What's new

ADV [ Thermometer ] [たいおんけい] Mika's Ecchi Prostitute Journal / ミカのエッチな売春記 (RE118633) (RJ118633)

kalima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLSite: dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ118633.html

DOWNLOAD LINK: mediafire.com/download/5zl4m1i2cmgdkqz/%5B%E3%81%9F%E3%81%84%E3%81%8A%E3%82%93%E3%81%91%E3%81%84%5D_%E3%83%9F%E3%82%AB%E3%81%AE%E3%82%A8%E3%83%83%E3%83%81%E3%81%AA%E5%A3%B2%E6%98%A5%E8%A8%98.rar

This is a relatively straightforward RPG Maker game. You play as young female adventurer named Mika whose job is basically to make money by completing quests. The quests are fairly simple: You take talk to the person giving you the job, take the job (You must talk to them twice) and you will be instantly transported to the mission area. There, you must follow a fairly simple maze, get to the end and beat the boss.

This is 1.04 version. There is actually a 1.12 version out, but, well, I don't exactly have that.

In-Depth Game Description and Hints:
There is no level up mechanic in this game. In order to get stronger, Mika must collect items whether via picking them up off the ground or winning them from mook enemies. After a sufficient number of items are collected, you must then return to your house and create items with them. The items she can create are healing potions, single-use weapons (bombs, spears, etc.) and equipment. The most important items are the stat-up items, which when forged, can be used to level up any one of Mika's stats: HP, SP, Power, Guard, Mind, Magic and Speed. I have yet to find a use for Magic, but HP, Guard and Mind are by far the most important stats. HP and Guard are obvious, but Mind will increase the damage done by items. Items are pretty much the best way for Mika to do any sort of damage in the game, so the most efficient way to play would be to stock up on as many bombs, spears, coins and guns and possible and boost Mika's Mind stat up to increase damage potential. In order to create these items, you must have the necessary item recipes, which can be obtained through various means.

That's where the "prostitution" part comes in. In the first town, there are three old men who will grant Mika gifts in exchange for certain "favors". The old man who lives upstairs in the item shop in the first town will give you money; this is by far the quickest way to make cash, at least as far as I've found. There are also two old men who live in the northern part of town who will give Mika item recipes; one gives you recipes for normal items such as potions and stat-ups, while the other gives you equipment recipes.

You can also unlock h-scenes during adventures. For normal mook enemies, simply losing to them will cause them to rape Mika. However, bosses have a slightly more difficult requirement. In order to unlock a boss's h-scene, Mika must get the boss's HP down to at least half. Once this is achieved, the boss may begin molesting Mika as it attacks. Afterwards, if Mika loses the battle, she will be raped and warped back home.

Technically, you don't necessarily have to have Mika sell her body, and you can actually complete the game without doing so once (though this is admittedly difficult). You can find certain basic recipes for free (some are found in Mika's very room when you first start playing).

There are several H-scenes in the game. The simplest ones to unlock are from the aforementioned old men; with the old man who lives in the item shop, a new h-scenes will unlock every time you visit him after either completing or failing a mission. No more new scenes will be unlocked once he has sex with Mika. As for the other two old men, it gets trickier. For the blacksmith, you need to complete a quest in order to unlock any new scenes. Each time you complete one, the scene will progress. For the remaining old man, in order for him to even consider doing anything to you, you must create a certain item with the recipe you find in his house. After that, like the blacksmith, a new scene will unlock with each completed mission.

Note: Every time Mika's clothes are destroyed in battle, she must reobtain a new set of clothes from her closet. Otherwise, she will refuse to leave the house. Furthermore, every time she does this, she will add 200 gold to the closet. If Mika has no more gold to store, she will refuse to do missions or leave the town.

To make this much easier on you, when you first play the game, check the bookshelves in the northern part of Mika's house. There are three. Check the middle one and select the second option, then select the first option. This will enable text skip; you can speed through dialogue by holding the CTRL key.

I'll admit I do have some ulterior motives in posting this. Simply put, I honestly have no idea how this game works. I can make it to the end and reach a somewhat lackluster ending, but according to the images on DLSite, the game has a lot more to offer. In addition to that, I've only managed to unlock 30% of the h-scenes in the game. There seems to be a larger prostitution feature in which you can service NPCs aside from just the three old men, but I haven't found a way to do so. So, if anyone, upon playing this game, has figured out how its mechanics work, I'd be grateful if you could share what you've learned. I have learned that there are two unique stats in the game that raise and decrease as you have Mika perform lewd acts, but I have no idea how they affect the game at all. All I know is that if the first stat lowers to a certain point, the townsfolk will start behaving coldly towards you.

That aside, if anyone gets lost (as I have at various points), I will be happy to help however I can (assuming I am able).

Last edited by a moderator:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [たいおんけい] ミカのエッチな売春記 / [Taionkei] Maki's Lewd Prostitution Chronicles

That is one hell of a long ass link my good man. xD

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate double posting, but the edit button doesn't wanna work right now, so meh.

Here's a MEGA link to the game.

And a Zippyshare link as well.

Hope you all enjoy the game. :D

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Someone posted tips before.

1. You need a certain amount of "dirtyness" (淫乱) for certain events, especially at the lower part of town. You can get dirtyness by spamming the molesting blacksmith (located near the stables), and the old man inside the store (upstairs).

2. You need a certain amount of "fame" (名声) for certain events, too. Note: doing ecchi stuff lowers fame. You'll need to do side-quests at the guild house.. They're pretty basic, like kill 15 bats, etc. They give you a certain amount of fame per completion.

Lastly, if you want to make time go by.. since you can't sleep at your house, just start a side-quest and simply leave.. She'll return to her house and it will be the next day. (Useful for resetting the prostitution events.)

