What's new

RPG RPG Maker [nikukure] TS AGENT (RE123150, RJ123150)

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: TS・AGENT RJ123150

If you're talking about the mine mission that uses the priest outfit, you need the second PP skill from that outfit to complete it.
Thank you!! Jeez I'm level 21 from grinding so it's starting to take a really long time, do you know if there is an item or anyway to reset the PP distribution for skills?

danobel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you!! Jeez I'm level 21 from grinding so it's starting to take a really long time, do you know if there is an item or anyway to reset the PP distribution for skills?
Not that I've found unfortunately, you'll have to grind it out or look for crystals behind locked doors that give sp / find sp seeds.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

never saw one, but you get tons of PP from touching crystals, seed items from bosses and so on (I maxed out every gear going the path of the old man choice up to fighting the.. guild master... boss?)

As for the alternate path moving to the 2nd city, i think I got a bug to where I can no longer proceed.

For the missions available.. I GoR the "save girl from orcs" and the pyramid gor with the slime. no longer able to advance (have like 8 costumes, bunny suit 2/3 of the string bikini/housemaid clothes) don't see any ! anywhere, and I checked all the zones seems I can no longer proceed as the guild no longer gives more quests either (checked both towns)

So technically I have 2 game saves on 2 paths.

1 where I can't beat the guild leader from the first town
and the other, I have no idea what to do after I get the bunny suit (already did the 2nd trial in the trial tower, has 2 out or 3 main missions failed however)

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

after the robot battle, i choosed the bottom option.
it seems to make me join the guild in the next city, so i no longer take any quests from the starting village anymore.

In the new city, I received a quest from the 2nd village, where I had to go to the mine/cave again and save a girl. Then theres a quest for the vocano and the pyramid.

I have no idea how to move on after these 3 quests. I made a bunny suit but theres no new quest for it. I dun have enough material for other new clothes and I can't find any new quest from the two guilds.

any idea?

EDIT: im so dumb.. in the new city, there are 2 shops that sell materials for clothes... now i can make more clothes and move on
what clothes did you make?
I'm stuck there aswell but I'm not geting new quests from the bunny, ninja and magical girl dresses I can make

EDIT: in the end I cheated in some mats to finish the "sage knight" set and it unlocked a new quest

Last edited:

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just finished my first playthrough - showed the mayor the philosopher stone instead of the guild quest lady. That seems to be the "normal" route where you proceed as you normally do with story missions and costume production. Currently on new game plus and on my way to that other route where you get relocated to the other guild.

I noticed that after I locked myself into that first route, my skull / mental break stat never went any higher than 25 despite all the things that were happening to her. Anyone know what's up with that?

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you increase the madness value?

mouseland13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About increase the madness Point-Skull Point(狂気値)
Offical website suggest the following method

1.)Keep the naked body walk into the village, city and habour

About the naked mode, if the madness point not enough
PLEASE not keep any Dress Repair Set(衣装修復セット)
and the dress break by enemy

2.)Keep the naked body,meet the sex harassment by people on the city.

3.)Sex harassment by enemy in the battle

4.)Lose by Boss in the battle

5.)Use skill -Temptations(誘惑) in the battle

Temptations can learned by the Dress- Bikini(ビキニ)

Last edited:

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

About increase the madness Point-Skull Point(狂気値)
Offical website suggest the following method

1.)Keep the naked body walk into the village, city and habour

About the naked mode, if the madness point not enough
PLEASE not keep any Dress Repair Set(衣装修復セット)
and the dress break by enemy

2.)Keep the naked body,meet the sex harassment by people on the city.

3.)Sex harassment by enemy in the battle

4.)Lose by Boss in the battle

5.)Use skill -Temptations(誘惑) in the battle

Thank you.

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How are the h-scenes in this game? is she/he constantly saying that he/she is actually a dude?

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The skull stat stops increasing for me losing to boss/battle molest/temption none seem to work anymore.
Hearth stat still increasing though, currently on the path without the old man.

EDIT: The bunny and dancer outfits have abilities once you unlock one of those you can use temptation from bikini then use one of those abilities to finish it, seems to be the only think increasing my (madness?) skull stat.

Last edited:

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do i need to do next? I craft this Costume and then?
Assuming you've finished the quests before the one that requires the priest outfit, you need to go pick up the story quest from the quest lady. She'll show you a picture of some village when you pick it up. Then you go to the world map and head to the village in the southwest.

avery370

Reputation score

I need a bit of help.

After I showed the old man the stone, I can't seem to progress. The most recent place I unlocked is the fortress city and I just completed a delivery quest there.

I have no clue where to go. Are some clothing chests behind locked gates, or do monsters drop some? Because I can't seem to get another outfit either. The Priest one is my most recently acquired.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

.)Use skill -Temptations(誘惑) in the battle

only that is unfortunately not with me does not go further at 35
and have each boss battle lost but it's not higher.
See eha from alls who hir bugged a lot.

after the boss loose 5 points are displayed, but it does not increase more.

○ Major changes TS · AGENTVer1.01 ○
Bug fixes comment
Bug fixes, dragging the map
Bug fixes comments temptation When using the skill
Bug fixes lost article of horror rock
Bug fixes important mission

I wait on me new version no fret back to me but buggy game.

Last edited:

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I need a bit of help.

After I showed the old man the stone, I can't seem to progress. The most recent place I unlocked is the fortress city and I just completed a delivery quest there.

I have no clue where to go. Are some clothing chests behind locked gates, or do monsters drop some? Because I can't seem to get another outfit either. The Priest one is my most recently acquired.
There are 2 shops with cloth in the new city, not just one you probably missed a shop.

Flame Alchemist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Assuming you've finished the quests before the one that requires the priest outfit, you need to go pick up the story quest from the quest lady. She'll show you a picture of some village when you pick it up. Then you go to the world map and head to the village in the southwest.
I think i didn't do anything, i just craft this Priest Outfit and do nothing. Where do i need to go for that quest?

Attachments

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need a bit of help.

As far as I know, you'll never find clothing pieces/key items behind locked gates that require the key skill from the guild clothing. The only things that are usually locked behind those gates are SP crystals and nice items.

Have you finished the priest quest already? Make sure you open every single blue chest you see as they contain key pieces to make clothing (revisit dungeons if you're not sure if you've missed one). Other than that, if you still can't make a new outfit, try to stock up on some of those clothing items next to the item shop. They have blank white square icons.

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think i didn't do anything, i just craft this Priest Outfit and do nothing. Where do i need to go for that quest?
That village at the bottom left just above the forest. There's a quest associated with it where you go to the village to help the sick people. You talk to the quest NPC in the guild building for that. That's all I remember really. I'd suggest you double check the guild lady and see if you can pick up any new story missions. It's possible that you haven't finished a quest that happens before the priest quest, so that might be another reason why you're stuck. Check around, revisit dungeons, talk to NPCs, etc. Sorry that I can't be much more specific.

Edit: Have you done the beach event, yet? You need the swimsuit for that.

Flame Alchemist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That village at the bottom left just above the forest. There's a quest associated with it where you go to the village to help the sick people. You talk to the quest NPC in the guild building for that. That's all I remember really. I'd suggest you double check the guild lady and see if you can pick up any new story missions. It's possible that you haven't finished a quest that happens before the priest quest, so that might be another reason why you're stuck. Check around, revisit dungeons, talk to NPCs, etc. Sorry that I can't be much more specific.

Edit: Have you done the beach event, yet? You need the swimsuit for that.
Oh god... Okay, thanks for the help. Just need to wear swimsuit and go to the first image i attached. The beach event. Okay... Thanks again.