What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Odontotyranus] オドントティラヌス Alice in Harlotland 娼婦さん御一行! &後日談! RE122446 RJ122446

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Alice in Harlotland RJ122446

Just asking whether does this game have a new game plus function?

Will i miss anything?

Seiha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I try to load the game up, I get an error telling me that a BGM file is missing, before it closes itself.

Anyone know what's going on?

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this game had a big update 3/13 says 13 new HCG and 15 new scenes

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Сan anyone share updates? (pm of course)

wsihungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

same here, would love the update

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

- And I as well, please; will /rep accordingly of course via a random post of the UL'er

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

for anyone who had the latest version and willing to share it please inform the people here, to avoid "me too want a PM" post

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nobody is interested in this game?
So sad...

Drakonix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

People are interested but it appears that there is nothing to share yet. Though I'd like some news about the game and about that translation bit somewhere earlier.

Pilou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll PM a link to the last few posters, I can't send lots of PMs yet (if there's a restriction based on #post of the account?) so feel free to send it to others yourself.

As far a I know, the update doesn't add anything to the game proper but adds a little sequel where you play as Wolf, his and Alice daughter and that first fairy whose name I forgot.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks, mate! Been waiting for this before starting the game proper (I like playing all my games in 1 straight go, from the first to the second to the prequel to the spin-off, etcetc, heheh).
FYI, as far as I know, there isn't a limit for PMs (only for posting URLs on threads, which you need 15 posts before being able to do so).

p.s. Although you've probably got things down, I can also share the love in alternate links for any that PM me (i.e. in case they have difficulties with Megan, I can do Deposi, Freak, Bitsh, rYusha, and Rapegator links) (yes, I gave some of the sites out there horribly twisted names).

Last edited:

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry if I blind but someone have a full walkthrough to the game?

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here's a walkthrough guide for those having difficulty with the game since most of its quests are displayed in picture form (which can't be text-hooked). I don't speak moonspeak either, but I've got a graphics tablet and Japanese handwriting recognition to manually look up kanji. I only resort to it when I can't figure the game out with the RPG Maker dev kit though. I started a fresh game just for this guide; I hope it helps some people out. I apologize for any grammatical errors in advance.

Ver1.01
- added picture for Quest 04, regarding the chest on the wall

Ver.1.0
- All quests finished, all scenes finished.

Ver.0.9
- missing Quests 13, 19, and 20, and a few minor scenes

_________

Synopsis: Alice begins as the sole magician of her village, which happens to owe a huge debt. They send her off with their blessings to the local dungeon (namely, the "Tower of Desire", which is rumored to be littered with treasure and riches) to repay the town's debt. Upon entering the dungeon and encountering the first monster, she gets her ass beaten back out. In her moment of despair, groveling on the ground over her hopeless predicament, a flier wafts into her face.

It so happens that a brothel in the city is looking to hire. With her prospects for dungeon soloing out the window, she works out that with what she's got, her best bet of paying off the town debt is prostitution - which happens to be the primary focus of the game.

Note: Aside from the prologue, this is just a guide to help point people in the right direction. For whom it may concern, it IS NOT Spoiler-Free. Nevertheless, I try to keep it spoiler free for those that play the game while concurrently reading this guide. But for those of you that have difficulty reading machine-translated moonspeak but still want in on the story (like me), this should be relatively helpful, I should think :).

WALKTHROUGH/GUIDE:

After a chat with the brothel receptionist (her name is Chelsea), Alice is sent off to prove herself at the brothel's "Test Dungeon" as her first quest (Quest 01). You can get there by opening the Items menu (open with the "Esc" key or "Numpad 0" key, "アイテム"), under "Important Stuff" subsection ("大事なもの"). Use the feather called "☆試験用ダンジョン". Take note that you can check your currently active quests in the Item menu's subsection, "Item" ("アイテム" again), along with miscelleneous consumables. Apparently the prostitutes here need to be able to defend themselves, because bouncers aren't within the budget...

Quest 01, "Employment Examinations" (クエスト01採用試験), part 1:
Don't worry about killing anything or dying here - if Alice dies, she'll just respawn back at the beginning of the dungeon, and the enemies in this game don't even home in on Alice (they just wander randomly). For future reference, losing doesn't trigger game over or rape/H events (you don't even lose money) - Alice just backs up, and the whole party gets its HP and MP back without the monsters giving chase (basically, defeat is pointless in this game). The test dungeon is a very small dungeon (much smaller than your average RPG Maker castle); when you see a red treasure chest at the bottom of the first bend, you're already halfway there. The wooden chest at the end of the dungeon is your goal; open it and find the obnoxious Red Riding Hood costume ("変な赤ずきん", "strange red cowl"). Notice the "EV" balloon hovering above the chest. For for the rest of the game, any person or object with this balloon above them denotes that they're related to an Event/Quest. For future reference, I won't mention the "EV" balloon - it should be self-explanatory if not obvious now that I have told you of its purpose. Anyways, with that hood, you're done here; you automatically get teleported back to the brothel. Back at the brothel, Chelsea tells Alice to wear the costume to seduce her first customer as her final test before becoming a whore (oh boy... if the gals in real life heard they'd have to take this many tests (not to mention the STD tests and the pregancy tests!), they'd be less inclined to go into whoring :p).

Quest 01, "Employment Examinations" (クエスト01採用試験), part 2:
The customer is on the east side of town. Exit the brothel; to the right, next to two tents, talk to the blue/purple-haired dude. [H scene]
- Rewards:
- 30,000 gold (holy crap, that's a lot of money for some country pussy)
- official acknowledgement as brothel employee (prostitute) (this just unlocks quests)
- "☆アリスの部屋": Teleportation Feather to Alice's bedroom (sleeping gives you back HP/MP)
- "☆欲望の塔": Teleportation Feather to Tower of Desire
- The dude Alice slept with (a.k.a Wolf, "オオカミ") becomes Alice's companion (starts at level
- Recollection scene #01 (for future reference, all recollection scenes can be accessed in the Important Stuff subsection of the Items menu (same place as the teleportation feathers))
- Bonus Rewards: 2 copper coins, 1 silver coin. Chelsea gives these to you as a bonus; these coins are used for the city's black market (because the black market is too cool to accept Ordinary gold...) (I'm just teasing the lore; it's really just a game mechanic to help Alice save gold to repay her debt; it's rationalized by saying that the local poor people invented their own economy) (another game, RJ128009 "Misty and the Tower of Paradise", demands that you pay your rent with special scrolls so that you can save money for your equipment). Anyways, back on topic: the black market is directly south of the brothel (the stairs).

Quest 02: "The Little Girl That Sells Matches" (クエスト02マッチ売りの少女):
You initiate this questline by going into the black market.
1. On your first time entering, a little pink-haired girl gives Alice a match ("マッチ"), despite saying that she must Sell all her matches in order to be allowed to return home (I'll guess it's a free sample).
2. On your second visit to the black market, you'll find out the little girl's name is Melissa ("メリッサ"), and she's an orphan adopted by a guy named Edward ("エドワルド") (the brown-skinned dude with the goatee, cape, and top hat). The name of the busty lady with the pipe and the fan is Famii. Edward is complaining about Melissa's poor sales performance, while Famii is trying to defend Melissa by saying that she's doing the best she can.
3. Afterwards, you have the option to buy some stuff her Melissa. The first option, "今はやめておく", doesn't do anything (rejects offer to buy matches). The second option, "銅貨で払う", buys a single match with a copper coin. The third option, "銀貨で払う", buys two matches and a cure-all/panacea with a silver coin. You must buy stuff from her twice to proceed in this questline (it doesn't matter whether you pay with copper or silver coins). On the second time you buy from her, she thanks Alice for her patronage. When she leaves, Alice and Wolf comment on how it's cruel that Melissa can't go home unless she's sold all her matches. This concludes the questline; you're teleported back to Alice's bedroom.
- Rewards:
- nothing, unless you count what you bought with your coins (matches, cure-all/panacea)

