What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Megrim ] Battle of Dragoness (RE120884) (RJ120884)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Battle of Dragoness

Please help! My fame is 50, pervetness is 60, but she don't want to show him her breast, and after the third attempt of dialogue, the boy call the guards. :(
Try to go into the backroom of the bar and then talk to the barman.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

use one like Tranlation Aggregator or Chiitrans. They are trivial to setup and just need an internet connection to provide the translations.

For things like items, spells, skills they provide very useful information.

Note: fire aura mainly adds fire to your attacks and there are opponents weak against fire
Translation Aggregator did take alot of work to set up, but you're right, it works extremely well. Kudos to ya. Namely, getting the boots for stun resistance, knowing the holy attack clears buffs and the poison attack also blinds made a far smoother game finish, and the final boss was actually quite fun.

SHIFT

Lurker
Reputation score

10/1 renews 1.01 editions
This is my save game backup
There are 3 cg solutions not to come out
Does someone know how to solve?
View attachment save.zip

Last edited:

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

10/1 renews 1.01 editions
This is my save game backup
There are 3 cg solutions not to come out
Does someone know how to solve?
View attachment 14592
I'm missing the same ones. From the achievements section it seems like one of them is from getting the tentacle monster's egg without fighting it, but I can't figure out how to do that. Just avoiding him doesn't work. One of them seems to be an arena loss scene, but again, no idea how to trigger it.

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm missing the same ones. From the achievements section it seems like one of them is from getting the tentacle monster's egg without fighting it, but I can't figure out how to do that. Just avoiding him doesn't work. One of them seems to be an arena loss scene, but again, no idea how to trigger it.
I found one arena loss scene so far. You need to talk to guy in red bandana outside arena, then loose fight to heavy soldier (easiest tier, middle choice).

Nhoerst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys I have some questions:

1) Once you turn in the 40ish fame to the guy above where do you go to fight the final boss?

2) What's the room on the first floor of the inn with the red draping besides the doors? Do you need to get that 50 points to enter there?

3) Does the girl by the well near the painter give you a mission, if so how do you get it?

Thanks in advance!

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So this game has been update quite a lot...anyway have the newest version?

Androsar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload the new version 1.51 Please

cant find it anywhere :/
that game got some new updates would be nice if someone did have it^^

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I approve your suggestion :)

Psi XCZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

News about new version 1.52 in official blog Megrim

If who finds the link share.

Sorry is my bad English.

Raistan

Reputation score

Anyone have a copy of 1.51 or 1.52? Can't find one anywhere. PM a link if you prefer and thanks!

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Due to my inability to use Atlas or the like, I don't even know how to enter the dungeon. Can anybody tell me which choices to make, who to talk to, etc.?

Puttana

Reputation score

Due to my inability to use Atlas or the like, I don't even know how to enter the dungeon. Can anybody tell me which choices to make, who to talk to, etc.?
There are more than one dungeons in the game. To start, you go to shop in the NE corner and take two quests from the guy at right. One is to pose nude before a painter, another to go to dungeon to bring dragon's egg. After taking the second quest go to the western gate and talk to soldier. He brings you down to the dungeon.:)

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There are more than one dungeons in the game. To start, you go to shop in the NE corner and take two quests from the guy at right. One is to pose nude before a painter, another to go to dungeon to bring dragon's egg. After taking the second quest go to the western gate and talk to soldier. He brings you down to the dungeon.:)
I can't get the CG for the nude posing scene because the game freezes after the initial dialogue :l

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to ask once again, but how can it be NO-ONE has or know where to get the 1.51 version?

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Even better, here you go

adds a bath house and some scenes, the cg list is now 9 pages long but I think that's a bug, maybe because the 8th page is now full

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You're making a the new year even better, many thanks Majin

Status
Not open for further replies.