What's new

RPG RPG Maker [nikukure] TS AGENT (RE123150, RJ123150)

YanniChan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: TS・AGENT RJ123150

Yeah I haven't, what did you do after you talked to the guy in the forest?
I actually didn't talk to anyone in the forest, is the guard blocking that path way?, I just crafted a new outfit that turns her into some sort of knight and talked to people at the inn then the main lady that gives you quests

nyczlazyazn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to raise your madness/insanity stat if you give the item to the mayor? I haven't found one yet.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would be interested how skull worth increases. XD

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually didn't talk to anyone in the forest, is the guard blocking that path way?, I just crafted a new outfit that turns her into some sort of knight and talked to people at the inn then the main lady that gives you quests
The guard moved for me when I talked to him. I can't craft anything else, so I'm guessing I need to defeat certain monsters to get the craft materials? I've gotten all the chests and stuff so far

YanniChan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The guard moved for me when I talked to him. I can't craft anything else, so I'm guessing I need to defeat certain monsters to get the craft materials? I've gotten all the chests and stuff so far
what outfit did you use when you talked to him?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Either the regular outfit or the 3rd one that you didn't have at the time

YanniChan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Either the regular outfit or the 3rd one that you didn't have at the time
Weird, I actually got a quest that just made him vanish so I guess I didn't have to do that.

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the part where I am supposed to find a "holy ground"? (pretty far into the game i think)

I did unlock a "break objects" ability on one my classes, but don't recall anything destructible. Have 3 out of 4 pathways unlocked in the temple south of the castle town... not sure where to go.
Go through the magic circle in the Ancient Tower
At the end of the far east route there should be a dragon, defeat it and it'll tell you to go to a forest
Suicide against a random mob to go back to the guild for a new quest

Do any of you know how to get the missing outfits?

Last edited:

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the part where I am supposed to find a "holy ground"? (pretty far into the game i think)

I did unlock a "break objects" ability on one my classes, but don't recall anything destructible. Have 3 out of 4 pathways unlocked in the temple south of the castle town... not sure where to go.
theres a crystal in the dragon cave that needs this ability you get a gold ignot and some other stuff (dont remember :p)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a way to raise your madness/insanity stat if you give the item to the mayor? I haven't found one yet.
Luckly I saved before this "choice" in the game.

It seems 1 choice basically keeps you in the starter town, while the other choice makes you go to the castle town.

however I am unsure about the madness/insanity stat increasing you are talking about. I checked my inventory, I don't see any special item to increase it, or do you mean the clothing choices? I did notice the clothing choices in the castle town are seemingly more "lewd" then the beginner town choices,think I'll have to play it out later to see whats there!

randomly, on the starting town path, anyone find where the teacher clothes stuff is? I got 1 out of 3 of the items.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is a version 1.01 of the game available that fixes bugs

I cannot though find any links for it, I assume via an update mechanism in dlsite

They also discuss a version 1.1 that will add an addiional dungeon and more h-scrnes

ConfusedRagerMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, having that problem too after the rain ended in the forest, I cannot for the life of me find the 3rd item needed to craft the armor the sister can make for me at the time. Is it a random drop from an enemy, since I've talked to everyone in both beginning costumes and nothing...

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe you buy the item from the item store, they look like white squares, or any blue treasure chest in a dungeon.

sigmazx

Reputation score

I'm at the part where there is a shining ball that I either have to steal or not and then talk to the mayor.

What to do after talking with him? There is only one dungeon (the first one) that opens up a new branch but she can't enter it for whatever reason.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyone got a full save?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm at the part where there is a shining ball that I either have to steal or not and then talk to the mayor.

What to do after talking with him? There is only one dungeon (the first one) that opens up a new branch but she can't enter it for whatever reason.
Think I'm at the same spot as you, are all the doors except the mayors house locked?? If you found out what to do please let me know, been stuck at the part for like 40mins now

sigmazx

Reputation score

Think I'm at the same spot as you, are all the doors except the mayors house locked?? If you found out what to do please let me know, been stuck at the part for like 40mins now
I'm grinding for PP now. I reckon it's better than running around like an idiot lol.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Yup. Just as I suspected.

You need the thief "lock/key" skill to proceed through the first dungeon new unlocked area.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm grinding for PP now. I reckon it's better than running around like an idiot lol.
I agree, I actually decided to give up and try to agth it lol and I know for a fact it has something to do with the monk/priest outfit (orange and blue one), maybe it is one of the PP skills for it? and going inside the cave it says something along the lines of "is she sure she is prepared"

danobel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree, I actually decided to give up and try to agth it lol and I know for a fact it has something to do with the monk/priest outfit (orange and blue one), maybe it is one of the PP skills for it? and going inside the cave it says something along the lines of "is she sure she is prepared"
If you're talking about the mine mission that uses the priest outfit, you need the second PP skill from that outfit to complete it.