What's new

ACT [Kaijo] Nagai Yamiji - NOW ONLY $4.99

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Nagai Yamiji

have you tried or considered google wallet?
That I have, but I have no web dev knowledge, so I have no idea how to set it up so that you can buy downloads...

I can make my way to this (easter egg spoilers), but I can't for the life of me find the easter egg near spider king that was mentioned earlier in the thread.
There's another easter egg towards the end of the game in the Catacombs :p

lol WTF is that for real? no way that is really in the game.

also the new game your working on sounds awesome already, but the character....well she looks like she is wearing a batgirl outfit. something more realistic/tactical looking and have a clothing damage system, I know that can be a lot of work but I feel you have the skillz to do it. plus it would add so much more to it.
Yep it's in the game :p

And yeah that's why I posted her... I knew stuff was off with the design, just needed some other eyes on it

As for another payment option, it seems like gumroad.com is looking like a good option. I'll update y'all if I can get it to work!

Eimmalu

Reputation score

There's another easter egg towards the end of the game in the Catacombs :p

I found the one near spider king and I feel like a big dope about it now. Question: Can the egg in the catacombs be reached through normal means? I got to the egg I posted through normal means but it took a couple fancy jumps. I've scouted a couple places in the catacombs that I fall just short of reaching, and I'm having trouble coming up with trick jumps to get up to them.

Nyanimu90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, after starting a new game and killing everything in every room entry; finally reached the final boss and beat it with a hit-and-hit tactics while shooting the 5th spell in pretty much in every 3 direction in front of me.
Quite enjoy the variety of monsters. Wasn't expecting the "Sewer Chtulhu" and the "light eater". But overall, its fun. Heck, even the difficulty scale is fun!

Varewulf

Reputation score

I feel I must have definitely missed something, because after going down into the tunnels to find the first Wyrmstone, I can't get back out. I have the wall jump, and the dodge roll, but I just can't seem to get enough height to be able to bounce between the walls.

Here's a screenshot of where I mean:

Nevermind, it doesn't let me post links or images yet.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I found the one near spider king and I feel like a big dope about it now. Question: Can the egg in the catacombs be reached through normal means? I got to the egg I posted through normal means but it took a couple fancy jumps. I've scouted a couple places in the catacombs that I fall just short of reaching, and I'm having trouble coming up with trick jumps to get up to them.
You should be able to get to it easily, there's no backtracking or difficult jumping required at all. He's just kinda hidden away a little bit :p

Well, after starting a new game and killing everything in every room entry; finally reached the final boss and beat it with a hit-and-hit tactics while shooting the 5th spell in pretty much in every 3 direction in front of me.
Quite enjoy the variety of monsters. Wasn't expecting the "Sewer Chtulhu" and the "light eater". But overall, its fun. Heck, even the difficulty scale is fun!
Glad you enjoyed it :D Please tell your friends ;P

I feel I must have definitely missed something, because after going down into the tunnels to find the first Wyrmstone, I can't get back out. I have the wall jump, and the dodge roll, but I just can't seem to get enough height to be able to bounce between the walls.
If you hold up while you press the roll button, you're able to angle your roll, and gain more height. You have to do this to reach some of the platforms in the game. Hope this helps!

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm having a really hard time getting past one of the platforming areas with lasers on both sides of the room and temporary platforms.
I get up the first 2 just fine but I can't get to the third platform whatever I do.

The area I'm talking about is just after the worm boss i think.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm having a really hard time getting past one of the platforming areas with lasers on both sides of the room and temporary platforms.
I get up the first 2 just fine but I can't get to the third platform whatever I do.

I won't lie, that's a pretty hard part. Even for me it's fairly challenging! Godspeed!

Varewulf

Reputation score

Yeah, I'm currently struggling with exactly that area. I managed to get up once through chance and luck, and then a hand was up there and knocked me back down. And I've not been able to get up since.

The platforming section in itself is tough enough, but adding the lasers is just sadism. And having enemies up there to knock you back down when you can't really fight them is just cruel.

If at the very least the third platform was a few pixels lower so it was easier to reach with a wall jump, since rolling just sends me right over the platform.

~Wulf

Edit: Yeah, I can't devise a method for consistently reaching the third platform. It feels beyond me. I might have to abandon the game here, or at least try on a later date. Like, sometimes I get it, but I've failed so many times in a row that I didn't expect to get it, so I end up falling down anyway because there's no room for pausing on the platforms. And the three times I have made it past have always resulted in panic causing me to fall down on the cluster of platforms just above.

Last edited:

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm currently struggling with exactly that area. I managed to get up once through chance and luck, and then a hand was up there and knocked me back down. And I've not been able to get up since.

