What's new

ACT [Kaijo] Nagai Yamiji - NOW ONLY $4.99

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [WIP] Nagai Yamiji (Demo available)

Nice job and nice price strategy, as I supported Kyrieru, I'll make sure to support you as well.

Just a thing, in the demo I'm stuck in the subterranean level where you find the "sprint" ability. When I backtrack to the surface, I'm not able to jump out from the pit, since the "level swap" makes nearly impossible to sort out where to land after a jump, so I keep falling down.
Ah well thank you very much, it is appreciated :)

And yeah I see the bug you're talking about. I thought I had fixed all those issues >.< Oh well, I'll correct that soon. I've got work in a minute, but I'll get that updated by tonight.

In the mean time, feel free to edit your save file to advance to the next save point. It's the last number in the file, just bump it up by one. It's not far past that jump so you're not missing much.

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm getting this error trying to run the game. Any ideas?

for object obj_egg1:

Fatal error in caster extension: Error in initialization

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm.. this looks good, but there are a few problems with it:

The game changes my resolution to fit the game, but even then the stats are too far to the left to see.

When I (willingly) died at the first patch of tentacle grass, I couldn't do anything after 'Game Over" popped no matter what key I pressed. I think you should put in a way for it to go back to the main screen or a continue option.

The "Tutorial Info" showed up but it was hard to read. I don't know if those are the colors you chose or not, but the font color is way too close to the color of the info box.

Also, is there a way to adjust the brightness in-game? I'll just adjust my monitor if there is no current plan to.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks good so far. There is a strange bug I've run into though. Sometimes the music and sound will start messing up, and my next death will cause the game to freeze. It's happened twice, and I have no idea how it happened, so this is probably a very unhelpful post. XD

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi there everyone, my name's Kajio. I'm currently working on my first full-length video game, Nagai Yamiji. I was inspired by the success of Kurovadis, and I've been working diligently on it for the past several months. At the moment I've released a few demos and gotten some good feedback. I'm hoping to release it later this month.

The game is a "run-or-rape" platformer, set in a sort of Lovecraftian-nightmare setting. The full version will include about 20 enemies with H-animations, 3 bosses, and at least 10 CGs (haven't pinned that number down yet).

Anyway, why I'm posting here. I don't really know how to advertise my game, how to get people to know about it. Hopefully just posting about it here will get me some exposure, but I also thought I'd also y'all if you knew any good ways to get the word out about my game.

Here's a link to my blog if you'd like to check out the demo: hkajio.blogspot.com
Please comment, follow, share, ect. if you like what you see :)

Also, sorry if self-promotion is considered bad form. I didn't see any rules against it, and I don't know how else to start :\

1. Make sure you've got paypal or something similar enabled for people to pay with. I for one won't buy with my credit/debit cards, and won't get a DLSite account.

2. Good idea joining the site - you're protecting yourself from people who would normally share it by doing so.

3. Trying it out now, will give you some feedback if I can ^_^ I haven't read anyone else's feedback so there will probably be some overlap.

1. Is there a way to continue after you die other than hitting ESC and going through the main menu?
2. While windowed (F4) death causes a permanent lag spike until full screened again.
3. I can't get out of the pit where you get the dash because the jump velocity seems to flatline when you switch screens.
3a. I was able to get out by jump and normal attacking at the right time (don't hold up), but this problem shows up elsewhere, too.
4. Triple attack lands you on top of zombies sometimes.
5. Sprite for dog isn't down for sexy time yet.
6. necromancers sometimes fail to approach you when you die to perform their rape function.
7. The ram can't seem to rape while you're stunned.
8. I can see where I'm supposed to go after getting the wall jump, but can't seem to get the chandelier to hold my fat butt up. D:

Also, I encountered this when hitting enter after getting magic...

Error in code at line 2:
if (keyboard_check_pressed(global.down)) {if (k=2 or k=3) {k+=1;} else {k=0;}}
^
at position 48: Unknown variable k

for object obj_c:

In script konami:
Error in code at line 2:
if (keyboard_check_pressed(global.down)) {if (k=2 or k=3) {k+=1;} else {k=0;}}
^
at position 48: Unknown variable k

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im stuck...how do i get up from the hole in which you find the sprint thing? I just cant jump back up on the platforms...
was about to say that. ok just found it on chance there is one more platform there not easy to see. attack at same time as jumping is the only way to get back on though.

music is not working keeps giving me a Dll error on start but I can play for the FX are working now. cute voice needs rape noises and this will be gold. also get a few game maker errors of obj missing but ignoring lets me continue playing. oh and the dog gave me a zombie animation...

error, error, error I'm getting a lot of errors obj, event, the in game menu was working now it stopped. needs some fine tuning

Last edited:
OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh geesh, so many bugs >.< Oh well, better to get them worked out now!