Quest 03: "Gift of Sake" (クエスト03手土産の酒):
After Quest 02 is complete, upon returning to the black market, you'll notice the "EV" balloon is replaced with a "?" balloon; go in. (You get the actual quest after step 3.)
1. Alice learns that Melissa was sold to the slave market. You can now enter the north side of town (which is now given a "?" balloon); go there.
2. Inside the house, there's a cell with a "EV" balloon; examine it. [H scene] Warning: loli action. This now locks off the Black Market area (which doesn't have any other purpose aside from just these Melissa quests).
3. After the H scene, Alice and Wolf talk about buying Melissa out of slavery. Talk to the guard at the front; they learn that she's already been sold (wow, that was fast), but it's an under-the-table deal. Alice proposes that she could offer a better deal (with her body), but the guard remarks that he could get pussy any time he wanted anyways.
4. If Alice has 20,000 gold and some sake ("お酒"), or 20,000 and some high-quality liquor ("高級酒"), she can get Melissa released. It doesn't matter whether your pay him with cheap or expensive alcohol; I paid him with sake; it's obtainable in Alice's bedroom (if you haven't picked it up already), as well as at the deepest end of the cave mentioned in Quest 08, with two more on the 6th floor of the Tower of Desire. For those that want to pay with liquor, one can be found in the deepest reaches of the forest (accessible once Quest 07 is initiated), another can be found in the cave mentioned in Quest 08, another on the first floor of Goza Ruins (Quest 13), and another in the beach-side cave (from Brothel Scene #06). Upon buying Melissa, she becomes a companion. Alice learns that her guardian, Edward, only adopted her because she knew where the key of her parents' treasure was hidden (which they left for her when they died). When she refused to tell Edward, he got angry, and so sold her to the slave market. She reveals to Alice that the key is hidden in an underwater cave, guarded by a demon. This gives you Quest 04, and allows you access to the east side of town.
- Rewards:
- Melissa as companion (starts off at level 3)
- Quest 04
- access to North and East areas of town
- Recollection scene #13

Quest 04: "Underground Garden" (クエスト04地下庭園):
Going over to the newly unlocked east side of town will tranfer you to the east highway, which leads to the town of Noche. Upon entering, Melissa briefs you to the town, notes that her house is to the north (which is where the underground cave is), and then gives you a Teleportation Feather for the town ("☆ノーチェの町").
1. Go directly north/up from the entrance of the town. The big blue house is her family's house. Upon entering the premise, she explains that the key is under a rock in the back of the house. Examine the rock.
2. This opens up a scene, where Famii shows up and gets told off by Alice for selling Melissa. A tit-for-tat conversation ensues, with Famii confirming that she only wants the key and the treasure is unlocks. Eventually she gives up and accepts that the treasure isn't hers, then leaves on a mild note. Proceed onward to the door/gate.
3. Proceed through the first floor up until the staircase leading down. Before moving to the second floor, you'll notice that there's a silver casket/chest on the wall. It holds one of the treasures for Quest 12. You can get to it by walking up the cracked wall (it's nearby - within one screen of the chest). If your eyes aren't good, the straight line of darkened green patches on the floor should help indicate where you can walk up the wall. For those clueless beyond textual help, I'll upload a picture for you. Anyways, onwards to the second floor.

4. Proceed along the second floor to the "EV" marker with the immobile mob behind it. It'll be a tough boss with quite some HP. It's resistant to physical, fire, and wind attacks, but it's weak to omni-magic attacks (such as Melissa's "Dispel Magic" ("ディスペル・マジック")). It can paralyze and stun you, and it generally uses wind-based attacks, so I recommend using's Wolf's Wind Guard ("ウインドガード") as well as Alice's Fatal Guard ("フェイタルガード"). It drops Full-Revive Medicine ("完全に生き返る薬"), a match, and a Power-Up. And of course, remember to use the TP skills (section below magic skills) - all characters have a skill that gives back HP and MP at the cost of 20 or 25 TP.
5. Following the battle, Melissa finds her family pendant in the chest behind the boss. Eager to look for more interesting treasure, Alice and the rest of the team proceed onward, leaving Melissa behind. Famii shows up, apparently having followed them, and claiming that anything on the property is rightfully Edward's and hers. Meanwhile, as they argue, a tentacle monster jumps Melissa. Famii flees, leaving Melissa to her fate. [H scene] (Warning - some loli action, though it looks less loli and more just a petite teen in this scene). (Geez, Alice! You're supposed to be her guardian! Tsk tsk :p) Anyways, this finishes the quest.
- Reward:
- Melissa learns her special skill, "Flower Gift" ("フラワーギフト"). It revives the entire party with 60% HP; costs 75 TP
- Pendant of Memories ("思い出のペンダント") (it's a head/helm accessory that nullifies stun and paralysis) (any character can wear it, not just Melissa)
- 30,000 gold
- Recollection scene #14

Quest 05: "Demon Extermination?" (クエスト05魔物退治?):
The brown bear by the south-west house - Talk to it, then talk to the gray-haired dude in the adjacent building. Apparently the bear's not supposed to be there, and the guy wants you to get rid of it, giving you the quest. Talking to bear again gives you three options: the first leaves it alone for now. The second option gives him fish ("魚肉") if you have it (you can find it in various places, such as drops and loot in Quests 07 and 08). The third option is to fight the bear - the reward is better than option 2, but the bear is insanely strong (its attacks are ridiculous - it hits everybody really hard, but the on 4th turn, it'll get tired and only do very weak, normal attacks for a while). To win, you'll either have to get lucky with dodging him in the first three turns (by using the fourth combat option, "hide self", "身を隠す"), and then hit him hard when he's weak, or go nuke him (kill him as fast as possible). I recommend the latter option (contrary to what Alice suggests) - which at least one or two characters with more than 15HP. He's vulnerable to Fire damage, but resistant to Wind damage. He has 3400HP, so make sure you can actually dish out that kind of damage if you intend on fighting him. Anyways, be it option 2 or 3, either will finish the quest.
- Rewards:
- if option 2: Hunter ("狩人") outfit, 20,000 gold
- if option 3: Hunter ("狩人") outfit, 20,000 gold, and 2 gold coins

Quest 06: "Snake Entermination!" (クエスト06蛇退治!)
In the Town of Noche (East-mode town), there's a man right by the entrance in front of a yellow-tiled house that wants somebody to root out the demons in the town well, which the mercenaries they've hired have failed to do. However, he doesn't let Alice to it until she's wearing the Hunter ("狩人") outfit, which can only be obtained upon finishing Quest 05 - he won't let "amateurs" attempt it.
1. With the Hunter outfit on, he'll lead Alice to the well. Pulling down her panties, Alice explains how she'll be fishing the demon out of the well with her feminine scent (pardon the pun). Wolf shakes his head and leaves her to her business.
2. After a while, the demon finally comes out, but it paralyzes Alice - immobilizing her in her bent-over position... [H scene]
3. With the demon snake drawn out of the well, Wolf comes back; activate the demon to fight it. It's weak to fire; resistant to wind. It drops a salve (HP potion) and copper coin. Killing it finishes the quest.
- Rewards:
- 1 gold coin
- 10,000 gold
- Ring of Temperance ("節制の指輪") (reduces MP costs by 40%, but decreases max HP by 1) (shield slot)
- Recollection scene #12
- access to gold coin trade shop: here you can trade your gold coins for stat boosters (either a power-up, a magic-up, or speed-up)

Quest 07: "The [*SPOILER CENSOR] Fairy" (エスト07攫われた妖精さん) (*for the full title, see step #2)
1. There's a roofless house south-east of the brothel. In front of it is a fairy that claims to sell delicious homemade cakes, crafted by her secret family recipe. Alice sadly remarks that she's too poor to waste money on cakes, however tasty they look. The fairy retaliates by calling Alice a window-shopper and an bad person because of it; commenting in disdain that she's not in the financial position to give away stuff either. She then states that her name is Aisha, and goes on about her background - how her family lives near the river (specifically "water-side", but it pretty much translates to river since she'd say it differently if it were lake-side or beach-side), but she got bored of the country and decided to move into the city. She liked it at first, being treated like a town idol (because, as she states, she's "lovely and adorable"), but the people rarely buy her cakes, and every now and then she'll feel a suspicious gaze in her direction. Now, she's a little weary of her safety, and of losing her "loveliness and adorableness" to being kidnapped by a random sex pervert. Having exchanged pleasantries and names, the fairy comments how late it is. Closing shop for the day, she adds that she'll sell cakes to Alice once she has money. You're then teleported back to Alice's bedroom.
2. Returning to Aisha's stall, Alice and Wolf find that Aisha is missing. Wolf notes that he can smell the scent of Aisha's cake coming from around the west side of town. This unlocks the highway to the west of town and gives you Quest 07, "The Kidnapped Fairy".
3. Head to the highway west (left) of town, then go north into the forest (the westward route is blocked off anyways).
4. In the forest, beware the purple puddles - they take a chunk out of the party's health. It doesn't really matter though, since you can easily run from enemies, and the second floating crystal gives you back all your HP and MP. Also, a little to the west of the entrance, there's a "?" balloon (you can't miss it, since it's on the way deeper into the forest). Examining it reveals a very short scene (not an H scene) that doesn't really do anything more than what an easter egg would do, but while you're there you might as well check it. Once you reach the EV balloon, an actual H scene will occur (didn't we see this coming). [H scene] Warning: loli action (if you're interested in knowing what's going on, the frog/toad is a special kind of forest frog/toad whose tongue can change into a penis, can understand human language, and likes virgins - which Aisha is.)
5. After patiently waiting for the frog/toad to finish its business, Alice (how courteous of her) can now fight the frog. Losing doesn't grant you an H scene or game over (as mentioned at the beginning of this guide). The frog/toad is resistant to water and physical attacks; weak against fire and wind attacks. Once it's defeated, it'll drop a high-slave, a silver coin, and fish. Aisha thanks Alice for rescuing her before nonchalantly going into her rustic background of abstinence despite just being raped (for which Wolf hit her in a "baka!" fashion). This concludes the questline, and enables you further access to the western side of the city.
- Rewards:
- Access to highway west of town
- Access to forest
- Access to the town to the west (of the highway)
- a silver coin (and another from defeating the frog boss)
- Swimsuit ("スクミズ") outfit
- Recollection scene #19

