What's new

[PIXEL FACTORY[ parasite in city (RJ123294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: parasite in city

I think what he or she is trying to say is what we think of the line art cg animation on the blog.
If you mean this then I like it a lot and prefer it to stationary pictures as well.
My biggest concern now is whether there'll be sex sounds.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If you mean this then I like it a lot and prefer it to stationary pictures as well.
Yea that's the one,I'd be OK with either just a game over song, text or sound effects.
In the end, it all depends on if the developer wants to tackle those aspects.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is looking incredible. Very hard to see this quality in animation. Definately worth a few bucks.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

um.... english is not my first langguage

sorry for that

im just spritemaker and producing that ting

allready dotsprite done now just coding and cg work

do you guys have opinion for cg sample?

*i know you hrpgheaven?
if i can make a request. can we have some zombie dogs too? also will everything be able to make you pregnant in the future or only the flys?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

the author is here (if he/she/it not fake that is)
I was wondering how the hell did an unreleased game get 7 pages. So that's the reason.

i think its already an unwritten rule if the game author present, the game shouldn't be shared freely, unless the author says otherwise
Pirating a game when the dev is posting in the thread is like taking a dump when someone is watching you. No one is going to stop you, but it feels bloody awkward.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Since things are unclear with what he's asking for....

Quality sprite sex > CG still frames. Animations > still frames. Always.

Also, the platforming in room 1 reminds me of Blackthorne. I wouldn't say that's a good thing, though. That game was terribly slow to play.

I also noticed on the right end of one of the sewers, there's a cluster of eggs on the wall. If you shoot your gun near them, a bunch more flies will pop up. Hopefully multi-rape is planned because that always makes things better.

As far feedback goes, one thing I don't like is how you can get stunlocked and can't get out. I remember being caught between two zombies and had some flies around. As soon as I broke one grab something else grabbed me before I could do anything.

There needs to be a timer between grabs so you can fight back after breaking a grab.

Last edited:

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1. im do
how can passibly not

2.sound
already pay for voice
and some pumping sound tryng

3.zombie dog

dog is 4poot it's mean bery high speed

is destroy game balance

4.do you curious my opinion for unlegal download game?

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As far feedback goes, one thing I don't like is how you can get stunlocked and can't get out. I remember being caught between two zombies and had some flies around. As soon as I broke one grab something else grabbed me before I could do anything.

There needs to be a timer between grabs so you can fight back after breaking a grab.[/QUOTE]

what i trying to do

is a little horror survival

if you can slowly step mov and careful

you can fine

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hold that
because...

the author is here (if he/she/it not fake that is)

i think its already an unwritten rule if the game author present, the game shouldn't be shared freely, unless the author says otherwise
I think that sounds like a splendid idea.

Would be a nice idea to support artist with this level of animation quality too, which is always a great place to start with a first game. Things like game mechanics, responsiveness and so on would hopefully improve as he garners more experience.

I didn't see a donation thingy on his site, so I guess I'll have to wait for English DLsite release. I'm one of the many gaijin whom Jap DLsite hates and refuse my money (refuse to take my credit card).

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think that sounds like a splendid idea.

Would be a nice idea to support artist with this level of animation quality too, which is always a great place to start with a first game. Things like game mechanics, responsiveness and so on would hopefully improve as he garners more experience.

I didn't see a donation thingy on his site, so I guess I'll have to wait for English DLsite release. I'm one of the many gaijin whom Jap DLsite hates and refuse my money (refuse to take my credit card).

i need so much money that reason is

why i can't accept support

you can buy my game for dl(us)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, unfortunately DLsite can be a bitch when it comes to accepting some credit/debit cards and it's not uncommon for people from USA and Europe to not be able to buy stuff.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you know "super meat boy" dev say?

i agree that comment

start making that time i don't care unlegal user

i just care big market
If you're talking about this then I agree.
Piracy is just an excuse big publishers use when their games are shit. Good stuff sells.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

in terms of feedback:

The immersion factor could be improved, basically a few things that will help pull the player deeper into the game-play and erotic scenes :D

1. sound. In particular moans during animation, sloppy slapping sound, liquid pumping sound ...etc. I've heard the same generic moaning sound across many hentai games, so I assume there's a 無料音楽素材 site to fill in these sound for free.

2. A clear effect when the girl has been raped a few times, perhaps an ero bar that increases whenever she is raped? Maybe the girl will limp and walk slower, getting up and resisting rape will of course get harder the higher the bar. It could be anything thematic: take more damage, faint/orgasm when bar is full ...etc

3. Something for the game over scene. In order of my personal preference :D :
a) a "lair scene", basically keep the sprite animation format and show an "after" scene. For example, in the game UnHolY SaNctuaRy when you lose to sprinting orc or the dominatrix boss. In this case, a zombie "lair scene" could just be a double penetration with looping ejaculation and cream-pie, a fly "lair scene" could be a breeding chamber that shows a looping birth and impregnation cycle. Time wise may be impossible to do a lair scene for every creature, picking and choosing based on inspiration might be good.

b) something animated would be wonderful.

c) If resource constrained, CG would do in a pinch. Though I'd personally just leave the game over blank unless I could do multiple progression CG with sound.

Development resource / time is of course limited, and it's impossible to do everything fans want. I wouldn't sweat it, and just go with what you think is best to spend time on.

And of course, thank you for communicating with us gaijin game community, much respect~ Best of luck.

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

in terms of feedback:

The immersion factor could be improved, basically a few things that will help pull the player deeper into the game-play and erotic scenes :D

please english not my first language!!

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I'm actually going to buy this game when it gets released. I'm a huge fan of Sprite Sex-based platformers.

Status
Not open for further replies.