I think I'm going to get a completely different music extension, because this one is simply causing too many problems...

The game changes my resolution to fit the game, but even then the stats are too far to the left to see.
Strange... Do you not have a widescreen monitor? The game also shouldn't be changing your resolution unless you're using an older version.

I think you should put in a way for it to go back to the main screen or a continue option.
Pressing Escape will put you back at the start menu.

The "Tutorial Info" showed up but it was hard to read.
It should be white text on a dark grey background... Is that not what shows up for you?

Also, is there a way to adjust the brightness in-game?
Yes, in the options menu

1. Make sure you've got paypal or something similar enabled for people to pay with. I for one won't buy with my credit/debit cards, and won't get a DLSite account.
I'll probably use Google wallet... I'll try to get PayPal, but I've been banned from using it, as I've been busted for using the account for "adult-oriented sales" even though I only took donations... Donations count as sales to PayPal I guess.

Rest of boredbirdies stuff
1. No there is not. This is because you'll get CGs to appear after game overs in the full game
2. I can't seem to repeat this bug... any particular circumstances that cause it?
3. Should be fixed in the next version
4. Does this happen if you're on equal footing? It could happen if the zombie is a bit below you, that's not a bug.
5. Yeah I haven't added in H-animations for most things yet
6. Hmm, I'll look into that one
7. See 5.
8. Hmm keep trying and let me know if it's really too hard, I can tweak it a bit
9. Should be fixed in the next version

error, error, error I'm getting a lot of errors obj, event, the in game menu was working now it stopped. needs some fine tuning
I'm changing the music extension, and if the rest of the bugs were just in the menu then I think I've got that fixed too.

Alright, thanks for all the feedback and bug reports! I'll get to work on fixing these last few and I'll post an updated version in a little bit! :)

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I want to make sure I say you got some Mad skillZ son (sorry I felt gangster) my 1st thought was Kyrieru tried to make us think it wasn't him thing again. your easily going to be able to sell this. keep up the good work.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I want to make sure I say you got some Mad skillZ son (sorry I felt gangster) my 1st thought was Kyrieru tried to make us think it wasn't him thing again. your easily going to be able to sell this. keep up the good work.
You are too kind, sir :)

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hello Kaijo! I look forward to the full release of this game! The more Kurovadis style H games the better! :D

Now if I may so dare chime in my 2cents, I think I speak for more people than just myself when I say the game needs a large variety of enemies to be raped by. Part of the thrill(to me atleast) of these hard platformer games is weighing in advancing through the level or finding out in what delicious way a new enemy can abuse me. I hope you dont shy away from tentacle rape, large insertions, oviposition, bestiality, cum inflation ect. All that juicy stuff. In fact, if the game is satisfying in its length, enemy variety and fetishes catered I would be willing to pay double the price you ask.

I dont mean to impose though, so if you have other ideas Im all ears and I will gladly take whatever you produce.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3. I can't get out of the pit where you get the dash because the jump velocity seems to flatline when you switch screens.
sounds like he needs to add a negative vspeed on the room change to help get back up

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello Kaijo! I look forward to the full release of this game! The more Kurovadis style H games the better! :D

Now if I may so dare chime in my 2cents, I think I speak for more people than just myself when I say the game needs a large variety of enemies to be raped by. Part of the thrill(to me atleast) of these hard platformer games is weighing in advancing through the level or finding out in what delicious way a new enemy can abuse me. I hope you dont shy away from tentacle rape, large insertions, oviposition, bestiality, cum inflation ect. All that juicy stuff. In fact, if the game is satisfying in its length, enemy variety and fetishes catered I would be willing to pay double the price you ask.

I dont mean to impose though, so if you have other ideas Im all ears and I will gladly take whatever you produce.
Well currently I have 19 enemies each with their own rape animation, (plus a couple more without one, though that might change).

I think I've got a nice bit of variety going at the moment. Certainly some tentacle rape, a bit of vore, some vomit, and there's plenty of bestiality :p There's a bit of some large insertion with the current "small jelly" H-animation, and the giant spider will have some cum (or well, egg) inflation.