Quest 08: "The Kidnapped Fairy 2" (クエスト08続・攫われた妖精):
When you return to Aisha's stall, Aisha and Alice will engage in some small talk, how she's doing fine, though her cakes are still having trouble selling even though she's made them more delicious. She then packs up her shop for the day.

If you've completed Quest 03 (and 07 of course), there'll be another EV balloon by the stall after the aforementioned chat. If it isn't there, exit and re-enter the area to reload it. Alice will find that Aisha isn't there; Wolf has a bad feeling about it. Follow the scent of cake to the east side of town this time (the area that Quest 03 unlocked).
1. Head to the east. On the highway, right from the entrance, you can see a pile of dirt with a "?" mark over it. Alice and Wolf note that the scent of cake ends here. Examine it to reveal a hidden staircase. Go down into the cave. Halfway through the first floor of the cave, there's a mob guarding a room with a wooden chest. Inside that chest is a treasure relating to Quest 12; I recommend picking it up while you're here anyways. Proceed to the second floor.
2. Like, the forest, there's a crystal and an EV icon. Prepare your penis for an [H scene], unless you're like me and you're not into lolies. (This time it's a mole, as you can see, though it doesn't have telepathy or a virgin fetish). 3. Defeat the mole (weak to water, resistant to fire); it drops full-recovery medicine and a Buckler (shield). Upon being revived, Aisha (comedically) comments how many times she's had sex already - how two sexual encounters in this day and age apparently qualifies her as a "lewd bitch". With her prospects as an innocent cake baker sullied, she decides to join Alice. This concludes the questline.
- Rewards:
- 10,000 gold
- Water Fairy's Guard ("水精のお守り") (shield)
- Aisha as companion (starts off as level 7)
- lots of loot within the cave, if that counts
- Recollection scene #20

Quest 09: "The Girl Who Shoulders a Ghost" ("幽霊を背負う娘")
Upon entering the west-most part of the city (beyond the west highway), there'll be a scene about the populace having a commotion with a man claiming to have seen a brown-colored ghost around by the church. Once the scene is finish, you receive a Teleportation Feather for Nahato ("☆ナハトの町").

If you talk to the man (the purple/blue-haired guy making claims about the ghost), he'll ask you to to find evidence of the ghost for him since the townspeople no longer believe anything he says. Alice questions his premise, but then accepts the quest after he offers a reward. Go over to the west area - you'll know you're in the right area when the screen darkens to a night-like tone.
1. In the graveyard by the church, examine the "?" balloon. Alice finds that apparently there is a ghost! Or maybe not. It's a naked brown girl named Dasha with a ghastly balloon coming out of her ass, claiming to be possessed. Because of her current state, she's been driven out of the village. Alice explains her own situation to Dasha - how she needs to prove that there's a ghost here. In return, she offers to split the reward with Dasha, who agrees.
2. Go to the blue-tiled house (not the church, but of course the one with the "EV" balloon marker). It turns to night for some reason; Dasha notes that she's feeling tired, and that she needs more energy. Deciding that the energy she seeks lies within the house, she enters and starts having freaky possessed sex with the dude. [H scene] (for those curious what's going on, apparently Dasha has some sort of power that forces men to continuously cum over and over until they faint). Following the scene, Dasha joins Alice as a companion, and the quest is done.
- Rewards:
- 30,000 gold
- Dasha as companion (starts off at level 8)
- Golden Picture Frame ("黄金の写真立て") treasure
- Bunny Girl ("バニーガール") outfit
- stat boosts to Alice
- +2 to attack power
- +2 to magic power
- +2 to agility/quickness
- Recollection scene #16

Quest 10: "Find the Thief!" ("盗人を探せ!")
Once Dasha becomes a companion (in Quest 09), the sign in the center of Nahato has a quest issued by a rich guy in Noche (the east-most town unlocked in Quest 03) to capture a thief.
1. Go over to the east highway (where you did Quest 08). If you go further to the east along the highway, there's a rock with a "?" balloon over it. Examine it to move it out of the way; proceed forwards to enter a secret forest.
2. You should know the drill by now. Head to the end of the forest for the "EV" marker and the boss. But here, you have the option to bypass the boss by paying up a silver coin (the second option). The third option lets you fight the boss like usual. There isn't any exclusive benefit to choosing either choice, but the second one costs you something, so I recommend just fighting it. It's got quite some HP, but it's easier than the boss in the Underground Garden cave (from quest 04). It's weak against physical and wind attacks; resistant to water attacks. It uses some light fire attacks, but it also deals heavy water attacks that can instant-kill lower-level characters; I recommend using Aisha's Aqua Guard skill ("アクアガード"). It drops a silver coin, a copper coin, and a salve (+60% HP potion).
3. With the boss down, proceed onward. An event unfolds; everybody spends an hour searching for the thief while Dasha guards the central area. She ends up falling asleep, though... so [H scene] trap - (un)fortunate fate for the thief (cums 8 times; faints, gets captured :p). Quest done.
- Rewards:
- School Uniform ("制服") outfit (FYI, it's red, contrary to most Japanese school uniforms, which are blue; I like it xP)
- 30,000 gold
- Recollection scene #17

~~continued on next post~~
(post limit is 25000 characters)

Attachments

Last edited:

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

~~continuing from previous post~~

Quest 11: "Superhuman Slaves" ("クエスト11怪力の奴隷"):
Once you've finished Quest 04 and Quest 09, a masked figure will appear by the black market stairs. Talk to him; he'll give you a quest to retreive some escaped slaves. Wolf speculates that the slaves shouldn't have gotten very far.
1. Go over to the slave market area (north of town, where you released Melissa). Outside the prison, to the right, there'll be a tree for you to investigate. Wolf remarks about seeing something, and finds a shy girl standing behind the tree. He attempts and fails to persuade her to return to the slave pens. She and Melissa share the same line: "酷い" ("hidoi", which is an expression of something horrible, terrible, or awful/cruel). The scene switches to the girl's flashback: an [H scene]. Returning from it, the girl introduces herself as Maya. She states that she is confident enough in her strength to suggest herself as Alice's bodyguard. With this, the quest is complete, and Maya becomes a companion.
- Rewards:
- Maya as companion (starts off at level 9)
- other than her, nothing else really; quest is really short
- Recollection scene #33

Now if you reload the area (exit then return) and examine the tree where you found Maya, there'll be something glittering there - the Destroyed Chain ("破壊された鎖") treasure for Quest 12.

