What's new

RPG RPG Maker [nikukure] TS AGENT (RE123150, RJ123150)

hermanizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: TS・AGENT RJ123150

Has anyone else had issues with the password for the mega link? I've tried typing it in multiple times, but it doesn't seem to be working. Is there a certain part of it missing?

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do you do after you get the bunny suit anyway?

I got it, and no new quests came up.
The risque outfits actually aren't used all that often for the missions that you get from the quest lady if at all. The outfits they mainly ask you to use in that city are the guild outfit, the paladin outfit, the kunoichi outfit, etc. You'll also need the maid outfit for one of the missions (your sister makes that one).

The bunny outfit is used for the 2nd floor "erotic quests" that you only gain access to at a certain point through the regular missions if your madness (skull) level is high enough, you own the outfits from the 2nd floor lady, and your lust is high enough as well. I think someone said madness needs to be at least 50?? You'll know if they're unlocked because your character immediately stops taking missions from the lady altogether and mentions the upper floor erotic quests.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

The risque outfits actually aren't used all that often for the missions that you get from the quest lady if at all. The outfits they mainly ask you to use in that city are the guild outfit, the paladin outfit, the kunoichi outfit, etc. You'll also need the maid outfit for one of the missions (your sister makes that one).

The bunny outfit is used for the 2nd floor "erotic quests" that you only gain access to at a certain point through the regular missions if your madness (skull) level is high enough, you own the outfits from the 2nd floor lady, and your lust is high enough as well. I think someone said madness needs to be at least 50?? You'll know if they're unlocked because your character immediately stops taking missions from the lady altogether and mentions the upper floor erotic quests.
no idea then, I got 80 madness? (skull icon) and nothing.
nude all 4 towns = 40
nude and groped by guy on right side of beginning town = 10
nude and grouped by nudist guy in capitol area = 10
using the 80 point skill temptation on a monster = 10
(using the skill on mobs in any other zone does not give extra)
and the other 10 was from probably one the earlier scenes like the ghost hands touching her butt, or the far lower right castle guy touching her butt, or forcibly losing all her missions and being raped in some way.

possibly a bug I guess, that is being fixed (but I only got the newest version no updates so...)

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you haven't unlocked the erotic missions, then my guess is you're probably not at the right point, yet.

Can't remember what happens off the top of my head, but do you have all the ingredients for the ritual? I can't seem to remember if the erotic quests start flowing in before or after that point... I'd have to do another quick playthrough to see. I'll get on that route and maybe make a short guide on what to do for that portion of the game where you get relocated.

I'm playing the 1.00 version.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

If you haven't unlocked the erotic missions, then my guess is you're probably not at the right point, yet.

Can't remember what happens off the top of my head, but do you have all the ingredients for the ritual? I can't seem to remember if the erotic quests start flowing in before or after that point... I'd have to do another quick playthrough to see. I'll get on that route and maybe make a short guide on what to do for that portion of the game where you get relocated.

I'm playing the 1.00 version.
80 madness
Bottom floor (castle town) mission counter
1st option
First one failed
2nd one finished
3rd one failed
(cannot repeat failed missions)

2nd option
3 missions, all finished

the first 2 starting clothes
priest
sairlormoon like clothes
bunny ear uniform
bikini armored warrior
normal swimsuit
dancer
ninja? (blue with rope over shoulders)
magical girl uniform

pretty sure games bugged at this point though, so hoping for a update of the game to float around!

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"Relocated to the other guild" route:

Mission 1 (Any costume): Revisit the village in the southwest (the one with sick people). Talk to the mayor and then go into the mines to rescue the girl.
Mission 2 (Any costume): Head to the mountain and investigate the crack at the end.
Mission 3 (Guild costume): Head to the pyramid, go along the right side of the screen until you see the stairs going down. Follow the path until you see a man on the floor.
Mission 4 (Paladin costume): Go to the temple, talk to the man at the table, go through the door to the northwest portal, follow the path.
Mission 5 (Kunoichi costume): Investigate the cave south of the city. Follow the path to the end as usual.
Mission 6 (Any costume): Return to the temple, talk to the man again, and go to the portal in the northeast. Business as usual.
Mission 7 (Maid costume): For this mission to trigger, you must have the maid costume produced already. Your sister back in the other town makes it. Once you have the costume, go back to the guild building and there will be a girl with a "!" on her head just left of the quest counter. Talk to her, get the quest from the counter, go back to the first town and talk to the weapon dealer for the item.
Mission 8 (Kunoichi costume): Once you pick up the mission, go to the building to the left of the guild building. Once you enter, head right and you'll find the orange hair guild member that you need to speak with to leave for the mission. Once you get to the cave, business as usual.
Mission 9 (Bunny costume): Temple again, but head to the bottom right portal. Explore the castle to the end.
Mission 10 (Any costume): Go back to that very first tower you explored. Head to the portal where you picked up the stone from and it should port you to the fancy castle. Go inside, bottom right portal. Defeat boss, then report.
Mission 11 (Any costume): Make your way to the forest southeast of the village that had sick/kidnapped people. Follow path north and west and loop south to get a pickaxe in the chest. Then return to the entrance of the forest and head to the map directly east of the entrance. Pickaxe on rock, then talk to NPC inside for item.
Mission 12 - FINAL MISSION (Any costume): Talk to the quest lady and she'll ask you if you're ready to leave. Assault the fortress. END

Accessing the "erotic missions" (can only be accessed if you're currently on the route detailed above):

Basically, you just want to have a decent amount of madness (50+?) and a good amount of lust (which should already be pretty high up considering the madness value). Proceed to fail every single mission whenever you can (some cannot be failed).

