What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Odontotyranus] オドントティラヌス Alice in Harlotland 娼婦さん御一行! &後日談! RE122446 RJ122446

nacturnalshit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Alice in Harlotland RJ122446

I can't find the new version of the game on google.
Could somebody PM it to me?

Last edited:

Silver_Strife

Reputation score

Does any one have a link for the full game. I only have the partial version, if any one could please PM a Link to the new version I would appreciate it.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does any one have a link for the full game. I only have the partial version, if any one could please PM a Link to the new version I would appreciate it.
its on Nyaa, just search 娼婦さん御一行!

Rrezz

Reputation score

Which would be the latest version?
no clue. I think it might be, as the uploaded tends to keep the newest versions of the games up when he/she does upload.

spaminator

Reputation score

Sorry for a 3 month necro, but does anyone still have any links to the 3/15/14 version?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry for a 3 month necro, but does anyone still have any links to the 3/15/14 version?
If you search for "娼婦さん御一行! &後日談!" an anime sharing link comes up which might be the latest version...

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone knows if this game has translation project ?

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Last edited:

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Also I have the game, I donwloaded the end save files few ppl provided, and I am wondering if there is some galery room in this game somewhere, where can I play out all the H-scenes ?

I read there was a translation of the previous version of this game - do they still work ?

Rrezz

Reputation score

Hello everybody. I know its been a long while, but here it is!!!! The update Translation for the latest version of Alice in Harlotland!
As many of you may know this game was one of my first partial translations and was a bit rough around the edges, well now I've polished and smoothed it up. Items and skills are better worded. All the Skills, Items, Weapons, Armor and Menus are translated. I didn't translate the Memory items because you know, they're self explanatory. lol
Also I've went ahead and translated other stuff like the shop options, sparkly items and of course Chests. so here it is, Enjoy. and FEAR NOT, for I have already begun work on translating Exiled Summoner Princess PRISTELLA.

Last edited:

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hello everybody. I know its been a long while, but here it is!!!! The update Translation for the latest version of Alice in Harlotland!
As many of you may know this game was one of my first partial translations and was a bit rough around the edges, well now I've polished and smoothed it up. Items and skills are better worded. All the Skills, Items, Weapons, Armor and Menus are translated. I didn't translate the Memory items because you know, they're self explanatory. lol
Also I've went ahead and translated other stuff like the shop options, sparkly items and of course Chests. so here it is, Enjoy. and FEAR NOT, for I have already begun work on translating Exiled Summoner Princess PRISTELLA.

Awesome

Although we rly need more games like that translated to english.

Even someone like me which knows Japanese a bit struggles when playing without translation or with machine translators. It takes away a lot of fun.

Anyway thanks for your work

Otsukaresamadesu !

jaredh72

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get this to work? Moving the files I downloaded from your translation into the original folder and choosing to have your files replace the original ones with the same name seems to have no effect as nothing, not even the menu, becomes translated.
(Had to edit the quote and remove your link, as it won't let me post messages with URLs quite yet)

Rrezz

Reputation score

How do you get this to work? Moving the files I downloaded from your translation into the original folder and choosing to have your files replace the original ones with the same name seems to have no effect as nothing, not even the menu, becomes translated.
(Had to edit the quote and remove your link, as it won't let me post messages with URLs quite yet)
you have to delete the original RGSS file -.-

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Also I've went ahead and translated other stuff like the shop options, sparkly items and of course Chests.
so here it is, Enjoy. and FEAR NOT, for I have already begun work on translating Exiled Summoner Princess PRISTELLA.

You are a god among men, Rrezz. I was thinking about translating Summoner Princess Pristella too (I really do like the author's games :D), but I'm glad you're doing it! (Just noticed you also did Clymenia's salvation as well - that was probably my favorite game this year up until July). This way I can concentrate on Lilitales. :)

Looking forward it!

Or rename it; yeah. heheh

EDIT: p.s. also, you guys need extract the Game.rgss3a file with an RGSS Extractor, and THEN extract Rrezz's translation files into the newly extracted Data folder. Extraction is mandatory because the game needs the files compressed into the .rgss3a file, such as the Graphics folder and the other stuff in the Data folder. I'll attach an RGSS Extractor in a post below this one.

Last edited:

jaredh72

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, but do you mean the file called Game.rgss3a in the main folder? Because doing so causes the game to be unable to find the title graphic. There weren't any files within the folder extracted from your Mega link of that kind to replace it with.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, but do you mean the file called Game.rgss3a in the main folder? Because doing so causes the game to be unable to find the title graphic. There weren't any files within the folder extracted from your Mega link of that kind to replace it with.

I had that same issue, but it turns out that the game comes with 2 titles(娼婦さん後日談! and 娼婦さん御一行)inside the zip folder, the 1st folder is for a different game. So try the 2nd file, that should fix your issue.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I had that same issue, but it turns out that the game comes with 2 titles(娼婦さん後日談! and 娼婦さん御一行)inside the zip folder, the 1st folder is for a different game. So try the 2nd file, that should fix your issue.
Seems like you're new to RPG Maker games.

Rrezz's translation DOES NOT include the Graphics folder - which is mandatory to play the game (and to actually get H scenes, of course). That folder is compressed within the Game.rgss3a file. However, the game.exe will not read (it will ignore) the Data folder's contents if there's a Game.rgss3a file in the game directory.

TL;DR:

You need to extract the Game.rgss3a file with an RGSS Extractor. I've attached one to this post. Here's a rundown of how to install and use Rrezz's translations properly:

1. Extract the RGSS Extractor.exe out of the .zip into the game's directory (same place where the Game.rgss3a file is)
2. drag the Game.rgss3a file onto the RGSS Extractor.exe - this will extract the .rgss3a's contents (Data folder and Graphics folder)
3. Extract Rrezz's translation Data folder into the game's directory - merge the Data folders. Overwrite when prompted. (If there's nothing being overwritten, you're extracting the translation files to the wrong place)
4. rename (or delete) the Game.rgss3a file
5. +rep Rrezz http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=708436
6. Enjoy.

Attachments

jaredh72

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like you're new to RPG Maker games.

Rrezz's translation DOES NOT include the Graphics folder - which is mandatory to play the game (and to actually get H scenes, of course). That folder is compressed within the Game.rgss3a file. However, the game.exe will not read (it will ignore) the Data folder's contents if there's a Game.rgss3a file in the game directory.

TL;DR:

You need to extract the Game.rgss3a file with an RGSS Extractor. I've attached one to this post. Here's a rundown of how to install and use Rrezz's translations properly:

1. Extract the RGSS Extractor.exe out of the .zip into the game's directory (same place where the Game.rgss3a file is)
2. drag the Game.rgss3a file onto the RGSS Extractor.exe - this will extract the .rgss3a's contents (Data folder and Graphics folder)
3. Extract Rrezz's translation Data folder into the game's directory - merge the Data folders. Overwrite when prompted. (If there's nothing being overwritten, you're extracting the translation files to the wrong place)
4. rename (or delete) the Game.rgss3a file
5. +rep Rrezz http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=708436
6. Enjoy.
Well I'm new at least to adding translations to a RPG Maker game at least. I gave you and Rrezz +rep (for the help and the translation respectively). Thanks!