What's new

ACT [Kaijo] Nagai Yamiji - NOW ONLY $4.99

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Nagai Yamiji

Someone posted a file with all the CGs unlocked in this thread a while ago. I can't be arsed to find it, but it's some number of pages back :p
i'll post the list here because you sent it to me

aK34ks
s59k3s
Lr310l
Wle20o
pmqw12
t0oemw
ekm30s
wmo1lx
MwoA92
L3k0m1
y6lMsa
Lom1cs
zqmapl
oke031
Memk10
F7j631
nm04js
Aleop1
mlp4ev
m01osa
p90E32
bn654f
af982a
msj78l

copy paste into the appdata/nagaiyamiji/cg.txt

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any thoughts on your next project yet kaji? :D

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

any thoughts on your next project yet kaji? :D
Further details will surface as they become available to the public.

Also Project2 is on hold and I'm working on something different.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Further details will surface as they become available to the public.

Also Project2 is on hold and I'm working on something different.
Whatever the case, I'm excited to hear about your plans. Good luck with whatever it is you're doing.

Charlotte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't seem to get the demo to work on Windows 8. Broken computer's free replacement under warranty came with a change in OS, and when I start the demo up, it shows what looks to be just a bunch of misplaced visual assets in wonky tile-formation. To top that off, the game seems to work, in that it starts, has sound, doesn't crash, and would probably be playable... if I could see, but it just moves from one unintelligible crowd of imagery to the next a bit ineffably...

It worked on my old computer (Windows 7), and I'd intended to buy it once I'd reached the end of the demo (as I did with Kurovadis), but my computer rather died before that point, and now problems delay me... anyone have some idea of what might help? I've done all the usual tricks of setting japanese locale, running as admin, compatibility modes, et cetera... I just don't really know whether or not there's been any issues like this for others? Sorry, I did a few thread searches and read five or so pages, but I don't have, like, an error-code or the like to search for or anything...

Excuse if this is thread necroing, haven't really posted much here yet and I'm not necessarily sure what constitutes a 'dead' thread-- I mean, either way, I rather think the game's certainly relevant...

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game Maker games do not work on Windows 8. Send it back and demand they give you back your original OS.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can't seem to get the demo to work on Windows 8. Broken computer's free replacement under warranty came with a change in OS, and when I start the demo up, it shows what looks to be just a bunch of misplaced visual assets in wonky tile-formation. To top that off, the game seems to work, in that it starts, has sound, doesn't crash, and would probably be playable... if I could see, but it just moves from one unintelligible crowd of imagery to the next a bit ineffably...

It worked on my old computer (Windows 7), and I'd intended to buy it once I'd reached the end of the demo (as I did with Kurovadis), but my computer rather died before that point, and now problems delay me... anyone have some idea of what might help? I've done all the usual tricks of setting japanese locale, running as admin, compatibility modes, et cetera... I just don't really know whether or not there's been any issues like this for others? Sorry, I did a few thread searches and read five or so pages, but I don't have, like, an error-code or the like to search for or anything...

Excuse if this is thread necroing, haven't really posted much here yet and I'm not necessarily sure what constitutes a 'dead' thread-- I mean, either way, I rather think the game's certainly relevant...
Wow, I have no clue what could cause that or how you'd fix it... I've gotten the game to work on a Windows 8 computer before without issue, and I don't use 8 so I don't know if there are any tricks for compatibility issues... Btw, setting Japanese locale wouldn't help, as it's a purely English game.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I don't have a computer with Windows 8 that's having that problem to test things on. I've gotten it to work on my brother's computer without issue, so it at least CAN work on 8. Hope you can get things to work!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'd be offended to think they'd try to put windows 8 on my computer if it broke.

pikanite

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wanted to like this, but the wall jumping is too infuriating. I give up. Although looks like there's a new version on the blog - 1.1.

tyruku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wanted to like this, but the wall jumping is too infuriating. I give up. Although looks like there's a new version on the blog - 1.1.
Do nintendo easy mode. It gives you extra blocks so that the platforming doesn't make you want to cut yourself.

pikanite

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, that helped a bit, but I'm at a point where I go so long without a checkpoint that I end up getting killed by the stupidest things. (Right after getting the second spell)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im stuck here. what do i need to get up to that ledge Oo

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im stuck here. what do i need to get up to that ledge Oo

If this is the place I'm thinking it is, you should be able to do a rolling wall-jump from the left to the right ledge and then wall-jump up to the ledge. Hope that helps :)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If this is the place I'm thinking it is, you should be able to do a rolling wall-jump from the left to the right ledge and then wall-jump up to the ledge. Hope that helps :)
tried that the ledge is way to far

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

tried that the ledge is way to far
Hmm, can you give me another screenshot of the areas around where that's at? I honestly can't remember where you're at based on that one screen...

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, can you give me another screenshot of the areas around where that's at? I honestly can't remember where you're at based on that one screen...
clock work area with all the gears o.o

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

clock work area with all the gears o.o

Yeah I got that from the screen, heh. Still, that area is fairly large and I can't tell from either of those where you're at exactly... what save point are you at? The first, second, whatever in the clockwork area? Then which directions do you go to get to your position? From there I ought to be able to figure things out. Sorry I can't be of better help!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I got that from the screen, heh. Still, that area is fairly large and I can't tell from either of those where you're at exactly... what save point are you at? The first, second, whatever in the clockwork area? Then which directions do you go to get to your position? From there I ought to be able to figure things out. Sorry I can't be of better help!
go to the first save point you have to walk jump to where Im at. as for second save point. i never got that far

from first save point go right tell you cant go left anymore and just go straight up

Last edited:
OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

go to the first save point you have to walk jump to where Im at. as for second save point. i never got that far

from first save point go right tell you cant go left anymore and just go straight up
Okay, yeah I've found the place you're at for sure and you just need to do some rolling wall-jumps.

You should run to the left, jump, roll, wall-jump, roll to the right, wall-jump, move right and up onto the ledge.

If you change the difficulty to the easiest setting - "Modern Nintendo Easy" - then an additional platform will spawn, making the jump a lot easier.

Alternatively, you can edit your save file ( ) and bump yourself up to the next save point.

Sorry I took so long getting back to you! Hope this helps!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, yeah I've found the place you're at for sure and you just need to do some rolling wall-jumps.

You should run to the left, jump, roll, wall-jump, roll to the right, wall-jump, move right and up onto the ledge.

If you change the difficulty to the easiest setting - "Modern Nintendo Easy" - then an additional platform will spawn, making the jump a lot easier.

Alternatively, you can edit your save file ( ) and bump yourself up to the next save point.

Sorry I took so long getting back to you! Hope this helps!
thank you thank you ^_^ and thats ok i know your busy