Quest 12: "Treasure Hunt" ("クエスト12トレジャーハント"):
The Yellow-tiled house to the right (east) of the brothel is Octavia's Treasure Shop. Evidently, she's got a hard-on for treasure. The "shop" serves no purpose aside from housing its owner, whose sole purpose (at the moment) is to send you off on a treasure hunt. She hands you Quest 12 - to gather treasures for her, for which you'll be paid at certain intervals. She explains that you can find treasure both within town and in dungeons. Here is a list of all the treasures:
- Cursed Doll ("呪われた人形"): found on the highway to the west of town (unlocked with Quest 07)
- Slimy Stick ("ヌメヌメする棒"): found in a silver casket on along the left-side of the city of Noche
- Lively Clay Doll ("命溢れる土偶"): found in first floor of the cave mentioned in Quest 08 within wooden chest guarded by a random mob that doesn't move
- Perpetual Motor ("加速するモーター"): found on top of a wall on the first floor of the underground cave mentioned in Quest 04 (see Quest 04 for tips on getting to it)
- Destroyed Chain ("破壊された鎖"): found where Maya was found in Quest 11 - after completing the quest.
- Reptile Semen ("爬虫類の精液"): found in the chest to the left of Chelsea's desk at the brothel, where her pet lizard was (must have watched Brothel Scene #07 to gain access to it)
- Golden Picture Frame ("黄金の写真立て"): given as a reward for finishing Quest 09
- High-Performance Camera ("高性能カメラ"): found in the same spot as Dasha in the graveyard after Quest 09), along with a "Terrible Axe" ("凄まじい斧") (Dasha's weapon type)
- Suspicious Mushroom ("怪しい茸"): found in the forest from Quest 14
- The True Cursed Doll ("真・呪われた人形"): found on Mt.Ono (accessible for Quest 15)
-> (NOTE: Even though it has the "財宝" treasure tag, The True Cursed Doll actually doesn't count towards an actual treasure for this quest. It may be a bug, but it's also possible that the author intended it this way - after all, it is a "True" Cursed doll - probably something most people wouldn't consider "treasure". Still, doesn't hurt to mention it here.)
- Nutrient Supplement ("栄養剤"): found in the beach-side cave, accessible via Teleportation Feather (see Brothel Scene #06)
- Wondrous Metal ("素晴らしい金属"): Found in Goza Ruins, first floor (Quest 13)
- Mighty Root ("雄雄しい根っこ"): Found in Goza Ruins in a room guarded by a tentacle monster off third floor (Quest 13)
- Sex Demon Semen ("淫魔の精液"): Found in the final room of Goza Ruins, after defeating the Sex Demon in Quest 13) (you'll have to come back to pick it up after finishing that quest)
1. When you have 3 or more Treasures, Octovia'll give you the Nurse ("ナース") outfit.
2. When you have 5 or more Treasures, she'll thank you with a petty Mana-Up (really? pff I don't even use stat-ups for this game). But then she'll talk about some ruins, and how she thinks with you at her side, she'll be able to find some really neat stuff there. It's off-limits and a crime to trespass on the ruins, but Octavia reasons that she just wants to "look around", and the city should have posted guards there if they wanted to keep people out. With this, she gives you Quest 13, the Teleportation Feather to Goza Ruins (☆ゴザ遺跡), and herself as a companion.
3. At 8 or more Treasures, she'll hand over 30,000 gold and a Life-Up.
4. At this point, you cannot progress further without gathering the last of the treasures over in the ruins, so proceed to Quest 13 (below).
--------
5. Now once you've finished Quest 13, continue collecting Treasures. I'll point out that despite being teleported back to town after Quest 13's been finished, you're still not completely done with that dungeon - there's one more Treasure to pick up ("Sex Demon Semen", ("淫魔の精液")) - it's behind where the sex demon was (in the last room). Go back to Goza Ruins and get it. TIP: use the green crystal at the beginning of the ruins to teleport you to "Deepest Depths" ("最深部"), the first option the crystal gives you. This should save you some time. (NOTE: the game doesn't tell you, but Alice gets the "属性耐性破壊" skill once you open this chest - it's the same one that Wolf and Maya have which cancels out resistance buffes certain bosses like to do.)
6. Once you have 12 Treasures, Octavia will reward you with 50,000 gold and her personal hat ("オクタヴィアの帽子") (why, thank you... would have preferred your panties or nipple pasties but okay..). There you go. Quest finished.
- Rewards:
- 30,000 gold (at 8 treasures), +50,000 (at 12 treasures/completion)
- Mana-UP (at 5 treasures)
- Life-UP (at 8 treasures)
- Octavia's Hat ("オクタヴィアの帽子") (uses helmet slot) (gives major bonuses at all stats)
- Nurse ("ナース") outfit

Quest 13: "Treasure of Goza Ruins" (クエスト13 ゴザ遺跡の財宝)
I recommend recruiting Dasha (from Quest 09) and Maya (from Quest 11) before doing this quest if you haven't already. They're needed to finish the quest. To unlock this quest, you need to have already handed over 5 treasures to Octavia in Quest 12. She'll give you a Teleportation Feather to teleport to Goza Ruins (☆ゴザ遺跡). Use it.
1. Arriving at the ruins, you'll find a hooded and masked figure to the left. He'll sell skills for gold coins. Proceed into the ruins; activate the door inside, which Octavia promptly unlocks. There's a barrier set up to prevent demons from escaping, but nothing to keep people from going in aside from that simple lock. Go in and down the stairs.
2. Straight ahead, there'll be a silver chest with the "Wondrous Metal" ("素晴らしい金属") Teasure inside.
3. Taking the right-most path leads further into the ruins. There's little reason to miss out on the other chests on the floor though - there's a nice piece of armor here that boosts the stats quite a bit. Once you're done with this floor, proceed down to the next.
4. Proceed, and you'll find the dungeon's boss - and it's in your way; kill it. It's resistant to water; weak to physical attacks. Drops a silver coin, Speed-Up, and Full-Recovery medicine. Sally forth further in to find what you're here for: a treasure trove, a pitful that exploit's Octavia's greedy gaze, and the resulting in a [H scene] (down in the pitfall, she's greeted by an enthusiastic tentacle monster. Distracted by a shiny pendant on the floor, this buys the monster enough time to lock her in place. And the fun begins... and ends shorter than one'd expect).
5. Returning to the treasure trove in short time, Alice and Wolf remark how quickly Octavia recovered and returned - and in a calm state of mind - just as expected of a "professional", before noticing the slime left on her body. The experience nonetheless leaves the team 50,000 gold richer with a complementary Slimy Pendant ("ぬるぬるペンダント") (accessory that nullifies poison and blindness).
6. Proceed further into the ruins, and down the stairs. Examine the pillar blocking the path. If you have Maya in your party (Quest 11), Octavia will tell her to smash the pillar out of the way.
7. Proceed, but be weary of the purple puddles - they hurt. At the top of the floor is a doorway - go in to find the tentacle monster from the earlier pitful (one would wonder how Octavia got back upstairs without Maya to destroy the pillar in the way beforehand...). She'll note that it's an "elastic" enemy, so it's resistant to physical attacks. Kill the poor thing, not because it's in the way of the chest behind it, but because you'll be rewarded with an [H scene] when you win :D. It's weak to fire. Grab the treasure in the chest when you're done (Mighty Root ("雄雄しい根っこ") treasure), then head back into the main room of the third floor.
8. Make your way to the south-east end to proceed to the fourth floor.
9. To the left, there'll be another boss, and it's also in the way of another piece of treasure. Octavia notes that it'll do fire damage (and it will - to everybody). It's weak to water and wind attacks. Beat it up and examine the hole in the wall behind it. Octavia notes that the hole is too small for everybody to enter at once, and it'd be bad to get flanked by a monster in such close quarters - suggesting that Alice stand guard while she examines the hole herself, since she's a professional treasure hunter. Wolf teases her memory the pitfall earlier, and cautions the circumstances should she run into monster as large as the orc they just defeated; Octavia playfully jokes back at Wolf's feral appearance, how if she ought to be worried any big bad monsters, she should be more worried about him. But without further ado, she goes in, and gets an [H scene] anyways... (2-3 rounds to the womb)
10. After a long while, she clambers back out of the hole, empty-handed, but with some stat boosts gained from her time down there, as well as a skill, Air Slasher ("エアスラッシャー").
11. Onwards to the east side of the floor, there'll be a barred gate and a stone sign; examine the sign. It says that there's a powerful sex demon guarding the treasure within. You'll need Dasha in your party to proceed, who'll tell the party that the demon shouldn't be a problem for her.
12. Proceed forth and fight the boss when you're ready. It's got as much health as the bosses in the Tower of Desire (6000HP), and it can use a water-type AoE that disables TP skills. It'll super-buff itself with resistances on turn 2 - use the "属性耐性破壊" TP skill to get rid of them (Wolf and Maya have it) (if TP skills are disabled, use Alice's or Aisha's Cure ("キュア") to remove the status effect). Once beaten, Dasha will distract the crazed sex demon while the team gathers the treasure. Crazy [H scene] with lots of penis sauce - enough to knock the lights out of her. Anyways, the team comes back home safely, and Dasha gets away with some stat boosts and the quest is complete.
- Rewards:
- 50,000 gold (after 1st Octavia H scene), +100,000 gold (for quest completion)
- Shirahama Blade ("シラハマ・ブレード") weapon (raises all stats, +1 to HP)
- Golden Sea Guardian armor ("金比羅アーマー") (raises all stats)
- stat boosts to Octavia:
- +2 to attack power
- +2 to magic power
- +6 to luck
- stat boosts to Dasha:
- +5 to max MP
- +4 to attack power
- +4 to magic power
- +4 to agility/quickness
- +5 to luck
- whatever loot you pick up on the way
- Recollection scene #21
- Recollection scene #22
- Recollection scene #34
- Recollection scene #18

