What's new

RPG RPG Maker [nikukure] TS AGENT (RE123150, RJ123150)

mouseland13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: TS・AGENT RJ123150

only that is unfortunately not with me does not go further at 35
and have each boss battle lost but it's not higher.
See eha from alls who hir bugged a lot.

after the boss loose 5 points are displayed, but it does not increase more.

○ Major changes TS · AGENTVer1.01 ○
Bug fixes comment
Bug fixes, dragging the map
Bug fixes comments temptation When using the skill
Bug fixes lost article of horror rock
Bug fixes important mission

I wait on me new version no fret back to me but buggy game.
I forget post one more method

7.)Theft the Amulet(bottom of the right hand size) at the weapon shop of the village(ノイエン村)

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, madness was pretty hard to raise. I had to do a combination of losing to bosses, temptation, walking into all 3 towns naked at least once, and talking to certain NPCs to get groped and such. At some point during the route where you don't show the mayor the stone, my madness was high enough that the guild lady just stopped giving me missions and my character decided to start taking the perverted jobs on the second floor. Every single one of those jobs kicked my madness up by 10 points and this particular path also unlocked the tiny string bikini and the succubus outfit. Pretty good game thus far.

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stuck trying to make the sailor costume
hxxp://i.imgur.com/nWe5dlt.png
please help

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangoku25 View Post
only that is unfortunately not with me does not go further at 35
and have each boss battle lost but it's not higher.
See eha from alls who hir bugged a lot.

after the boss loose 5 points are displayed, but it does not increase more.

○ Major changes TS · AGENTVer1.01 ○
Bug fixes comment
Bug fixes, dragging the map
Bug fixes comments temptation When using the skill
Bug fixes lost article of horror rock
Bug fixes important mission

I wait on me new version no fret back to me but buggy game.
I forget post one more method

7.)Theft the Amulet(bottom of the right hand size) at the weapon shop of the village(ノイエン村)

brings nothing goes no further.
Remains at 35

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im stuck after mines quest.There was a redhaired guy near MC house who told something about blackmail and sewers. Still,cant get pass the guard,cant craft any new clothes and noone gives any quests.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

times have made ​​new and you do not even notice at jedne boss to loose points there.
Warrior Priest and you get the boss loose no points.

some have here the values ​​he cheating sons did not go kanns else.

Last edited:

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone tell me where i can find the last material for the sailor costume (3rd one) please

mouseland13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone tell me where i can find the last material for the sailor costume (3rd one) please
In the Mayor Room(市長の家)

You can open the 衣装ヒント.txt to find the custom material place

Last edited:

jadebum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry to sound so stupid, but i'm still stuck at the forest (the point where the demo ended) ive done all the missions form the guild lady, buy nothing new. I already checked all dungeons and nothing.

I have another question, even worse than the one before... how do you put together all the pieces to get a suit? i tried talking to the guys in the shop, but nothing. Im so lost... :(

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm sorry to sound so stupid, but i'm still stuck at the forest (the point where the demo ended) ive done all the missions form the guild lady, buy nothing new. I already checked all dungeons and nothing.

I have another question, even worse than the one before... how do you put together all the pieces to get a suit? i tried talking to the guys in the shop, but nothing. Im so lost... :(
Your sister in the house 1st floor makes the clothes.

Red_Swallow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You craft new outfit via talking with your sister(blue haired chick, 2nd floor of your house.) Choosing the second option brings up clothing list.

Now I need some help. I've completed in getting the stone, I chose to show it to the mayor and completed all quests that pop up at the guild, the latest being transport goods to a guy in the city. After that no new quest or (!) on maps, I've looked around for a while going back over everywhere I have been looking for crafting materials for outfits. Everywhere is dry EXCEPT for the mine, there's an item behind a moss gate but can seem the get through.

Also, I'm not sure if this may have any impact on my progression but everytime I go to the second floor of the inn at the city the event starts where you have the options to keep drinking or quit after you've given the guy his goods in the city. And when I go back to the guild it says I've just completed that same quest even though I had already done it before and it says its still active in quests for the guild. But even it doesn't complete it shouldn't impact my game cause its a side quest, right?

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've reached the mission where I require a bunny suit but I have no idea where to get one. The sister doesn't have the option to make one so I'm stumped. Can anyone help?

danobel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've reached the mission where I require a bunny suit but I have no idea where to get one. The sister doesn't have the option to make one so I'm stumped. Can anyone help?
Second floor of the guild in the castle town. One of the women in the bottom left makes outfits as well.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The game is very interesting but complicated and requires some walkthrough. Could anyone kindly submit it? :)

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Second floor of the guild in the castle town. One of the women in the bottom left makes outfits as well.
Wow how did I not see her before... Thanks so much for that.

mouseland13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About the end, according to the Offical website
Have Distinguish Historial and Agent End

About Distinguish the Historical routes and Agent routes

Historical Routes-
After the mission 8(重要任務8 古代の塔の調查)
Take the choose- Go to Mayor House (市長の家に行く)

Agent Routes-
Take the choose- Not go to Mayor House (いかない)

End 1 -Historical End
Take the choose- Go to Mayor House (市長の家に行く)
And take mission until the end

The following are Agent routes

End 2- Virgin End
Keep virgin, if the quest need money ,MUST give the money

End 3- Normal End
As like virgin end, not need keep virgin, keep the Heart Point(淫乱値)35-99

End 4- Normal End
As like virgin end, not need keep virgin, the Heart Point(淫乱値)over 100

End 5
Before the end of mission 16 of Agent routes
Madness Point(狂気値)over 50
Guild Point (ギルド値)below 30
And MUST HAVE the following dress
Rabbit , Maid, and drancer
バニーの衣装, メイドの衣装, 踊り子の衣装

End 6
As the end5, but need Complete the end 5

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can't obtain the bunny suit in the straight route with the old man. You have to show the stone to the guild lady first and you get relocated to the other guild. The fancy woman on the 2nd floor makes the more risque clothing like the bunny suit and swimsuits. You cannot access the other guild building without getting relocated.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i am stuck after thetentacle boss beated at pyramid!later i talked the elf girll in guild! after that i dont know what to do!anyone know?
my costumes:
-normal
-blue one
-sailor
-warrior

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

You can't obtain the bunny suit in the straight route with the old man. You have to show the stone to the guild lady first and you get relocated to the other guild. The fancy woman on the 2nd floor makes the more risque clothing like the bunny suit and swimsuits. You cannot access the other guild building without getting relocated.
What do you do after you get the bunny suit anyway?

I got it, and no new quests came up.