What's new

[PIXEL FACTORY[ parasite in city (RJ123294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: parasite in city

I finished the game but cannot open full CG. The CG that the main character is raped by fat man is missing. I don't know how to get it!

I hope parasite in city 2 would be released with more enemies and CGs! :D

TheEye

Lurker
Reputation score

I downloaded 1.02 from the English DLSite but can't get infinite health option after beating the game.

Why?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I downloaded 1.02 from the English DLSite but can't get infinite health option after beating the game.

Why?
Cause I believe that's in the 1.03 update version.

Cabelim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My game is working fine now! :)

I was replacing the files inside "compile" folder with the files in game's root folder because I tought the smaller .exe file was only the demo version. So who is having issues with game, just extract and play.

Why?
Check if your .exes files in game's root folder is version 1.0.0.2 and inside "compile" folder is version 1.0.0.3, both modified December 3. Thus, don't modify any files, just extract the game and play by clicking on the .exe with 2.7Mb.

I finished the game but cannot open full CG. The CG that the main character is raped by fat man is missing. I don't know how to get it!

I hope parasite in city 2 would be released with more enemies and CGs! :D
Try just extract the game without modify any files and run it by clicking on the smaller .exe file. If that don't work, go to your C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\ folder and backup and delete parasite_in_city folder. (AppData is a hidden folder, so you need to change your folder options to see it, look how to do it on google).

Please, give some feedback if that options worked for you guys, I believe this forum is the main place where people come to ask for help for this game.

@dot_slave3
Your game is great, stunning art style and animations, and amazing gameplay. If you make a sequel (I really hope you make), take your time and keep the art and animation quality, because it matters a lot. As a request, I would like to see zombie dog rape and more than one rape animation for every monster, two is fine ;)

SR500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dot_slave3 and former programmer,

Thanks so much for this game! I love the basic gameplay. It makes it real easy to get into. There were a few things that I was going to criticize, but I feel that they are part of the horror element of the game. I would like to be able to fire as fast as I can press shift + z, but that would trivialize the importance of distance between you and the enemy. The challenging running jump has also gotten me killed in the later parts of the third stage. But I think such challenges are part of the horror. The controls are simple and I don't have to strain over accessing the buttons. They're right where they should be.

I love all the characters in the game! The heroine is very lovely and would look just at home inside major survival horror games. The voice actress did great work on her sighs and moans too. I hope that the heroine from PIC has some interaction with the heroine in PIC2 as an ally or something else.

The zombies are typical, they are animated well, just like everything in the game. I particularly like the flies, facehuggers, and facehugger-men. Although their attack patterns are annoying and what got me killed the most in the game, I really like their rape animations, especially the clear view of cum being pumped into the heroine. And of course the final boss is great and looks like it would be a BOW from the Resident Evil/Biohazard games.

Sound design is also simple but good! As I said before, the voice actress did her role well. And once again, I have to join all the others who have loved the sound of cum pumping into the heroine. Great stuff.

I have a request for the next PIC update and some suggestions for PIC2. In the omake animation section, could you insert the birthing animation for the fly monsters? I appreciate that you added the zoom function in there. Excellent work.

As for PIC2, I'm sure you've heard this but I would love to see more weapons. Nothing too crazy, but an assault rifle, a shotgun (great for those hordes), and a magnum revolver (high damage and shoots through enemies?) I think would do nicely.

For the monsters, I would love to see the facehugger and facehugger-man being able to impregnate the heroine and give birth to a facehugger like the flies do. The female zombie is very nice looking and I would like to see her breasts as well. Nothing wrong with purple skin, haha.

Now this might not be for everyone, but I would love to see parasite that turns women into futanari who want to rape and infect the heroine with their futanari worm. Any more animations that lets us clearly see monster semen being pumped into the heroine are certainly welcome.

Once again dot_slave3 and your former programmer, I am very thankful for your game and would love to support you once again whenever PIC2 is released.