Quest 14: "A Certain Adventurer" ("クエスト14とある冒険者")
Once you've finished Quests 03, 08 and 09, there'll be a "?" balloon behind the red-tiled house in Noche (the same house as mentioned in Maid Costume Service). Upon examining it, Alice notices some glittering powder. on the ground. Aisha notes that it's a fairy powder, but it's of lesser luster than her own. Fairies only drop their powder when they're in a rush or panicking; which suggests the owner of this powder is likely in some sort of trouble.
1. Examine the "EV" marker directly left of the same red house. Alice discovers the powder's owner. Aisha earnestly offers assistance the fairy as an act of friendly seniority, but the younger fairy haughtily rejects her, commenting on her incessant rabbling and pushiness. After an awkwardly disdainful conversation, the younger fairy reveals that she's looking for somebody; Alice's team insists on helping, adding that cooperation will speed things along better. She reluctantly accepts their help; introducing herself as Lily shortly before joining Alice.
2. Talk to the guy that gave you Quest 06 (the guy by the yellow-tiled house here in Noche). He'll mention meeting a girl in a bathing suit who he sent off on a quest to obtain some ingredients for him. You'll then be given a Teleportation Feather to the Forest of Ingredients ("☆食材の森"). Use it.
3. Make your way through the forest. Make sure to pick up the trio of chest/caskets on the way - one of which contains a the Suspicious Mushroom ("怪しい茸") treasure for Quest 12.
4. The forest leads to your target, an adventurer named Mikoto. As Lily and her reunite, a pair of random monsters interupt them. Activate her again to begin the fight.
5. Following the fight, you're teleported back to the gold coin guy, where Mikoto hands in her quest, and then back to Alice's bedroom. Mikoto elaborates a little on her background, such as how she's just been married for 6 months now, to Lily's disdain, and that she's moved into town because of rumors of riches, etc etc. She then joins Alice's team on her quest to claim the riches the town has to offer.
- Rewards:
- Lily as companion
- Mikoto as companion

Quest 15:
There will be a poster visible on the wall to the left of Chelsea at the brothel once you Complete Quest 14. If you see two posters, the left poster leads to Brothel Scene #05 (mentioned below). The one on the right is for this quest. Activating the quest puts the Mt.Ono Teleportation Feather ("☆オオノ山") in your inventory. Use it to advance.
1. Proceed forward as usual. Don't miss the silver chest/casket on the way (it gives you the "The True Cursed Doll" ("真・呪われた人形") treasure for Quest 12).
2. Mob blocking way at top of mountain - defeat it. The green troll is tankier than the other two mobs - it's weak to water; resistant to wind. The mob drops a gold coin and a high-quality salve (strong HP potion), and a feather hat. Proceed onwards.
3. The team finds the mask item Mikoto is looking for, but Lily senses strange magic from it. The Team decides to look around for clues on how to disable the mask, while Mikoto stays behind to guard the mask. Against better judgment, she decides to try and remove the mask from the stone... getting her hands stuck... [H scene].
4. The team comes back, dispels the mask, and wipes her memory; quest done.
- Rewards:
- 50,000 gold
- stat boosts for Mikoto:
- +6 to attack power
- +6 to magic power
- +4 to agility
- +6 to luck
- +1 to max HP
- Recollection scene #23

Quest 16: "What to wear" ("クエスト16何か着る物を"):
After finishing Quests 04 and 09, an "EV" marker will appear to the left of the red-haired girl glad in blue robes (sandy area on north side of town). Upon activating it, Alice will note that she's lost her purse. Wolf notes that the area has a lot of vagrant children, suggesting that they might have stolen it. A purple-haired girl appears, with her purse, returning it. Wolf suspiciously insists on checking the purse in case anything is missing, but Alice dismisses his rude behavior and thanks the girl, who introduces herself as Laura. She's basically another orphan left homeless because of the state of the city economy (the orphanage, which probably stood here before, got taken down). Alice decides to get Laura some cloths.
1. Go back to Alice's bedroom to get some cloths from her wardrobe. While searching, she remarks that all her cloths are too big for Laura, but notices that Dasha is around the same size. Asking if Dasha has any clothes, Dasha produces a tattered rag ("ボロい布切れ")... (lol). Alice and the other continue looking for clothes while the scene switches back to Laura, who's starting to get hungry. She gets approached by a "beautiful woman": Ol' auntie Famii's back - and she reveals that she's purchased this land, but apologizes for causing Laura the misfortune. Subsequently, she passes Laura 30,000 gold. Laura modestly resists, but Famii insists. A soft, pillowy hug is exchanged, and then Famii notes that she must be heading back home. Laura, charmed by her acts of kindness, pressingly asks for her name, which Famii eventually answers before leaving.
2. Back in control of Alice at the brothel, talk to the girl to the right with the cat ears - she lets Alice browse at her collection of clothing. Examine the box of clothing (to the right of the girl you just spoke to) to find the right-sized clothing for Laura. It's barely proper clothing, but Alice rationalizes that it's better than being naked. Go back to Laura with the Cheap Underwear ("安っぽいインナー").
3. Back to the spot where Laura is, a scene automatically triggers. Famii asks why Laura hasn't bought any cloths yet with the gold she's given her; Laura replies that she's still waiting for somebody. She becomes a little Worried that it might be some pervert, but then get distracted and asks to comb Laura's disheveled hair, doting to her that a girl should remember to pay more care about her appearance. At that moment, Alice barges in, examining Laura for any evidence of Famii's treachery. As soon as Alice mentions her past acts, Famii makes her retreat. Alice resumes her quest in giving Laura her new clothing - roughly removing Lauru's current scraps of clothing despite Laura's protests. And with that, a trap is revealed. (Surprise :p).
4. And it's a raging huge one too - with stuff dripping off the end, in response to Famii's ministrations. Unfortunately, Laura doesn't know how to make it go away... so Alice decides to help. [H scene], with Shota (better this time, though it's just oral).
5. With that (huge trap) out of the way, Laura elaborates on the events that've transpired while Alice was gone, and offers to rent residence with Alice with the 30,000 gold Famii gave. With that, the quest is complete.
- Reward:
- Laura becomes a companion
- 30,000 gold
- Recollection scene #25

Quest 17: "A Certain Cruel Couple" (クエスト17とある意地悪夫婦)
After completing Quests 06, 11, 14 and 16, there'll be an "EV" balloon by Alice's bedside. Examine it to find the little ones of the group (Melissa, Dasha, and Laura) discussing the topic of Famii and Edward. The conversation eventually becomes a plot to abduct Famii. (Warning: lots and Lots of Shota here)
1. Head over to the big blue mansion house in Noche (Melissa's old house).
2. Examine the window with the "EV" balloon" to peek into the bedroom to find an almost comical [H scene].
3. Back in Alice's bedroom, the activate to the "EV" balloon by the bed and choose the second option ("はい") to continue the series of events; then make your way over to the blue mansion.
4. Proceed with the "EV" balloon on the fence. The trio find Famii alone today; Laura pops out of the bushes to ask Famii to have tea with him, which he drugs while Famii is away. Drinking it, Famii falls unconscious... [H scene]. After the scene, the kids take a picture of Famii's bared genitals.
5. Again, resume the questline with the same balloon in Alice's bedroom. The next step in the plot is to blackmail Famii with the picture they took - threatening her to come to the black market if she doesn't want her husband Edward getting the photo.
6. Famii arrives, fighting blackmail with empty blackmail, only to be put to sleep by Dasha's sleep gas, then dragged back to Alice's bedroom for some sexy time... [H scene], in which Famii is coerced into "buying" a condom for her assailants.
7. Same drill - talk to the same bedside balloon. The scene switches to Famii, who is ridden with guilt and anxiety, thinking about her time with the kids while planning out her wedding anniversary with Edward. Then the kids show up in her house for some more sexy time. [H scene]
8. Finally - to finish it all off - pay a visit to the blue mansion one more time. [H scene] (it's a moderately modified version of the first scene in the questline.) This completes the questline and forcibly adds Famii as a companion (lol).
- Rewards:
- 50,000 gold (3rd H scene), +50,000 gold (4th H scene), +100,000 gold (completion)
- Famii in the family~
- stat boosts to Laura:
- +5 to attack power
- +5 to magic power
- +15 to max MP
- Recollection scene #26
- Recollection scene #27
- Recollection scene #28
- Recollection scene #29
- Recollection scene #30

