MADOU GATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RPG Maker] MADOU GATE

I really shouldn't have but in light of my disappointment with Operational Princess, I went ahead and bought another game.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ119776.html

Anyone familiar with the group will know their games or usually either a hit or a miss. I haven't tried this one yet but here's hoping!

MEGA

Re: MADOU GATE

Checked it out... felt like Shadowgate with the many ways to blunder it up... also very 8-bit this time around...

Watch out for the Age check gate at the start BTW...

Comment

Thanks for the share.

I'm having a look at this now and the cg game over art isn't too impressive, some people might like it. Plus you have a gallery which is good.

For gameplay, the whole thing is fairly basic, I got a little stuck at the first door at the start but everything else is going easily.

Also there is a bug in the first room with the book, if you go into the bottom right corner and press Z you will put on armour but then the game crashes when you look at the character menu C.
      I'm in the shadows fapping to the creations of this world

Comment

Save file.
        Attached Files
        Kamihime ID: 197650
        Flower Knight Girl ID: 579258601

Comment

very short...
          finish it in 5-15 min..
          my native language not english..
          sorry for my bad...

Comment

thanks for the share i guess
            i didn't have much hopes on this one cause he made really fast ( like 3-4 months he usually uses 1year+) it was an ok game not bad not awesome
            i am saving up money for this one from kichurea http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announc.../RJ121380.html has similar style with setichan having female protagonist and clothes destruction (yeah i do love this fetish...) for those who don't remember setichan http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ091387.html

Comment

Saying it wasn't listed under their 'Battle Raper' tag, I'll admit my hopes for this where about the same for Alice Sword...witch was to say almost none at all.

I don't know, but when this guy does the battle raper style of gameplay? It's AWESOME...But when the hentai he does is more of a CG ordeal, not 'part' of the gameplay and rather just elements that come up at selective times? It's far more lack luster.

...Well, if nothing else he's not charging a lot for it, and I think he was mostly doing it as something of a 'short project' as well as he took only...3 or so months from start to finish?

Here's just hoping for a Third Battle Raper from him shortly!
              sigpic
              http://lipucd.blog.fc2.com/
              My work blog for different game projects.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipucd View Post
                Saying it wasn't listed under their 'Battle Raper' tag, I'll admit my hopes for this where about the same for Alice Sword...witch was to say almost none at all.

I don't know, but when this guy does the battle raper style of gameplay? It's AWESOME...But when the hentai he does is more of a CG ordeal, not 'part' of the gameplay and rather just elements that come up at selective times? It's far more lack luster.

...Well, if nothing else he's not charging a lot for it, and I think he was mostly doing it as something of a 'short project' as well as he took only...3 or so months from start to finish?

Here's just hoping for a Third Battle Raper from him shortly!
                Yeah, it seems all his games that isn't battle rape are misses but I like all the ones that are. Oh well, Arumero Soft is pretty much on the same level for me as FullFlap or Masurao. Regardless of whether I like the game or not, I'll continue supporting them and buying their games.

but man... 0/2 on games. Think I'll wait a good while and carefully look at what comes out before I buy another.

Comment

While I did like Alice Sword this game has essentially no plot and the puzzles are too easy.

Comment

So how do you get past the first door?

Edit, fuck, nevermind, the right red banner outside has a key.
                    Last edited by omp1234; 7th September 2013, 03:43.

Comment

I must be dumb, I can't seem to get past the plant boss.. any tips? :3

Comment

Originally posted by cronosss View Post
                        I must be dumb, I can't seem to get past the plant boss.. any tips? :3
                        get the log in the map where plant is...
                        then burn it in left map from save point
                        my native language not english..
                        sorry for my bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazka View Post
                          get the log in the map where plant is...
                          then burn it in left map from save point
                          No I mean, the Plant boss with two little plants that are chasing you and 4 holes in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by cronosss View Post
                            No I mean, the Plant boss with two little plants that are chasing you and 4 holes in the ground
                            Use the top right hole.

Comment

I could not figure out the part with the robot and the scientist. I do not see anything I can use.. got a transparent solution but everything here defeats me.. what am I suppose to do?

Comment

Working...
                              X