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There we go, finally got all the CGs! Attached the file with all of them unlocked, just put it in the same place you out the license in or edited the save file.
I can't seem to get it to work my save file is data.win, if that changes anything.

gjrodas

Reputation score

hi loving the game but im stuck ive just got the two balck stones and now in the room that splits off to them ive seen an recent post on it but im stumped were do i go?

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey can anyone help i'm stuck as to what to do...I've gotten to the checkpoint after where you first meet spiders, but am now stuck at an area where its seems impossible to jump up. I've gone past a few rooms with carousels, platforms, imps and spiders and i cant see anywhere else to go other than up. If i backtrack i'm stopped by the timed barrier that you have to trigger to get there in the first place, so i'm assuming there's something you have to do in this room first?

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Doesn't work for me. It locks the whole gallery for some reason. I also tried copy & pasting the contents into my nycg.txt, no avail.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The file location you want is C:\Users\*name*\AppData\Local\Nagai_Yamiji\

Make sure you actually bought the game, or I doubt it'll work.

I've attached the entire folder with a complete save too (minus the license, of course), let's see if that works

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well I'm glad you got all the CGs :) Also proves that it's actually possible since some people seem to have been unable to get some of them XD

Ok let's just say this isn't a platformer, it's a walljmper. Why do I feel that 80% of the game consists of wall jumping? I'm in search of the two first boss pieces atm.

I got the hang of wall jumping pretty quick being an old nintendo gamer, but so far there are waaaay more wall jumps than platforms. The map layout is like chutes and ladders with no ladders... I'll admit it's a challenge, and the hand enemies were pretty unique but damn it's infuriating! My fingers are sore and I feel bad for my keyboard. It's become and endurance test to see how well I can keep my cool; if I survive this I'll be ready for children.

Don't get me wrong, it's an enjoyable game and worth the price but now I see what everyone was crying about.

*edit
That is one thing I do love about this game, so many others are mere CG collectors that are over way too fast and easy. This one's defiantly got some challenge but I doubt I'll want to replay all those walljumps for some quick fun. It's enjoyable to crank up the difficulty and really play, scratch that STRUGGLE, a game for once instead of just letting an enemy kill you for the scene.
Hehe, sorry about the wall jumping :p I'm almost under the impression that some people don't like it! I'm glad you're enjoying the game for the most part.

hi loving the game but im stuck ive just got the two balck stones and now in the room that splits off to them ive seen an recent post on it but im stumped were do i go?
Between both those paths there is another path to the right in the middle of the screen that leads to a save room. Past that is the first boss :)

Hey can anyone help i'm stuck as to what to do...I've gotten to the checkpoint after where you first meet spiders, but am now stuck at an area where its seems impossible to jump up. I've gone past a few rooms with carousels, platforms, imps and spiders and i cant see anywhere else to go other than up. If i backtrack i'm stopped by the timed barrier that you have to trigger to get there in the first place, so i'm assuming there's something you have to do in this room first?
I assume you can get to the room where you enter from the right, then if you go up a floor there is another path to the right that leads to a room with Shielded Ghost Hands, correct? Well in the room before the Hands, you can jump from the second floor over to the left where a gear will be reachable.

Hope that helps!

Doesn't work for me. It locks the whole gallery for some reason. I also tried copy & pasting the contents into my nycg.txt, no avail.
Strange... the file is exactly what you should need. Don't know why it wouldn't work :\

gjrodas

Reputation score

ok thanks i found it cant beleive i missed that any one got any tips on killing the spider king lost 6 times in a row do you hammer at his face or legs?

Last edited:
OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok thanks i found it cant beleive i missed that any one got any tips on killing the spider king lost 6 times in a row do you hammer at his face or legs?
If you attack his legs, you'll probably only do 1 damage per attack, not very effective.

It's best to hit his face/body for max dps. Also, it's usually best to ignore the spiders he spawns for the most part. I they build up, take some down, but otherwise just try to dodge them. When King Spider is low on health, he'll spawn too many to fend off, so just focus on finishing him off.

Hope this helps ;)

Singsong

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey Kajio, I heard of, located, tried and bought this game all over the last few hours and have been absolutely loving it so far! I've just taken a break after getting that slimy Wyrm to stop trying to eat me... Though I can't say I didn't enjoy the game over when it did.

Your game is absolutely awesome and your presence here and all the help you've given makes me feel like I haven't given you enough money for the mediocre amount you charged, haha! Thanks a million <3

T20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm either an idiot or the demo ends without notice that you've gone as far as you can. I've obtained the dodge roll and found a purple door and found a few things that look like they require a walljump that I have not yet found.

T20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright I got past that part but now I got the wall jump and... I just don't care about this game anymore. I like the H-scenes with the sprites a lot, though.

Will there ever be a video released with all the sex scenes or something?

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey Kajio, I heard of, located, tried and bought this game all over the last few hours and have been absolutely loving it so far! I've just taken a break after getting that slimy Wyrm to stop trying to eat me... Though I can't say I didn't enjoy the game over when it did.

Your game is absolutely awesome and your presence here and all the help you've given makes me feel like I haven't given you enough money for the mediocre amount you charged, haha! Thanks a million <3
Hehe, well I'm very glad that you're enjoying the game so far :)

You're too kind, really! And not that I'm hinting at anything, but just to let you know there is a donation button on the Whitewash site. Haha, only joking ;P

I'm either an idiot or the demo ends without notice that you've gone as far as you can. I've obtained the dodge roll and found a purple door and found a few things that look like they require a walljump that I have not yet found.
You should be able to get the second spell at this point. After you get the dodge roll and go up the stairs in the first castle room, go up another screen, then you'll continue right for a few screens (passing a save shrine) and you should be there.

Singsong

Lurker
Reputation score

You're too kind, really! And not that I'm hinting at anything, but just to let you know there is a donation button on the Whitewash site. Haha, only joking ;P
You take me for some kind of fool!? I won't fall for your tricks! I shall resist! Probably! Sorry! :p

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Some damage from being raped would be great, not just from being attacked.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

played the demo first the things I like about:

like evrything about the lvls are looking

Sprite rape love sprite rape in every aspect yours are very good

The museum I love that feature, having cg combined with the spriterape

what I dislike:

Horrible controls made me quit in the dark temple like place, I even got seizures in my shoulder from some parts from anger^^

The CG pictures are bad in quality and art

my conclusion: It would be a good hentai game and far better than any other japanese autors if the controlls get better, but in this state I wouldnt even play the full game trough if its free

just my opinion (played on easy cause a friend give me warning about controls)

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Glad you're enjoying the game overall!

If the controls are being funky, try rebinding them from the Options menu, this seems to fix some problems for people.

Other than that, that game is rather hard :p