What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Incubus ] Incubus Fantasy (RJ076945) (RE076945)

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OP via Strange :

Story /setting :
You're an incubus - a male succubus. Survive in the world you've been thrown into.

This game is a short RPG, one of the earliest full BF (battle-fuck) games.
You have to collect, fight, craft in a survival fashion, in a world in which sex is your ultimate means of self-defense.

Controls:
RPG Maker standards
- arrow keys to move, Shift for dash
- Z = OK, X = cancel/menu
- MAP+MOD in main menu, in the mod version, will warp you to the quick-travel (and mod configuration) map

Gameplay:
- the first NPC you'll interact with is your cute(?) helper. She'll craft for you (and more). Learn from her!
- Battles are meant to be challenging - only take on what you can chew; if you can't, look for easier foes/areas, craft more, grind a few more levels.
- Balance is one of this game's forte; don't get discouraged and don't cheat, you've probably missed a vital area, or an easy crack in this opponent's guard. Grinding is at the bare minimum for a JRPG - your wits will be your best friend/frenemy.

Contents:
- about 30 enemies and their full-res battle sprites
- battles are fully voiced, and somewhat animated. Full BF - just H no guro, no vore, just your average, more-or-less horny monster/human girls
- original soundtrack

PS: no, there isn't an English version. Yes, there are patches. Read below.

Hey, I tried to search for this Game on ULMF, but could not find it.

It's a Battlefuck RPGMaker Game similar to ROBF, just a shorter and in my Opinion better Game.

The Game contains 1 or 2 Loli Fairys/Elfes/Plants, so DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS IN THIS THREAD.

Still, I think I can post a few pictures.

The Game was released around Summer 2011, and Version 1.56 should be the most recent Version.

You can find many download links for this game, just make sure that it's 1.50 or higher.

Fair Hint:
RJ076945

You can't patch 1.40 to 1.50, it does not work.

If it's too complicated, or if you're just lazy, I might be able to help you out.
You know what to do

It's sad that the Developer ran away.. this Game got better and better.
But as far as I know he was getting scared after he got some Murder threats, just because he did not add a specific Monster Girl..

Last edited by a moderator:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Incubus Fantasy

It's sad that the Developer ran away.. this Game got better and better.
But as far as I know he was getting scared after he got some Murder threats, just because he did not add a specific Monster Girl..
WTF is that real, someone threatened him because he didnt put a specific monster girl in the game D:

crazy crazy crazy humans live out there >.<

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, who never got a death threat on the internet? No point in worrying about that kind of stuff, unless the guy who is threatening has actual personal information about you.

OP
RichInsanity

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

to bad the game has great potential anyway
i hafe the latest version+100% save
if anywon wand pn me.:)
(or may i up it her?)
As I wrote, this Game contains a few underage girls.
So don't ask for Links here, and don't upload it here.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why are the fairies considered loli? They like 5-7in they don't get much bigger.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I remember this game looking pretty awesome. Problem with it being it's almost impossible to translate the in-battle dialogue, as I think someone said it's all saved as an image file, so you can't really texthook it, and to translate it you'd have to actually hard edit the images...

OP
RichInsanity

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I remember this game looking pretty awesome. Problem with it being it's almost impossible to translate the in-battle dialogue, as I think someone said it's all saved as an image file, so you can't really texthook it, and to translate it you'd have to actually hard edit the images...
True. I really like the Images of the Girls, but it's impossible to translate the Battle text.

Well, you can still hook the normal text.

But then again, I'm rarely using a translation program.
I enjoy games more when I "imagine" my own story, and not some impossible to understand wannabe english.

kenkashi501 said:
Why are the fairies considered loli? They like 5-7in they don't get much bigger.
Uhm.. they are female, and if I had to guess their age I would say.. 10-12?

I don't think it has anything to do with the size itself. If it looks way to young, it's loli. I've seen a few "Adult" Fairys in other places, so it is possible to avoid the "Loli" tag.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Loli doesn't has to do with age. It could be a 30 years old, if she looks like a 11, then it is loli.