Last edited:

TheEye

Lurker
Reputation score

My game is working fine now! :)

I was replacing the files inside "compile" folder with the files in game's root folder because I tought the smaller .exe file was only the demo version. So who is having issues with game, just extract and play.

Check if your .exes files in game's root folder is version 1.0.0.2 and inside "compile" folder is version 1.0.0.3, both modified December 3. Thus, don't modify any files, just extract the game and play by clicking on the .exe with 2.7Mb.
Actually, mine reads 1.0.0.4. Last modified 25/11/2013 4:04 PM. The one in 'compile' folder is 1.0.0.5, last modified 25/11/2013 4:07 PM.

Do the .ini files have any new parameters for the infinite health option?

Cabelim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually, mine reads 1.0.0.4. Last modified 25/11/2013 4:04 PM. The one in 'compile' folder is 1.0.0.5, last modified 25/11/2013 4:07 PM.

Do the .ini files have any new parameters for the infinite health option?
I checked here and you have the first version, for that reason you don't have the infinite health option. Download the 1.0.2 files to get it.

Rei.K

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love these ideas, SR500 !
The game could definitely use those. I guess including them would merely be a matter of time, and priorities. That's also what I believe the reason why this kind of stuff isn't there in the first place.
How long had Pixel Factory been working on the game anyway ? Something like 2 months, right ?

Still, the end result is amazing given such a short dev time if you ask me ...

I appreciate that you added the zoom function in there. Excellent work.
How'd you zoom in the Omake section ? I don't see it, and I think I got the latest version of the game (exe is version 1.0.0.4)

Last edited:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

to whom it may concern . . . CHANGE THE PREFIX TO FULL GAME ALREADY!!!!!
so that more people with visit and may buy the game!

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Man, birthing is gross.

I respect other people's preferences, but birthing is separate from fucking. I like fucking. The majority of human beings like fucking. I don't like birthing. The majority of human beings don't like birthing. Unfortunately, birthing happens (sometimes) as a result of fucking. In games, I don't want the feeling hanging over me, that every time the heroine gets fucked, I will have to watch her squeeze out a giant insect or rotting corpse baby (which raises an eyebrow as it is) later on.

Here's one of the first images that comes up if you search, "birthing" on Google! WARNING: this is a picture of a baby being born! If you are surprised when you see this, you are retarded!

If that's your thing, then right on. I mean that, too--it's totally fine if that's what you're into, but I don't want to be forced to experience that shit. Game makers should never implement fetishes that are unavoidable or can't be disabled, into the default playthrough. It's a bad business decision, and is guaranteed statistically to displease more than it will please.

Last edited:

Rei.K

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see where you're coming from, but regarding this particular game, I wonder if it's really an issue, since you can easily break free from the insects before they get to impregnate her.
If they actually manage to do it, it either means you let them, or you had no more health to break free and it's ok since you won't get to see the birthing anyway because you'll get a game over screen :)

So in the end, players do have a choice, it's not actually forced upon them ...

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

girl gets raped by fly, girl gives birth to fly, that said fly then rapes girl. mother fucking circle of life.

FinalWarri0r21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If that's your thing, then right on. I mean that, too--it's totally fine if that's what you're into, but I don't want to be forced to experience that shit. Game makers should never implement fetishes that are unavoidable or can't be disabled, into the default playthrough. It's a bad business decision, and is guaranteed statistically to displease more than it will please.
Game developers don't make everything to please the mass majority of audience. They have visions and tastes just like you and they stick to them. Whether or not it should be an option to turn on/off, this isn't that type of game. This is meant to be a grim game, obviously not meant for you. As to being a bad business decision, the game seems to be doing just fine now.

Also, your comparison of hentai to real world things is a bad one.

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

everyone had there own fetish. can't blame if they like this like that...
I hope you got my point!:confused:

SuanSo

Reputation score

Btw is the more games from this guy, or games just like this one? Free or not. Just let me know if you guys have some titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.