What's new

RPG RPG Maker [nikukure] TS AGENT (RE123150, RJ123150)

Softwind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: TS・AGENT RJ123150

Where does one get the latest version of this game, which I believe is 2.00. I have only seen links for the first version, but none for the updates. :(

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I will now proudly admit that I give up xD

Would anyone be so kind and upload a save that is right before you´ve started the erotic side quests? It would be much appreciated.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I will now proudly admit that I give up xD

Would anyone be so kind and upload a save that is right before you´ve started the erotic side quests? It would be much appreciated.
Oh u remind me to check the DLsite for another update for ver 2.01!I decide to wait for several days to make sure they will not update it soon.:mad:

Magix995

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm... New dungeon ?... and outfits ....

Where to begin ?

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmmm... New dungeon ?... and outfits ....

Where to begin ?
Everything is in the secret underground basement where you can replay CG scenes.

I unlocked everything but one outfit.

Puttana

Reputation score

Could anyone upload updated full save for the version 2.00, please?

NLegend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i too would like to see a link for version 2.00 on mega( maybe im blind and its already been uploaded here, but i havent seen it:)) Also, does anyone know if theres an english translation being made?:) Cant wait to play this game in english:D

LostCause

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mission 1: Lose to the kidnappers.
Mission 2: Complete the mission as usual.
Mission 3: Lose to the slime. (My game actually bugged here and wouldn't trigger the slime rape after I commit suicide, so I was forced to save the guy. This shouldn't be an issue if it happens to you)

I'm stuck between Mission 2 and 3

As I don't seem to have any mission at all

Or do I have to make a costume first

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I completed the "historic route" (the one where the mayor in the starting town dies), and unlocked the CG basement in the house. It looks like you can craft something from the robot, but I'm missing 英雄のしるし and 勇者の篭手, which are apparently found in メルキメル要塞1F and メルキメル要塞地下1F respectively. I loaded up a save before the final fight, but I couldn't find these locations. Do I find these doing the "agent route" (where you are sent to castle town guild)?

Also, on the "agent route", I'm one item away from completing the school swimsuit that's found in エーリ塔西5F, but on the map I don't see a place labeled エーリ塔.

Mission 3: Lose to the slime. (My game actually bugged here and wouldn't trigger the slime rape after I commit suicide, so I was forced to save the guy. This shouldn't be an issue if it happens to you)

I'm stuck between Mission 2 and 3

As I don't seem to have any mission at all

Or do I have to make a costume first
For the important missions (the first option you can select when getting a quest from the guild) you have to craft a new costume in order to unlock a new quest. Costume pieces are either bought from the store (usually right-side NPC, white square-looking items) or from blue chests in dungeons.

ozzy2711

Reputation score

エーリ塔 - Eri Tower, tower with 4 portals near second city and vulcan. エーリ塔西5F - Eri tower west 5F, upper right portal I think 5th floor.

Last edited:

Leriexner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you break the crystal that's ony your way to the dragon?

EDIT: I found it.. Shinobi costume skill.
Anyway, anyone know where I can find the quest 『衣装製作』 (costume production in google translate.)

Last edited:

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if anyone would want to put the 2.00 version to mega I would be grateful

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

On mission 10 in the new town guil,d quest line (the one in the church in the sky after going through the teleporter in the first tower) I have beaten a dragon and it is still on the map. Is there a way to get the treasure box that it is blocking me off from?

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok so I made a walkthrough, should be attached in Notepad below. First time making one, hope it helps.

Its a quick bunch of notes. I may be missing some things, but it should be enough to get you through both paths. I have no idea how to get the h-scenes as there are a ton. Uploaded a save too. Plenty of money and high level if you want to start off that and just focus on the CG.

I don't know how to increase madness as I'm assuming you need to get that for the Ero-Missions on the Agent Path. I've failed all the quests I think. Or at least always lost to the boss of each mission and only managed to get 45 Madness. Anyway, feel free to change the notepad with h-scenes and how to get certain things if you want.

