What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Odontotyranus] オドントティラヌス Alice in Harlotland 娼婦さん御一行! &後日談! RE122446 RJ122446

Enotik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Alice in Harlotland RJ122446

Works like a charm thanks.

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pardon me, what is the password for the mega?

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Pardon me, what is the password for the mega?
uhh, there should not be a password... should just have to click the link and download.

DrGiantExplosion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nah, it's also telling me to enter a decryption key. IIRC that's an option you have to turn off when uploading to Mega.

Rrezz

Reputation score

Nah, it's also telling me to enter a decryption key. IIRC that's an option you have to turn off when uploading to Mega.
the decryption key is included in the link... you're probably just not copying the link properly.

Gondular

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, thanks for info, and Yeah I'd really love it if you could finish a translation for this game. Though I ran into a little problem after progressing, once I beat the boss on the 10th floor. After I saved the game, it crashed, now whenever I proceed to launch the game and click continue it will crash with an error. Please see the attachment below, and if possible any help is appreciated. Thanks.
HI,
I got the problem myself before. Somebody, who uploaded it, unzipped it before without japanese settings or types.
So every file is wrong translated instead of the origin moonspeak.

regular, some names are english and the rest in moonspeak.
so the most games, where is something missing in regular folders was faily unzipped.
so will the hole game every time crash with a different missing

To solve you may look for a different version or you can share hours of renaming.

hope it help you all^^

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unless both my known Japanese and some translators I used for double checking are failing me, the game's DLsite page and the blog of the creator mentions 41-43 H-Scenes thanks to an update.

I've completed everything in my own game, including the tower(meaning all scenes should have unlocked), except I'm still missing Treasure 12, but still have only 40 scenes and also still haven't gotten a scene out of the Hermaphrodite costume.

So, I'm curious if anyone knows the exact version for the new stuff or if I'm simply missing something.

OP
S

sandr0ck2003

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unless both my known Japanese and some translators I used for double checking are failing me, the game's DLsite page and the blog of the creator mentions 41-43 H-Scenes thanks to an update.

I've completed everything in my own game, including the tower(meaning all scenes should have unlocked), except I'm still missing Treasure 12, but still have only 40 scenes and also still haven't gotten a scene out of the Hermaphrodite costume.

So, I'm curious if anyone knows the exact version for the new stuff or if I'm simply missing something.
There was a game update that added this. Making a mega link now for the newest version. Can not post it due to loli content but will pm it to anyone how asks.

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As I expected, if you try to apply the English patch so far to the newest update, it breaks those new events and they don't even appear.

Replacing only the Armor, Weapons, Actors, Classes, Items, Skills, and System files seemed to give me all the most important bits of translation along with the updated maps, events, scripts, etc. so that the new H-Scenes and CGs still worked.

Posting this for others to see until an update of the patch is posted.

jaredh72

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the English patch to work? I downloaded the data file and tried putting the extracted files first just in the game folder, and then inside the system folder, but neither time nothing was translated.

Rrezz

Reputation score

How do you get the English patch to work? I downloaded the data file and tried putting the extracted files first just in the game folder, and then inside the system folder, but neither time nothing was translated.
it doesnt work with the newer version.
also if you read the thread I do believe someone posted a link to the instructions to get it to work.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this game had an update on 12/05

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking at his blog and the game's page tells me the new version added more scenes and an "Ending Scene." Thought I remembered there already being an ending scene? Maybe game author means another ending?

Either way, he also recently made posts confirming an expansion of some sort with some screenshots of a new outfit and a few new characters. Something about it being some kind of short "bonus" after-story of an older Alice.

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking at his blog and the game's page tells me the new version added more scenes and an "Ending Scene." Thought I remembered there already being an ending scene? Maybe game author means another ending?
There were multiple "endings" from the start, so this is no surprise.

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I looked again and now more awake, I see he meant a definite ending. As in, "The game is now over" ending. Unlike the others that just kinda sent you right back to the game.

Rrezz

Reputation score

I only translated the Items because the game is so simple that those were the only things that needed to be translated to finish, the story is very simple as well, not really worth the effort to translate.
chick wants to save her poor ass village, tried to kill some monsters in a tower, gets owned, so she decides to become a prostitute, the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xerther

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cannot download that translation because for some reason the mega page does not load beyond the mega icon (the M in a cloud), has it been removed or is it just something on my computer?

Rrezz

Reputation score

I cannot download that translation because for some reason the mega page does not load beyond the mega icon (the M in a cloud), has it been removed or is it just something on my computer?
its probably something wrong with your Computer or Browser cause the file is still up just fine and what not.