Mission 1: Lose to the kidnappers.
Mission 2: Complete the mission as usual.
Mission 3: Lose to the slime. (My game actually bugged here and wouldn't trigger the slime rape after I commit suicide, so I was forced to save the guy. This shouldn't be an issue if it happens to you)
Mission 4: Get assaulted by the tentacles in the wall towards the end.
Mission 5: Lose to the boss at the end.
Mission 6: Complete the mission.
Mission 7: Pay with your body.
Mission 8: Lose to the boss.

**At this point, assuming that I haven't forgotten anything and you fulfill the prerequisites, your character will start saying a few lines back at the guild building and then refuse to take missions from the quest lady. That's your cue to take missions from the man on the 2nd floor for the rest of the route.
All the erotic missions are pretty straight forward and don't really require a guide. You will only ever receive missions for 3 locations - the rich man's mansion in the southwest corner of the city, a bar that you automatically get teleported to, and the brothel just south and west of the guild building on the same map.
These missions require a combination of the maid outfit, the dancer outfit, the gym uniform outfit, the school swimsuit outfit, etc. Make sure to check in with the woman on the 2nd floor to see if you can make any more costumes. Aside from that, it's all relatively self-explanatory until the ending. Have fun!

Side note: Many of these erotic outfits have heart skills to unlock on them! Use temptation on human enemies and then try using the heart skills after you have 250 lust and 225(?) madness. You perform erotic moves on the enemies which add to your list of h-scenes. I think there are 6-7 erotic moves to learn in total.

Side note 2: Some steps may be unnecessary, some steps may be incomplete. These are the exact steps I took to trigger the erotic missions, so if it's not working for any of you, I might have forgotten about something or you don't fulfill the prerequisites.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

yup, lost to kidnappers, did mission 2, got raped by slime, no mission after it.

Maybe I needed to save the guy in the pyramid (and not lose) go go further because its not working otherwise ;/ (lust around 400)

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I looked at your list of clothing and it seems that you're missing the paladin costume required for mission 4. Did you ask your sister to make it? I think it was the outfit at the bottom of her list.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I looked at your list of clothing and it seems that you're missing the paladin costume required for mission 4. Did you ask your sister to make it? I think it was the outfit at the bottom of her list.
Presuming this is what your referring to as paladin pic? (bikini armor is what aght calls it)

wait n/m... I went back to the check on her, and got it as a choice... I guess I needed to recheck after I crafted that bikini armor? (because it was not there earlier when I checked to craft all these side armors she had listed) odd well that mystery is resolved

Last edited:

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't have 15 posts to post fancy images haha.

hxxp://i.imgur.com/EdGmby9.png - sister's list of clothing
hxxp://i.imgur.com/KwI0w23.png - outfit in question

Edit: Ah, I see you've got it figured out. Well, you should be good now.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i give up.
No more pleasurable ka as you anstelt the but you get the skull is not higher.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He/She seems to be based on the main character of the anime/manga Kampfer and their female forms look extremely similar. This would make sense, as the only thing I know about that series is that the MC (in female form) has way more hentai parody than the actual female characters, which is kinda sad.

rawrorawr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I, for the love of god, am stuck.

I did the pyramid. I delivered the goods to the man in cabin in the woods. I can't seem to find where I have to go for the "swimsuit contest?". I can't craft new armor because I don't have the materials and I can't buy them. But I supposed the next armor is that of the monk/cleric.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I got these armors: regular, guild, sailor outfit, bikini armor, blue swim suit.

Last edited:

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Once you produce the swimsuit, you can talk to a man sitting at a table just right of the mission counter in the guild building. He'll tell you about the swimsuit contest which you can then pick up at the counter. After that, head to the little house all the way to the south on the world map. You'll end up near the shore with a couple NPCs and a chest. To get to the beach with the contest though, you need to go north along the right side of the map. It has a sign posted near the entrance.

After you finish up the swimsuit contest, you can then proceed with the cleric quest or rescue the kidnapped civilians in the sewers.

Side note: The 2nd option you get when you talk to the mission lady is actually "normal duties". Basically, you have a choice between 1st option "important missions" and 2nd option "normal duties". I'm pretty sure the delivery to the man in the cabin in the woods is just a side mission and isn't necessary for the story to proceed. Good for getting extra goodies though.

rawrorawr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And that's where my problem is. I can't accept that quest from the counter, I get the same message as when you are lacking an armor set to start it. Do I need the cleric armor to accept it? =/

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And that's where my problem is. I can't accept that quest from the counter, I get the same message as when you are lacking an armor set to start it. Do I need the cleric armor to accept it? =/
I know I had the bikini set on when I accepted the quest. Maybe you have to have that on.

Barmaleus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you want to increase madness, then you must fail missions and after a few failure you can take erotic missions on second floor second city( i'm choose 2nd route - give item guiltmaster) and further is simple. Good luck.

P.S. sorry for my english.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

where can i find this cloth piece?

patronvee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

gah, I cannot for the life of me get the mega password to work. it seems a few others have had this issue, hate to ask for help, but I need it haha

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

where can i find this cloth piece?
I think you only get one of those as I can't find that material in my own inventory. That's for the cleric outfit, so I suggest you revisit old locations for BLUE CHESTS. Check the tower, the pyramid, and maybe the forest. If you're convinced that they're all completely cleaned out, check all the buildings in town for sparkling shelves and such as they sometimes contain material items. Sorry if this wasn't much help - I can't remember this material's exact location.