Attachments

Puttana

Reputation score

Thanks dude. Rep+ :D

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's a complete save here:

Looks like there's just 2 new scenes for the 2.00 version.

makenot

Reputation score

"Relocated to the other guild" route:

Mission 1 (Any costume): Revisit the village in the southwest (the one with sick people). Talk to the mayor and then go into the mines to rescue the girl.
Mission 2 (Any costume): Head to the mountain and investigate the crack at the end.
Mission 3 (Guild costume): Head to the pyramid, go along the right side of the screen until you see the stairs going down. Follow the path until you see a man on the floor.
Mission 4 (Paladin costume): Go to the temple, talk to the man at the table, go through the door to the northwest portal, follow the path.
Mission 5 (Kunoichi costume): Investigate the cave south of the city. Follow the path to the end as usual.
Mission 6 (Any costume): Return to the temple, talk to the man again, and go to the portal in the northeast. Business as usual.
Mission 7 (Maid costume): For this mission to trigger, you must have the maid costume produced already. Your sister back in the other town makes it. Once you have the costume, go back to the guild building and there will be a girl with a "!" on her head just left of the quest counter. Talk to her, get the quest from the counter, go back to the first town and talk to the weapon dealer for the item.
Mission 8 (Kunoichi costume): Once you pick up the mission, go to the building to the left of the guild building. Once you enter, head right and you'll find the orange hair guild member that you need to speak with to leave for the mission. Once you get to the cave, business as usual.
Mission 9 (Bunny costume): Temple again, but head to the bottom right portal. Explore the castle to the end.
Mission 10 (Any costume): Go back to that very first tower you explored. Head to the portal where you picked up the stone from and it should port you to the fancy castle. Go inside, bottom right portal. Defeat boss, then report.
Mission 11 (Any costume): Make your way to the forest southeast of the village that had sick/kidnapped people. Follow path north and west and loop south to get a pickaxe in the chest. Then return to the entrance of the forest and head to the map directly east of the entrance. Pickaxe on rock, then talk to NPC inside for item.
Mission 12 - FINAL MISSION (Any costume): Talk to the quest lady and she'll ask you if you're ready to leave. Assault the fortress. END

Accessing the "erotic missions" (can only be accessed if you're currently on the route detailed above):

Basically, you just want to have a decent amount of madness (50+?) and a good amount of lust (which should already be pretty high up considering the madness value). Proceed to fail every single mission whenever you can (some cannot be failed).

Mission 4: Get assaulted by the tentacles in the wall towards the end.
Mission 5: Lose to the boss at the end.
Mission 6: Complete the mission.
Mission 7: Pay with your body.
Mission 8: Lose to the boss.

**At this point, assuming that I haven't forgotten anything and you fulfill the prerequisites, your character will start saying a few lines back at the guild building and then refuse to take missions from the quest lady. That's your cue to take missions from the man on the 2nd floor for the rest of the route.
All the erotic missions are pretty straight forward and don't really require a guide. You will only ever receive missions for 3 locations - the rich man's mansion in the southwest corner of the city, a bar that you automatically get teleported to, and the brothel just south and west of the guild building on the same map.
These missions require a combination of the maid outfit, the dancer outfit, the gym uniform outfit, the school swimsuit outfit, etc. Make sure to check in with the woman on the 2nd floor to see if you can make any more costumes. Aside from that, it's all relatively self-explanatory until the ending. Have fun!

Side note: Many of these erotic outfits have heart skills to unlock on them! Use temptation on human enemies and then try using the heart skills after you have 250 lust and 225(?) madness. You perform erotic moves on the enemies which add to your list of h-scenes. I think there are 6-7 erotic moves to learn in total.

Side note 2: Some steps may be unnecessary, some steps may be incomplete. These are the exact steps I took to trigger the erotic missions, so if it's not working for any of you, I might have forgotten about something or you don't fulfill the prerequisites.
"erotic missions" dont work for me. some one can post save which start of this.

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

could any1 tell me what to do in my position ? i used all points in unlocking skills from first 2 suits. (cuz i only have them) in forest i cant go up to "lake" if i translated good. and in begining of forest i cant pass a guard.

lol.jpg

if there is a guide to complete this game tell me too.

Last edited:

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Bumping old thread. Just wondering if anyone have the new version of 2.03

Seem there are quite a few good bug fix in them.