The platforming section in itself is tough enough, but adding the lasers is just sadism. And having enemies up there to knock you back down when you can't really fight them is just cruel.

If at the very least the third platform was a few pixels lower so it was easier to reach with a wall jump, since rolling just sends me right over the platform.

~Wulf

Edit: Yeah, I can't devise a method for consistently reaching the third platform. It feels beyond me. I might have to abandon the game here, or at least try on a later date. Like, sometimes I get it, but I've failed so many times in a row that I didn't expect to get it, so I end up falling down anyway because there's no room for pausing on the platforms. And the three times I have made it past have always resulted in panic causing me to fall down on the cluster of platforms just above.
Yeah, it's annoyingly difficult, but you have to do a neutral roll (not holding up or down) after the wall jump so you roll onto the plant and then quickly jump so you land on the fourth plant.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I won't lie, that's a pretty hard part. Even for me it's fairly challenging! Godspeed!
You were quite sadistic when you designed that imo, but I finally got past it with the pointers echindna provided.

Oh and I thought it was weird that I couldn't destroy some walls with the 4'th spell, you have to be right next to the wall in order to break one with the spell
Also what exactly does the various stats affect?

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't afford the actual game (no, not even $6.50. The pharmaceutical industry is repulsive), but I just wanted to chime in with my (admittedly limited) opinion.

I've followed Nagai Yamiji and been unable to pronounce it for each release, beta, and demo version. I expected it to be a poor imitation of Kyieru's(sp?) work, but it turned out to be an entirely different and equally respectable beast. A beast that you can fuck.

What I've seen of the game was tremendously fun, shockingly well designed, and shows an attention to detail that speaks worlds about Kajio's talent as an artist. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an h-game that will devour the next few nights of your life (though frankly the platforming is well above par, h-content aside).

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't afford the actual game (no, not even $6.50. The pharmaceutical industry is repulsive), but I just wanted to chime in with my (admittedly limited) opinion.

I've followed Nagai Yamiji and been unable to pronounce it for each release, beta, and demo version. I expected it to be a poor imitation of Kyieru's(sp?) work, but it turned out to be an entirely different and equally respectable beast. A beast that you can fuck.

What I've seen of the game was tremendously fun, shockingly well designed, and shows an attention to detail that speaks worlds about Kajio's talent as an artist. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an h-game that will devour the next few nights of your life (though frankly the platforming is well above par, h-content aside).

it's Na guy ya me gee (say it fast and you cant go wrong)

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You were quite sadistic when you designed that imo, but I finally got past it with the pointers echindna provided.

Oh and I thought it was weird that I couldn't destroy some walls with the 4'th spell, you have to be right next to the wall in order to break one with the spell
Also what exactly does the various stats affect?
Haha, glad you got through that bit :p I've said it before, I simply don't notice the difficulty that others have been!

Yeah, I don't think there's actually any point in the main game that you need to use the 4th spell to break walls... I think it's just in the museum that you do. I didn't really test that out too much :p

INT - spell damage, mp recharge
CON - max hp, defense
DEX - dodge chance, hit chance
LUK - helps a little with everything

Sorry to here you can't afford the game :( Hope things work out for ya!

Really glad that you enjoyed the demo so much though :) Perhaps one of the most shining reviews I've gotten!

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've said I was going to be cool about piracy... but fuck man, could you at least try to keep it out of my face?

Last edited by a moderator:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I've said I was going to be cool about piracy... but fuck man, could you at least try to keep it out of my face?
I'm sorry for this, but you knew that it would appear here sooner or later. :/

Spastus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, it's one thing to have no money and pirate, but it's completely different to be a disrepectful asshole.

I'm sorry for this, but you knew that it would appear here sooner or later. :/
I thought there was an unspoken pact of supporting western developers at least by not allowing links, was I wrong? Everything led me to believe that was the case.

kiko

Reputation score

I thought there was an unspoken pact of supporting western developers at least by not allowing links, was I wrong? Everything led me to believe that was the case.
I know that, but newbies don't. So I guess, let them be.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is a really confusing game somehow. I want to like it, but I'm baffled by the lack of learning curve and illogical checkpoint placement. The RPG element seems totally out of place, since the combat is so lacklustre. You just end up having grind it to get more HP for the platforming that makes up 90% of the game.

Anyways, how to get past the stupid purple door after the lasers in the demo? Is that it for the demo or what's going on here?

And WTF is your problem Kurois. How about you shut the fuck up and contribute something that other people can enjoy instead of pissing on other people's hard work.

Last edited:

kiko

Reputation score

^ he says as he downloads the license and plays the unlocked game. its funny how big of hypocrites everyone tends to be.
He's the reincarnation of Starke. :')

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

They were soft deleted, they can come back any time. I'm working on something, during which time, the posts are under review.