What's new

[PIXEL FACTORY[ parasite in city (RJ123294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: parasite in city

Don't worry, I'm absolutely sure people recognize your work, and they will pay for it, me included.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

I think that what is missing in h-games - it's a variety of scenes and "deviations".
More scenes, more variety, more fetishes.
Like Fairy Fighting or Iris action -> variety, games have a lot of fans, and the authors are supported.

I will definitely buy the game if it'll show me plenty of h-content.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

sprite and graphic only me
You're doing a fantastic job. Your game only just recently came to the attention of these forums, and already has a pretty impressive following and an extremely active thread.

I will most certainly buy it.

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think that what is missing in h-games - it's a variety of scenes and "deviations".
More scenes, more variety, more fetishes.
Like Fairy Fighting or Iris action -> variety, games have a lot of fans, and the authors are supported.

I will definitely buy the game if it'll show me plenty of h-content.

7monster 13 dot event

i confess not enough contents

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm buying it. I hope it's on English DL site. Nothing is more important than supporting developers of quality games. In game animation > CG and game over images. This forum is where I find and follow developers and games.

Last edited:

textbook703

Reputation score

This is no longer relevant, but... A few pages back, a few people briefly discussed random things in videogames that were somehow arousing. Here's something I said about Megaman X2:
OH, and the fucking magnet centipede guy in X2?! Where he grabbed you and sucked out your ability to jump or charge or whatever? Now THAT was a sucking sound.
I looked it up - the boss was Magna Centipede and he was using his "Virus Injection" attack. Anyway, I found and felt like, after going through the trouble of finding it, I should at least share it. If it doesn't properly skip forward to the time specified in the URL (339 seconds), just manually skip to 5:39 in the video.

It blurs the screen while it's happening too, which somehow makes it "hotter"?

Last edited:

textbook703

Reputation score

Oh, and actually ON topic, I have a question for dot_slave3 (lol I just realized what the name means).

Are you going to be releasing any more demos before the full version is released sometime in November?

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh, and actually ON topic, I have a question for dot_slave3 (lol I just realized what the name means).

Are you going to be releasing any more demos before the full version is released sometime in November?
this month upload

just 2 bedend ani or voice or pumping sound

textbook703

Reputation score

this month upload

just 2 bedend ani or voice or pumping sound
I AM EXCITED ABOUT THIS.

How excited?

Would it be weird for me to tell you that I am LITERALLY MASTURBATING TO THE GAME IN ANOTHER WINDOW RIGHT NOW?

.. because I am.

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I AM EXCITED ABOUT THIS.

How excited?

Would it be weird for me to tell you that I am LITERALLY MASTURBATING TO THE GAME IN ANOTHER WINDOW RIGHT NOW?

.. because I am.
you means interface for sexual excitement?

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

If you're talking about this then I agree.
Piracy is just an excuse big publishers use when their games are shit. Good stuff sells.
Basically, if you don't want people to pirate your game, make something they are willing to pay money for, especially when it involves the promise of future titles built with the profits. It's a mostly sound idea, and the only real, effective way to combat piracy, as anti-piracy measures just add fuel to the fire, and make those who work on making pirating possible feel emboldened because they feel as though they are 'fighting the man'.

Piracy in the realm of H-games is a bit different, though. It doesn't so much stem from 'sticking it to the man' as it does from the general user's inability to purchase and/or understand the product.

A native English speaker, knowing no other languages, wouldn't (usually) buy a novel in Russian, because it has no value to them. A Japanese H-game may have value in spite of their inability to read and understand it (there's still pictures and animation), but it's still significantly less than the price put on it most of the time; in the case of a Text and CG type of game, to one who can't understand Japanese, a ripped CG set of the game and some erotic voice clips are roughly equivalent in value. There's no easy solution (though plenty of difficult ones), but an awareness of the issues should help, hopefully.

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That and games that are sold exclusively on DLsite are hard to purchase for some western customers. I think that was another reason Kyrieru's did as well as it did. I mean, currently the game has around 5,700 sales on DLsite. But I, and many others I'm sure, bought the game using Paypal directly from Kyrieru's site (for less money too, since the "middleman" was cut out). If you had such a purchasing option for your game, you'd probably find a lot more legitimate customers. Interacting in forums like this one would help spread that information, and actively disengage people from pirating your game, especially if it has a good price.

In short, the #2 most important part of having a successful game after making a good game, is to make it easy to buy your game.

In short, badly machine translated: DLsite困難である。 簡単な支払いオプションに等しいより多くのお客様! (DLsite is difficult. More payment options is equal to more customers!)

Last edited:

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In short, the #2 most important part of having a successful game after making a good game, is to make it easy to buy your game.[/QUOTE]

you mean use paypal and mail?

mm interesting.. i keep that

but not sure

*if some one have more information for this topic and help me

send mail in skype id

Last edited:

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any other level after the sewers? Or is that it?

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe not mail, but Paypal is easy enough from what I've heard. You just need to be careful since Paypal also has a history of withholding funds from people for no reason.

Kyrieru's still using Paypal for his games and I don't recall hearing problems from him on it. Kaijo also used it for a while, but then Paypal crapped out on him, so now he's using Gumroad. You could always use both sites if that's easier, too.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

would like to see the new demo with voice when getting raped,it feels empty without voice while shes getting raped.やっぱりレイプのとき、声は必要だな

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Maybe not mail, but Paypal is easy enough from what I've heard. You just need to be careful since Paypal also has a history of withholding funds from people for no reason.

Kyrieru's still using Paypal for his games and I don't recall hearing problems from him on it. Kaijo also used it for a while, but then Paypal crapped out on him, so now he's using Gumroad. You could always use both sites if that's easier, too.

you right i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.