What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ NamakuranaKura] [ なまくらな鞍 ] othErs (アザーズ) RE116930 RJ116930

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ116930 othErs

How do you access the bonus dungeon and scenes? I loaded from complete save but nothing seems to be different.
Go to the film projector at the back of the cinema. Swap the "master film" for "another master film (MF)" Now go through the hole in the cinema screen again. You'll reach EX 3.

If there's a rock blocking your way, defeat the final boss again and resave the game. Hasuka should give a breaking-the-4th-wall commentary.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Use Applocale set to Japanese, or even better, just straight up change your system locale (AKA language for non-unicode programs) to Japanese.

If you are still running XP for some weird reason make sure you install the East Asian language files from the CD as well.
thanks man for the reply but i already change and dL east asian languages and even applocale dont work i can play other rpg games but this one has invisible text :confused:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

thanks man for the reply but i already change and dL east asian languages and even applocale dont work i can play other rpg games but this one has invisible text :confused:
That's... strange. I'm sorry I can't help you here.

Not working link (mega)
Works for me. Maybe it was temporarily down?

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My apologies for the Necro, after there is this thread already existing regarding this game I hope this isn't something bad instead of creating a new Thread for this one post.
I downloaded this Game via Sukebei today but i'm getting an error message the moment i enter the first Event in the cinema. I tried some Picture translators but they can barely recognise the symbols to help me find a fix. The only other fix i found was deleting a Data (Game.ini) and retry it. It still gives out the exact same Error.

Game had been run with and without Locale, I tried setting the Systemlanguage to Japanese and 7zip and Winrar for extracting to make sure it's not one of the basic issues. I also tried download from another mirror but it also didn't make it work. Edit: Game Version is 2.02, not sure what was new but there were almost no other active torrents.
Here is a Screenshot of the message before the game closes down:
Uploading it here didn't work, so i uploaded it here instead.

Thanks in advance and sorry again.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
My apologies for the Necro, after there is this thread already existing regarding this game I hope this isn't something bad instead of creating a new Thread for this one post.
I downloaded this Game via Sukebei today but i'm getting an error message the moment i enter the first Event in the cinema. I tried some Picture translators but they can barely recognise the symbols to help me find a fix. The only other fix i found was deleting a Data (Game.ini) and retry it. It still gives out the exact same Error.

Game had been run with and without Locale, I tried setting the Systemlanguage to Japanese and 7zip and Winrar for extracting to make sure it's not one of the basic issues. I also tried download from another mirror but it also didn't make it work. Edit: Game Version is 2.02, not sure what was new but there were almost no other active torrents.
Here is a Screenshot of the message before the game closes down:
Uploading it here didn't work, so i uploaded it here instead.

Thanks in advance and sorry again.
I downloaded the game and I had the same exact bug pop at the same exact place.

I did a quick search through my hard drive to see if I had an earlier version of the game....and turns out I had 2.01. I copied over the save file right before that scene and.....it works just fine on 2.01.
Now here's the weird part: 2.01 does not have a data.wolf file while 2.02 does. Deleting data.wolf file will make 2.02 not run at all, but my guess is something went wrong in making the data.wolf file or somehow it got corrupted from original uploader.

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for looking into it! It's good to know that this is not just on my end.
I tried out 2.01 and it works just fine as you said. Guess I'll play through that first first.