There are plenty of some more vanilla animations, though (though still technically bestiality for the most part, or at least non-human). A couple oral sex animations, a handful of vaginal (or anal if you prefer to imagine it as such, can't really tell most of the time, given the lower-res).

Hope that sounds good to everyone :3

sounds like he needs to add a negative vspeed on the room change to help get back up
It should have, but it seemed to have been messing up for some reason. I believe I've got it fixed for the next version, though.

I'll be releasing the next version later tonight, as soon as I get this new music DLL working.

SethK

Reputation score

I got a strange bug after I reached save point 3. If I press enter and then press up or down to try allocate stats, I get an error. Ignoring it closes the pause menu and lets me continue playing it, pressing abort shuts the game down.

Also, here's the hoping the next demo includes some more sprite rape.. Major selling point for me, and what's currently there is abit too vanilla for me. (Though the oral is nice. Not alot of that in these kinda games.)

A Small suggestion too, you might want to drop the invincibility frames after being hit down abit, or make it take less hits to knock you down. I'm finding outside of running out of HP, it's hard to get knocked down by some enemies.
.. Not that I'm trying to get knocked down of course! Cough.

Out of curiosities sake, what besides what's already in the demo is planned for enemies?

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got a strange bug after I reached save point 3. If I press enter and then press up or down to try allocate stats, I get an error. Ignoring it closes the pause menu and lets me continue playing it, pressing abort shuts the game down.

Also, here's the hoping the next demo includes some more sprite rape.. Major selling point for me, and what's currently there is abit too vanilla for me. (Though the oral is nice. Not alot of that in these kinda games.)

A Small suggestion too, you might want to drop the invincibility frames after being hit down abit, or make it take less hits to knock you down. I'm finding outside of running out of HP, it's hard to get knocked down by some enemies.
.. Not that I'm trying to get knocked down of course! Cough.

Out of curiosities sake, what besides what's already in the demo is planned for enemies?
That bug will be fixed in the next release :)

Tonight's version won't include any more H-animations, but the next major release will ;3

At the moment there's just a random chance of being knocked down, not a number of hits to take. The gallery will be functional in later releases so you can see all the animations you like :p I think if I make it more likely than it is now it would become annoying if you're actually trying to progress, haha.

Here's a full enemy list:
-Zombie
-Minion
-Jellies (small, medium, large)
-Hound
-Venus
-Adept
-Satyr
-Ethereal Hands
-Crushers (amputees with mutated crab claws protruding from their backs... don't ask :p)
-Nematodes
-Hornets
-Hornet Hive
-(Fire) Imp
-(Giant) Spider
-Master
-Cthulian
-Strider

Bosses:
-Greater Wyrm
-Spider King
-The Rift

As for the animations to go along with them, well you'll just have to wait and see ;P

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just released version 0.2.3! Fixed a few bugs that were mentioned here, the screen transitions should be fine now, and the weird bug in the pause menu is gone.

Also changed the music DLL I was using, so hopefully it should work for more people :)

SethK

Reputation score

Here's a full enemy list:
-Zombie
-Minion
-Jellies (small, medium, large)
-Hound
-Venus
-Adept
-Satyr
-Ethereal Hands
-Crushers (amputees with mutated crab claws protruding from their backs... don't ask :p)
-Nematodes
-Hornets
-Hornet Hive
-(Fire) Imp
-(Giant) Spider
-Master
-Cthulian
-Strider

Bosses:
-Greater Wyrm
-Spider King
-The Rift

As for the animations to go along with them, well you'll just have to wait and see ;P
Bugs, beasts, humans, mythical creatures.. Shut up and take my money.

Edit: Most of them are straightforward but.. What's a Nematode and a Strider?

Last edited:

gruunt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could you put up a mirror to mediafire or something? I am having trouble downloading from Yourfilehost.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could you put up a mirror to mediafire or something? I am having trouble downloading from Yourfilehost.
Mediafire doesn't allow for adult-oriented content. If you know of any other file hosts that allow adult content I'd gladly post a mirror or two.

gruunt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mediafire doesn't allow for adult-oriented content. If you know of any other file hosts that allow adult content I'd gladly post a mirror or two.
You could try Mega. Quite a few places have started using that and I haven't heard of anyone having problems with it.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You could try Mega. Quite a few places have started using that and I haven't heard of anyone having problems with it.

'Ere ya go, boy.