Quest 18: "Friendly Alice" (クエスト18フレンドリーアリス)
There's a gloomy lady ("根暗な女", "gloomy-natured woman") in front of the tent to the left of the brothel. She'll explain how she never had friends growing up, and how she envies Alice. She's given up on making friends, but seeing others with friends brings her a sort of satisfaction. She passes Alice Quest 18. She'll reward you in the following order as you gather companions (Alice herself doesn't count, because apparently one can't befriend him/herself):
1. When you get 2 or more companions, you'll get the Suspicious Housemaid ("怪しいメイド服") outfit. It's quite kinky.
2. When you get 5 or more companions, you'll get 30,000 gold
3. With 8 companions, you get a bunch of stat boosters, 50,000 gold, and the Friendly T-shirt ("フレンドリーTシャツ") and Bloomers ("ブルマ") outfits. The lady stats how Alice has inspired her so much that she's willing to try making friends again; with that, she vanishes from the city, and the quest is done (aww, happy ending).
- Rewards:
- 30,000 gold, +50,000 gold
- Power-Up, Speed-Up, Life-Up, Mana-Up, Magic-Up
- Suspicious Housemaid ("怪しいメイド服") outfit
- Friendly T-shirt ("フレンドリーTシャツ") (this is not an outfit; it take up its own equipment slot) (+20% HP Regen) (Anybody can wear it; not just Alice)
- Bloomers ("ブルマ") outfit

~~continued on next post~~
(post limit is 25000 characters)

Last edited:

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

(Squeezed some stuff here from last post to keep things chronological)

~~continuing from previous post~~

Quest 19: "Tower of Desire" (クエスト19欲望の塔)
This should be pretty straightforward. Just use the Teleportation Feather for the Tower of Desire to get there. What this place is is just a guantlet of boss fights - don't worry though: they disappear once you defeat them once. You should be at least above lvl10 before coming in here. I'm not going to list the drops here unless they're significant. For most bosses, I recommend just using physical attacks and "打ち砕き" to debuffs mobs' resistance to those physical attacks (-25% physical resist). Wolf, Maya, and Laura have this skill. My team setup is Wolf and Maya as my damage dealers, with Alice and Aisha as healers and buffers.
1. 1F boss has 3100HP; weak to wind attacks; resists physical and water damage. If you has difficulty with this boss, it's only going to get harder.
2. 2F boss has 4800HP; resists water and wind; weak to physical and fire attacks
3. 3F boss is a frog with 5000HP; very resistant to fire, moderately resists wind; weak to physical attacks. It has some passive HP regen.
4. 4F boss: 6000HP pitcher plant that can summon underlings and poison and paralyze the team. It's weak to fire attacks. Aside from the boss, there's some loot here you can pick up, and a floating crystal that'll recharge your team (HP and MP).
5. 5F boss: 7000HP purple teddy bear on steroids. Be prepared: he's as insanely overpowered as the bear in Quest 05 (AoE skill that does 15 damage to everybody), but he's got other tricks up his sleeve as well. He's resistant to fire despite being a bear; weak to water. And there's some more loot to pick up on this floor. By now, you should be at least level 20 and hopefully have that Friendly T-Shirt from Quest 18 (it gives nice HP regen). I recommend being 25 or higher for the next boss.
6. 6F boss: 6500HP humanoid with a star face... and he's worse than the bear. After the 1st turn, it'll summon 2 underlings. On the second turn, they all gather for superbuff-hugs (uber resistances against all elements, and heals all by about 500HP each). If you can, try to nuke the 1st boss and kill it by turn 2 or 3. If nuking doesn't work, use Wolf's/Maya's "属性耐性破壊" TP skill - it dispels enemy buffs. Alice can also get it, but only once she's opened the chest in the final room of Goza Ruins (see the NOTE in Quest 12). The boss is resistant to fire and physical attacks; very weak to wind attacks. The underlings are weak to water and physical attacks; resistant to wind. They shit coins of all colors when you win.
7. 7F Another crystal for heals, moar loot on the ground, and a nasty 4-legged fish with 8000HP (very weak to fire and wind; resistant to water and physical attacks). It also likes to do some AoEs, one of which is a water AoE (so use "Aqua Guard" (アクアガード) if you're using Aisha like I am). When it drops below 45% HP, it'll heal up and get a fire resistance buff.
8. loot the salves off the floor, proceed to the next boss: a pink, long-necked zebra with an elephantine head, angel wings, and a cat-like meow. 9000HP, and Very resistant to physical attacks (by -70%); no weaknesses. Because of this, try sticking to magic elements, unless you're already built to do physical damage and debuffing. On the 2nd turn, it'll super-buff itself like the 6th boss (use Wolf's and Maya's "属性耐性破壊" to get rid of most of the buffs). on Turn 7, it'll buff itself with some HP regen.
9. Big purple penis demon! 10000HP, natural HP regen, and resistant to status effects as well as fire, wind, and water. Weak against physical attacks though. Two underlings will be summoned after the first turn - while they look like the 1st boss and have similar HP counts, they don't have weaknesses, and they're more resistant to physical attacks. On turn two, he buffs them all. When you get debuff with stat-downs, Alice's TP skill "オールクリアボディ" can clear the team of them.
10. 10F: tiny room with crystal for healing. Final Boss: Alice-in-Wonderland rabbit with a peg-leg. As soon as you bring it below 99% HP, it'll transform into a red bunny (ooh, scary). 13000HP, with some passive HP regen. Weak to water. Superbuffs on 2nd turn. It likes to do a lot of AoEs, though they're not as insane as the bear AoEs are - they just have a minor chance of inflicting status effects. When dead, will shit 3 gold coins.
11. Walk over its dead body, teabag it, and move onto the silver chest... that doesn't have anything in it, but completes this quest nonetheless.
- Rewards:
- 1,000,000 gold
- Recollection scenes #1 through #40 (even if you already have them)
-> (NOTE: this isn't all the scenes - they don't include the post-Happy-END scenes, which can only be achievable with certain quests finished along with getting the Happy END. See "POST-HAPPY-END-SCENES" section below)

Quest 20: "Debt Settlement" (クエスト20借金返済)
1. 1,000,000 gold
2. watch the 1,000,000 gold (Happy END) scene
3. you're done.
- Rewards:
- Well... the ideal end. You still get to keep playing though.

==================

Other H scenes and misc info:

==Town of Beginning==

Brothel Scene #01: "Brothel Boob-job" ("娼館でパイズリ")
Talking to Chelsea (when she has the "?" balloon over her) allows Alice to prostitute herself once. [H scene] (Recollection scene #02)
- Rewards:
- 10,000 gold
- +5 to Alice's max MP

Brothel Scene #02: "Brothel Virgin Sex" ("娼館で童貞とセックス")
To proceed to the second event, Quest 08 needs to be finished (and therefore Quest 07) Having accomplished that, Alice can have sex at the brothel. [H scene]. I didn't really have the care to pay attention with what went on, but given that Alice has already slept with Wolf, I doubt she's the one losing her virginity... unless she magically regrew her hymen (well isn't that convenient).
- Rewards:
- 20,000 gold
- +5 to Alice's magic power
- Recollection scene #03

Brothel Scene #03: "Chelsea's Service" ("チェルシー接客")
Once you've finished Brothel Scene #02, a "?" balloon will appear outside the brothel by the left window. Examining it will reveal one of Chelsea's [H scene]s, with what seems to be a green orc.
- Rewards:
- Recollection scene #31

Brothel Scene #04: Nurse Cosplay Service ("ナース服で奉仕")
Once you've finished Brothel Scene #02 and gotten the Nurse ("ナース") outfit, Chelsea will offer Alice an opportunity to go to the local hospital for some action (which, in reality, really isn't a place a prostitute should go do their business - for both the prostitute's sake and the patients' sake...). You have to be wearing the Nurse outfit to be able to go. [H scene] (Blowjobs and bukkake, with Alice servicing all the patients for the price of one (lol))
- Rewards:
- 30,000 gold
- +3 to Alice's attack power
- Recollection scene #04

