What's new

Girlfriends 4 Ever - Affect3d

Shinkuu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Girlfriends 4 Ever - Affect3d

I think I might've seen pieces of the remake (or ripoff?) in ads and stuff, but I haven't been able to find it. It doesn't look that bad and I'd like to watch the whole thing. You have any links or a name or something?
Same here.

I have no idea what it's called tho'.

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone reupload links? My comp died and im trying to redownload this. The MEGA is down unfortunately

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just to let everyone know

The DLC for Girlfriends 4 Ever will be released on November 7th the first DLC will be free but the second apparently will be pay DLC.

Prepare your bodies ladies and gents.

blightspawn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just to let everyone know

The DLC for Girlfriends 4 Ever will be released on November 7th the first DLC will be free but the second apparently will be pay DLC.

Prepare your bodies ladies and gents.
damn! been waiting for this. thanks for the link.

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've been excited about this one. The animation is really spectacular...probably the best I've seen.

My only minor complaint is the focus of the DLC. Back at the beginning he had people vote on what content should be featured in this DLC, and the outcome was autofellatio. If the trailers for the DLCs are any indication there isn't much to the DLCs except blowjobs. That feels like a rather significant step down from the tremendous variety of awesome stuff in the main release. Still, I'll be happy with it just for the brilliant quality.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh Lord, he actually told people the release date?

Are we sure it's not another Release EVENT? Where nothing actually gets released?

madkins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

some kind fellow on /d/ posted the following link. I haven't had the chance to test it myself, but judging from the thread it appears to be working

mega: ///#!qJAkDZSB!V7WyXxAKaiyKatWHH0b7Qisy02lauCaB-qR1IOO4gio

turtles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

some kind fellow on /d/ posted the following link. I haven't had the chance to test it myself, but judging from the thread it appears to be working

mega: ///#!qJAkDZSB!V7WyXxAKaiyKatWHH0b7Qisy02lauCaB-qR1IOO4gio
Care to link the thread?

Edit:

Found thread.

Run cunts, before the creator gets it taken down.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Link is dead, there's a torrent up on nyaa now. Shouldn't need to link it, but if you need one +rep this post with your name and I'll hit you back with it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well someone did hit me with a +rep, but didn't include their name. Really didn't think anyone would bother, as it's in the 4chan thread, along with links to the mac version a vid-rip torrent, and a stream-able version. But I'll play ball : If you've got any questions, or problems, go to the 4chan thread.

Last edited:

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not sure if this was already posted, but there's an unused set of loops in the DLC 2 folder. It looks like it was a planned expansion for DLC 1, but it's inaccessible within the game and only playable if you navigate to the folder and play it with a swf player.

For those interested, go to G4E/assets/dlc/DLC 2/video and it's the set of four files starting with Affect3D_G4EE16P01A01.swf and ending with Affect3D_G4EE16P01A06.swf.