If you're absolutely stuck and cannot progress:
There is a secret passage in the bandit cave (during the side-quest) on the top right of the first map.

You will need to go here and kill the 2nd boss to trigger the continuation of the maid event and the 2nd bandit main quest.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I posted tips also, but the thread got deleted last time within an hour of it being posted.

/quoting self from weeks ago

Tip, each "boss" for a given area when near 25% hp does some sort of sex attack (or wait for it) if you get defeated after the boss does one, you get a Rape scene. If you lose before the boss does a rape mid fight, you get no scene.

There is a fame buying NPC in the north part of the 2nd town (past the guard, toward the mayors house). You need fame to craft some items/events( probably).

#1 Rule, talk to everyone...!
#2 I am unsure if it is event related, or "ecchi point" related but around 700 you can strip down to bra panties, and around 800 she can go nude.
#3 after each boss, check area's like
Your home town friend (north of your house)
The old man north of the beginning map and the blacksmith

At some point after like the 2nd or 3rd boss? If you talk to the male in the starting town bar (out of the 3 tables, he's on the top left table) he will mention something, and you can go to the blowjob prostitution place that is the area with the old ragged looking hobo in the port area (one map right, and 1 map south of beginning area).

I am unsure how I did it, but I lost the same that ahd it, after beating the "mountain bandits" you can possibly get from the guy on the right side "jobs counter" may give you a quest to go to the big house (first house on your left when you enter port area).

You need to do a lot of random talking to NPC's there, to get the otaku to do events with your character (he does hypnosis, also you may get the maid costume here, but I lost the same at some point).

At this point, you can also initiate the 2nd part of the prostitution events by talking to the brown robed guy in the first prostitution area, he tells you to go to the building to the left of the bar in the port area.

After doing a few prostitution and near 700 ecchi points, the head lady there will give you a job to go in a swimsuit/naked out at night to advertise the place. She also gives you a job at some point to go the first part of town north of the prostitution area inn to have some guy on the 2nd floor (talk to inn owner -> lady in kitchen -> man 2nd floor)

Once you do it enough to be able to walk around in bra+panties, go look for the guy at the bottom left of town (while in bra+panties) he will disappear when talked too, go to the bar in port, and talk to him again to strip in the bar.

By this point you can probably go full naked around town, talk to male NPC's to have a sex scene all over the place.

If you go past the south guard in the first town (can only do so after having sex with him naked) if you talk to the 4 hobo's , you get a GoR ending (SAVE BEFORE YOU GO IN)

-------

also that 2nd hidden bandit boss tip helped get last few CG's I was missing

Last edited:

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Moogles... Sorry to be off topic but where did you get your sig.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I hate double posting, but the edit button doesn't wanna work right now, so meh.

Here's a MEGA link to the game.

And a Zippyshare link as well.

Hope you all enjoy the game. :D
thanks man, I've been waiting for a link for this game for a while now. you're a Dream Machine!

Trümmern

Reputation score

Does anyone have the hook code or any suggestion to get ITH to work with this game? I've tried everything I know of (admittedly I know very little) but ITH just spews utter nonsense.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, thanks. That actually helped me out a lot.

I'm still missing some CGs though. I can't really figure out how to get my hands on the maid uniform either.
I'm missing 2 CG's... I know what they are but unsure how to get.
The maid and the netorare scene with the uncle (I think it is anyway).

I got every other scene, went and talked to everyone in town nude... not sure what else I could be missing to start the events (my fame and H-status are over 8000)

Does anyone have the hook code or any suggestion to get ITH to work with this game? I've tried everything I know of (admittedly I know very little) but ITH just spews utter nonsense.
I just use
agth.exe /x3 /kf /ks /c
and scroll through the list till I find the one I need, works fine with the game (this game loads 2 different outputs, pick the one without duplicate of every letter)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm missing 2 CG's... I know what they are but unsure how to get.
The maid and the netorare scene with the uncle (I think it is anyway).

I got every other scene, went and talked to everyone in town nude... not sure what else I could be missing to start the events (my fame and H-status are over 8000)

I just use
agth.exe /x3 /kf /ks /c
and scroll through the list till I find the one I need, works fine with the game (this game loads 2 different outputs, pick the one without duplicate of every letter)
Post that save then? :D

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Post that save then? :D

Its a heavily altered game, as I was trying to play through it again and do scenes earlier to see if it matters but it doesn't seem so.

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like 1.10 and onward add a lot of features like a CG gallery, new game+, more minigames, etc..
Here's crossing my fingers for links.

OP
K

kalima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like 1.10 and onward add a lot of features like a CG gallery, new game+, more minigames, etc..
Here's crossing my fingers for links.
I've actually searched for those for a while, but I haven't had any luck. This is a pretty low-key game.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

not sure whether, it's the official title or someone translated it wrongly, the character's name is Mika and not Maki.

OP
K

kalima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

not sure whether, it's the official title or someone translated it wrongly, the character's name is Mika and not Maki.
That was a typo. It's fixed now.

Trümmern

Reputation score

I just use
agth.exe /x3 /kf /ks /c
Thanks, that got it working

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [たいおんけい] ミカのエッチな売春記 / [Taionkei] Mika's Lewd Prostitution Chronicles

So, anyone found how you can get that maid uniform? I sorta have everything else. CG set shows you can get swimsuit from somewhere, haven't found that one either.

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

[sigh]
The art really looks great and it's something that I would like to play but it's alchemy and It's important that you can read japanese.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[sigh]
The art really looks great and it's something that I would like to play but it's alchemy and It's important that you can read japanese.
Not at all really. The different ingredients have their own look besides the stat building ones and even those is just a "match the kanji" deal. I'm using a translator on the game but even if I wasn't there wouldn't be much problems on the alchemy part.