Brothel Scene #05: Melissa's Service ("メリッサのお仕事")
With Quests 04, 09, and 14 completed, the poster left on the wall at the brothel (to the right of Chelsea's desk) will be activatable (the one on the right leads to Quest 15). Here, Melissa offers to do her part in supporting the team at the brothel... and LOLI [H scene].
- Rewards:
- 30,000 gold
- Recollection scene #15

Brothel Scene #06: "Delivery in a Swimsuit" ("スクミズでデリヘル")
Once you've done Brothel Scene #04, finished Quest 08, and gotten Lily as a companion from Quest 14, you can get a proposition from Chelsea to go service a perculiar customer that lives by a cave on a beach - for which you're given a Teleportation Feather. Chelsea tells Alice not to be startled if the customer looks like a squid, and that he wants to see her in a swimsuit. You should have gotten one from Quest 07 ("スクミズ" outfit). To proceed, go ahead and use the feather she gave you ("☆海辺の洞窟").
1. inside the cave, the short path on the right leads to a chest - inside is a the Nutient Supplement ("栄養剤") treasure (for Quest 12). Snatch it while you're here.
2. At the end of the path is a boss; it's resistant to water and wind; weak to physical and fire attacks; drops a silver coin, copper coin, and a "New Cane" ("新しい杖") staff (gives +10 to max MP).
3. Proceed, and you'll find a unique-looking monster. Talk to it with Alice wearing the Swimsuit ("スクミズ") outfit. [H scene] with something that looks nothing like a giant fish with tentacles that looks like it's gonna swallow Alice whole... (quite a long way for a demon-fighting prostitute just to be tricked into servicing and then getting eaten by one of her customers...) (I dig vore, but the music disturbingly mild piano BGM totally killed the mood...) But anyways, our protagonist lives, and is now 50,000 gold richer.
- Rewards:
- 50,000 gold
- Recollection scene #05

Brothel Scene #07: Chelsea's Pet ("チェルシーのペット")
Once you've watched Brothel Scene #03, gotten access to Goza Ruins (from Octavia in Quest 12), and recruited Laura from Quest 16, a "?" balloon will appear by the right window of the brothel's exterior. Examine it for this [H scene]. (Warning: reptilian bestiality :p)
- Rewards:
- Access to the chest to the left of Chelsea's desk, where her pet lizard was (Reptile Semen ("爬虫類の精液") treasure for Quest 12)
- stat boosts to Alice if you open the chest (the game doesn't mention it):
- +2 to attack power
- +2 to magic power
- also from the chest, Alice gains a Heal Light ("ヒールライト") skill (not mentioned in game)
- Recollection scene #32

Lily Scene: "Lily Bukkake" ("リリィぶっかけ")
When Quest 15 is finished, an event will be accessible in the brothel by the left table. Lily seems to be looking for Mikoto, and decides to search the city for her. But when passing through Nahato, she gets caught by some men... [H scene] ahoy!
1. despite the H'ing, she continues her search like a champ and eventally finds Mikoto.
- Rewards:
- Recollection scene #24

Brothel Scene #08: Fairy (*SPOILER CENSOR) ("妖精オナホール") (*read below for title)
Once you've seen Lily's "Lily Bukkake" scene, smashed the pillar in Goza Ruins with Maya (in Quest 13), and recruited Laura from Quest 16, a scene can be found from examining the red book in Alice's Bedroom.
1. It's been a long day of work; Aisha asks if Alice wants to go to the shower with her. Alice replies, saying that she already took a shower earlier after one of her previous jobs. Aisha' shy to take a shower with the other workers in the brothel, so she and Alice discuss her options (such as getting a bowl for her to take a shower in Alice's bedroom (lol), but the idea is quickly disposed of due to the discomforting prospects of Wolf's "predatory stare") (humorous conversation about Aisha pointlessly talking about her purity and innocence, despite Wolf's relatively mild demeanor for a wolf). Eventually Alice finally decides to accompany Aisha to the brothel showers... aaand NINJA-[H Scene]! (Warning: Loli/Pixie sex. Man comes in while Alice is away, mistaking the poor pixie for an exotic brothel worker, leaving Aisha to her (very gruesome) (but not fatal) fate - with semen streaming from her eyes @.@...) (She pretty much gets turned into a living *Onahole)
2. So yeah. Good-bye purity :p. Aisha makes a recovery because of some miraculous healing magic (even though she should be dead). The ensuing conversations include what seems to be a continuation of Aisha and Wolf's "I'm a pure fairy, get away from me you rabid dog!" coversation.
- Reward:
- Recollection scene #40

Wolf Scene: "Wolf Mating Season" ("オオカミ発情期")
Once you've finished quests 03 and 09 as well as having done the scene with the shy boy in Noche (see below) (meaning that you've gotten Recollection scene #06 in your inventory), Wolf will appear in Alice's bedroom. Upon intiation conversation with him, he asks Alice to lie down, prompting Alice for sexy time. Wolf explains that he's falling into a rut due to mating season kicking in. The two eventually devolve into a couple's conversation about each other's feelings; Wolf teasing alice on how he's considering sleeping with the other brothel workers instead of her. With the mood lightened, an [H scene] sets in (pretty much the same one as the first scene with wolf, but with more feral Rawrness). Following sexy time, Alice grows disdain over feeling as though she's treated like a dog, but the wolf reconciles with a gentle kiss. 3 days later Wolf produces a Dog costume - as though humorously mocking Alice's remarks.
- Reward:
- "Dog Costume" ("犬コス") outfit
- stat boosts to Wolf:
- +10 to max MP
- +3 to attack power
- +5 to magic power
- +3 to agility/quickness
- +5 to luck
- Recollection scene #39

==Town of Nahato==

Nahato Event #1: Bunny Girl Rape ("バニーガールでレイプ")
The green-haired man in the pub/tavern/bar yearns to see a bunny girl. You'll need to finish Quest 09 to get the Bunny Girl ("バニーガール") outfit. Wear it present yourself to him. Drunken, he takes Alice by force. After the [H scene], she slaps him and demands compensation money. Wolf walks into the pub like a pimp and collects the dough.
- Reward:
- 20,000 gold
- Recollection scene #11

Nahato Event #2: Doggy Libido Relief ("ワンちゃん性欲解消")
There's a red-haired girl clad in a white dress by a dog (south area of town). She complains that her dog is in a rut, and keeps humping her leg. If Alice is wearing the Dog Costume ("犬コス"), she'll offer to help relieve her dog's rut (for a price). The costume is obtained from Wolf in his "Wolf Mating Season" event (see above), which has a few prerequisites of its own to unlock. With this, you'll be granted with an [H scene] (Warning: Bestiality, and maybe borderline Loli since the artist miniaturized Alice's body into what looks small enough to be a teen's...)
- Reward:
- 30,000 gold
- +3 to Alice's magic power
- Recollection scene #07

==City of Noche==

Noche scene #1: Maid Costume Service ("メイド服で少年に奉仕")
A man by the red-tiled house has an issue with hiring housemaids - they seem to resign when assigned to his overly-shy son. He wants to find a woman that is willing to help instill some confidence in his son, hoping to encourage a a stronger character within him. If Alice is wearing the Suspicious Housemaid costume ("怪しいメイド服") (given by the gloomy lady in Quest 18), she'll offer herself up for the job. [H scene] (Warning: shota action, but it's pretty disappointing shota - the only stuff there that makes it shota it is the textual inferences, because the boy's graphically absent from the H scene :mad:... but other than that, the scene's nice - boy cums 10-20 times)
- Reward:
- 30,000 gold
- +3 to Alice's agility/quickness
- Recollection scene #06