Doesn't matter the age or race of the character, if it looks like a little girl it is loli.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Loli doesn't has to do with age. It could be a 30 years old, if she looks like a 11, then it is loli.

Doesn't matter the age or race of the character, if it looks like a little girl it is loli.
Lolicon (ロリコン?), also romanised as lolikon or rorikon, is a Japanese portmanteau of the phrase "Lolita complex". In Japan, the term describes an attraction to underage girls (whether prepubescent, pubescent, or post-pubescent) or an individual with such an attraction.It is also commonly used when referring to lolicon manga or lolicon anime, a genre of manga and anime wherein childlike female characters are often depicted in an "erotic-cute" manner (also known as ero kawaii), in an art style reminiscent of the shōjo manga (girls' comics) style. Outside Japan, "lolicon" is in less common usage and usually refers to the genre.

i hope this explain everything ;)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lolicon (ロリコン?), also romanised as lolikon or rorikon, is a Japanese portmanteau of the phrase "Lolita complex". In Japan, the term describes an attraction to underage girls (whether prepubescent, pubescent, or post-pubescent) or an individual with such an attraction.It is also commonly used when referring to lolicon manga or lolicon anime, a genre of manga and anime wherein childlike female characters are often depicted in an "erotic-cute" manner (also known as ero kawaii), in an art style reminiscent of the shōjo manga (girls' comics) style. Outside Japan, "lolicon" is in less common usage and usually refers to the genre.

i hope this explain everything ;)
now you just need to explain how to differentiate between Loli and DFC :p

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hmmm. Good BF game, but I wish I could translate more of the in-game text, such as the tutorial memos. I like how the skills change with the position.

I found out that falling under 50% HP triggers a status on your opponent that makes you take a helluva lot more damage. Conversely, reducing enemy HP to under 75%(?) triggers a reverse effect that makes them take more damage from your attacks. Both states can be active at once.

So...
1. How do you progress the story?
2. Are the 20E and 50E skills supposed to target specific weaknesses?
3. What do the shapes mean? (black triangle, white star, etc.)
4. Is there a way to tell what an item does before you use it?

Help appreciated.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Far as BF games go, this one always seemed like one of the coolest, but yeah translating it is pretty much out of the question. You'd need some way to crack the files open, and then hard edit every image used in battle (and personally, these are the most important dialogue to a BF game, I think).

Something that always bugged me about it is... okay, I get that if he loses, he cums and all but... if you win he... also cums anyway? Doesn't that... defeat the purpose? There's probably some story reason, but...

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good game with cute girls and no gameover! But I lost some CGs. Hmm, Hoping the new game from Incubus!

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Forget my earlier questions, I mostly got it figured out. Shapes signify enemy levels, and on items they represent rarity. The skills do indeed target weaknesses, with the right one doing twice the damage of the others. All food items restore Energy, while all potions you craft restore HP (not to mention the description says HP in it). The amount of Energy restored is random within a certain value range. The more expensive/valuable, the more it restores. Ex. 50 silver item restores 400~500 Energy, but 12 silver restores 75~125 roughly.

I'm missing three encounters. The paizuri angel (last one with text next to it in recollection menu) and the two directly to the south of her. Anyone got those, or were they never completed?

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Angel you can only meet if you sleep with a certain item. I think it was Angel's Bra or something? I can't vouch for it, it's been years since I played this game. I don't remember where you got it from either. The last two, I recall, are the Kitsune but I'm not sure if you can actually face them.

I attached a save with most of the enemies unlocked; the Bra you need to fight the angel is in the inventory. Just equip it and go to sleep in home and you've got the option of having an encounter in sleep. And like I said, I don't know if you can actually fight the kitsune anywhere. I recall you can also restart with a code to start up with all CG open and stuff but I don't remember much about that.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the save is for 1.56.

Attachments