Noche scene #2: Backdoor Gatekeeper ("門番と立ちバック")
There's a sign on the north-east side of the town, right before a bridge. It reads "Royal School of Noche" ("王立ノーチェ学園"). Alice comments that the school is probably willed with rich pubescent boys, sparking her interest. You must read the sign in order to prompt the beginning of this questline.
1. After reading the sign, the soldier tells Alice that the school is off-limits to outsiders.
2. If Alice is wearing the School Uniform outfit ("制服") from Quest 10, she'll try to persuade the guard to let her in. The guard says that it's not a school for girls of her age (<insert pedobear "TOO OLD!" meme>); Alice makes a rebuke (<insert Jar Jar Binks "How Rude!" meme>), and lies that she just graduated and is a returning student, adding that she is (actually) is still very young. The guard remains unconvinced, stating that the school uniform doesn't have such short skirts. The game's up: the guard threatens to report her, so she finally admits that she's just a prostitute looking to satisfy from of the wealthier student inside. She starts pouting, and the guard decides to overlook her transgression... for her services. Yay, [H scene].
3. Now, having given him a sample of the goods, Alice tells the guard that she actually works at Allure (the name of the brothel), and says she can offer him a free courtesy ticket if he lets her pass. The guard considers her offer, and promptly accepts it - noting that it's best that she stays within the rear court yard to avoid suspicion. With this, the path to the right of the guard is now clear (previously blockaded with wooden crates).
- Reward:
- access to the school rear courtyard
- Recollection scene #08

Noche scene #3: Swimsuit Threesome ("スクミズで3P")
Upon gaining access to the Noche school, there are two guys by the pool admiring the wonders of the female form. If Alice is dressed in a Swimsuit ("スクミズ") (obtainable from Quest 07), she'll offer herself to be admired all day by both of the boys for just 20,000 gold. [H scene]
- Reward:
- 20,000 gold
- +5 to Alice's max MP
- Recollection scene #10

Noche scene #4: Bloomer Sex with a Rich Boy ("ブルマで金持ちとセックス")
In the same area as the Swimsuit Threesome, there's a blue-haired boy in overalls begind the yellow-tiled shed peeping on girls. He happens to be the son of a wealthy aristocrat. Once you get the Bloomers ("ブルマ") outfit (either from finishing Brothel Scene #06 OR from finishing Quest 18), Alice will offer to do something naughty with him in exchange for money. [H scene] (Warning: mega shota sex here)
- Reward:
- 30,000 gold
- +1 to Alice's max HP
- Recollection scene #09

==ENDING SCENES==

The second house to the right of the brothel is the debt-repayment bank. Here, you can access different END scenes, which you can access at any time you wish, given that you have the appropriate amount of gold on hand. The scenes don't take the money from you - the money is just a prerequisite to viewing the scenes. You'll be teleported back to Alice's bedroom once the scenes are over (chests will appear in the room with their corresponding Recollection scenes plus bonus outfits. You can get all the ENDING scenes (that is, you can get 1,000,000 gold) without ever going into the Tower of Desire. However, the reaching the top of the tower gives you 1,000,000 gold as well, and it's faster than doing all the quests (1 through 18) - just more boring.

- Return to village with nothing: Bad END, Alice gets screwed by the angry townspeople.
- 300,000 gold: Prostitute END, Alice pays off a portion of the village debt, but has to keep working as a prostitute to pay the remainder off. In this scene, she's working it off by getting speared by a green demon as one of her customers.
- 500,000 gold: Savior END, Alice pays off the village debt; ends up owning/enslaving the village - manipulating and torturing everybody with magic and sex.
- 1,000,000 gold: Happy END, Village Debt paid off, with excess. Alice and Wolf end up as a couple, get her preggers, and make 2-3 babies. (This finishes Quest 20).

==POST-HAPPY-END-SCENES==

To get these scenes, you need to have seen Brothel Scene #08, the "Bad END" and the "Happy END" scenes (see ENDING SCENES below), and recruited Mikoto (Quest 14) and Famii (Quest 17) (which, by extention, means you need to have finished Quests 09 and 16). The first three scenes are available at the mirror in Alice's bedroom, and Alice must be wearing the Futanari ("ふたなり") outfit to trigger those three scenes (you get the outfit from the Bad END).

POST-HAPPY-END Scene #01: W Fairy Fellatio ("W妖精フェラ")
The scene starts off with Aisha and Wolf, with the team trying to help Aisha with her newly developed fear of men (residual effects of Brothel Scene #08). So in comes Alice with her futa penis! [H scene] (Warning: mild Loli content with Aisha and Lily servicing Alice)
- Rewards:
- Recollection scene #41

POST-HAPPY-END Scene #02: Futanari Alice Rape ("ふたなりアリスレイプ")
Contrary to the title, it's not exactly rape (it looks pretty damn consensual), but the scene is pretty much self-explanatory. Alice decides to sleep in her futa outfit; Dasha decides to exploit the opportunity, milking Alice for hours on end (Alice cums 10+ times). [H scene] (Warning: I personally don't count this scene as Loli, since Dasha looks old enough in this one and the one after, but knowing her other scenes, I'll let you guys to decide if it is or not) (My penis says it isn't :p)
- Rewards:
- Recollection scene #42

POST-HAPPY-END Scene #03: Dasha Threesome ("ダーシャの3P")
Alice and Dasha hit it off again, but uh-oh - Wolf comes in. He throws a useless fit, gets hit by Dasha's hypnotism spell, and joins in. [H scene] (Again, I don't count it as a loli scene, because my penis likes this :D)
- Rewards:
- Recollection scene #43

For scenes #04, #05 and #06, after watching Scene #03, examine the book shelf (Alice doesn't need to wear anything in particular)

POST-HAPPY-END Scene #04: Affair with Alice ("アリスの浮気")
Laura is having trouble sleeping, and Alice is drunk, so..... [H scene] (Warning: shota)
- Rewards:
- Recollection scene #44

POST-HAPPY-END Scene #05: Deepthroat with Alice ("アリスのイラマチオ")
Reckoning of the previous event with Laura, Alice performing fellatio in exchange for Laura's secrecy on the matter from Wolf. [H scene] (shota)
- Rewards:
- Recollection scene #45

POST-HAPPY-END Scene #06: Sex with Laura ("ラウラとセックス")
Laura passes devises a cover story for Alice, suggesting that their activities on the down-low be passed off as Alice's usual business as a prostitute, with Laura purchasing her services, and Chelsea helping back the story up (Laura smacks a fat sack of 300,000 gold on her desk as payment) (which he extorted from Famii). With Alice's tensions relieved, the [H scene] begins. (Super Shota Scene: unfortunately, Alice is no match for Laura's libido... heheh) (She basically get screwed to exhaustion and loses her sanity)
- Rewards:
- Recollection scene #46

POST-HAPPY-END Scene #07: "Pregnancy Bad End ("妊娠バッドエンド")
Several months afterward, Alice is shown getting knocked up. Laura suggests that they break it to the rest of the team, but Alice still wants to try hiding the affair, despite her bulging tummy.
- Rewards:
- Recollection scene #47
- NOTE: you can keep examining the bookshelf if you ever want to watch the scene from now on, despite the lack of a "?" or "EV" balloon over it.

==Info on the use of coins==

Copper and Silver coins can be spent for Quest 02, and in the tent-stalls to the right of the brothel (the creepy masked&cloaked dude sells consumables that recover HP, MP, and TP for 1 copper coin each, whereas the twin bun girl to the right of him will sell you a "Smash" skill book for a silver coin). The tent-stall with another masked&cloaked guy in Nahato (the west-most part of the city, beyond the west highway) sells more powerful versions of the HP, MP, and TP consumables for silver coins. The tent-stall in Noche has a purple-haired lady that sells two spells; each cost both 1 copper and 1 silver coin.

As for Gold coins, you can spend them in Noche and Goza Ruins. (See the quests for more info)

~~End of Guide~~

p.s. phew... from now on I'll just upload guides as a .txt... nub me lol (which I'll do right now for this post)

Attachments

gynat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to access any of the post happy end scenes, and I'm pretty sure I completed all the requirements.

I think I may be using an old version.

edit: Okay, I think J-Downloader must have put the .zip file in my old version's folder, and I assumed it was automatically extracted. Everything works now.

Last edited:

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here's my own save, right in front of the debt repayment dude before getting the Happy END. Talk to him for the Happy END scene (selecting "その他の選択肢", then "100万G払う"). After the scene, if you find Alice in front of the mirror with a event balloon over it (which you should), then you're definitely using the right version.

I can't guarantee that my guide is 100% accurate, but I tried making it so as much as possible. Basically, if you've done all the other quests, there shouldn't be a reason why you can't get the rest of the miscellaneous scenes.

Attachments

SiebenSevenSyv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, breaking the lurker status.

I was able to clear the original game (much thanks to SFrame), but the version I have is the one from october 2013.
Is it possible that anyone has a copy of the newest updated version and can PM it to me?
Google results have yielded nothing but the same old versions and similar requests for the 14.03.13 update.

Last edited:

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"You've got mail!"
xP