What's new

RPG RPG Maker [nikukure] TS AGENT (RE123150, RJ123150)

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: TS・AGENT RJ123150

I actually managed to get the first guild to send me to the capital, but not to relocate a guild, I was sent to the building next to it for a quest. Leading to the choice of having a drink in the bar or not. From having a drink, the game soft locked me, the scene would continue to reappear on the second floor of the inn every time I went there and I could just go return the quest after every time... And not having the drink will just leave me without any quests to do. Second guild is locked and first one won't give me any more quests. Is it bugged or am I missing something?

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty convinced that you're bugged. I went through that mission no problem, had the drink, went back to report, etc. The 2nd guild doesn't open up unless you're on the other route.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Still not available on English Dlsite? I want to get the latest version as my game is bugged out.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what to do with swimsuit? and i gut their skill too and i am lvl 24! :confused:

Shinxix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where can i find this cloth piece?
That's located in the first section of the beach zone. By the pirate looking fella who isn't on the dock.

Does anyone know where to get the first item for the maid clothes? I have the last 2, but I can't find the first one anywhere, and I'm stuck in the 2nd guild route with a ! girl saying something about the maid clothes.

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where to get the first item for the maid clothes? I have the last 2, but I can't find the first one anywhere, and I'm stuck in the 2nd guild route with a ! girl saying something about the maid clothes.
I remember having trouble with the maid clothes too. I don't remember if this is the right part, but if that girl is talking about maid clothes then you've probably gone through the center temple twice now, and the reward for going through the second time is a magic key that lets you open certain doors, so what I think you have to do is go through the latest section of that temple and open all the pink glow doors.

Shinxix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I remember having trouble with the maid clothes too. I don't remember if this is the right part, but if that girl is talking about maid clothes then you've probably gone through the center temple twice now, and the reward for going through the second time is a magic key that lets you open certain doors, so what I think you have to do is go through the latest section of that temple and open all the pink glow doors.
I found it, the piece was in the south eastern cave, through the hole in the wall at the end of the area. I didn't realize the hole was a doorway and it wasn't needed for the mission, so I missed the blue chest inside.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm stuck once again, i've just completed the mission where you kill the dragon in the tower to the left of the starting village. And now i don't have anymore missions and nobody is giving me more missions..... :confused:

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's located in the first section of the beach zone. By the pirate looking fella who isn't on the dock.

yes but i dont unlocked the beach are!how to unlock that?

rawrorawr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yes but i dont unlocked the beach are!how to unlock that?
I am with this guy. I can't unlock the beach area. I am missing 1 material (as shown in the screenshot above by this guy as well) for the cleric suit. I have the blue bikini. I have talked to everyone and walked through the available 4 'areas'. I have no clue how to unlock the beach area. Help plz.

etnom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yo. Good game, but I can't seem to find ways to increase madness. I can't go naked yet to towns. I am stuck at 35 madness.

klentka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yo. Good game, but I can't seem to find ways to increase madness. I can't go naked yet to towns. I am stuck at 35 madness.
You need to get naked (from monsters) then try to enter the town without any repair kits.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are there any sex sounds in the scenes?

Ancellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

soo im stuck, i have the priest outfit and am pretty sure i started the quest, i can enter the mine (or i think its the mine just above the southwest village) but when i enter i get a message and get trown out again.
I talked to pretty much every npc aswell and did the beach event, also the bandid (sidequest i guess?)
whelp!

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you wear the bikini costume? I've crafted both the bikini armour and the regular bikini, but the latter does not appear as an option when I go to the wardrobe. Do I need to satisfy some criteria first?

EDIT: I'm an idiot, the option is there, you just have to scroll down.

Last edited:

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am with this guy. I can't unlock the beach area. I am missing 1 material (as shown in the screenshot above by this guy as well) for the cleric suit. I have the blue bikini. I have talked to everyone and walked through the available 4 'areas'. I have no clue how to unlock the beach area. Help plz.
you know i wear the bikini and nothing new happens!its irritating me!w eneed walktrough right?

Skima

Reputation score

soo im stuck, i have the priest outfit and am pretty sure i started the quest, i can enter the mine (or i think its the mine just above the southwest village) but when i enter i get a message and get trown out again.
I talked to pretty much every npc aswell and did the beach event, also the bandid (sidequest i guess?)
whelp!
You must unlock the second skill from that costume.

rawrorawr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you know i wear the bikini and nothing new happens!its irritating me!w eneed walktrough right?
Yes we do, my brother. Yes we do!

Still stuck in the pre-beach part. I can't seem to unlock the beach. Can anyone remember the actions he had to do to unlock it for us poor souls?

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes we do, my brother. Yes we do!

Still stuck in the pre-beach part. I can't seem to unlock the beach. Can anyone remember the actions he had to do to unlock it for us poor souls?
My memory might be spotty because I didn't have any trouble with this, but just to be as clear as possible, did you:

1) Talk to the girl in the guild with the ! bubble (seems an obvious thing to do)
2) Craft and wear the bikini (I think you've said you've done so)
3) Accept the mission from the guild to enter the contest? I think this might be the step you're missing.

rawrorawr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My memory might be spotty because I didn't have any trouble with this, but just to be as clear as possible, did you:

1) Talk to the girl in the guild with the ! bubble (seems an obvious thing to do)
2) Craft and wear the bikini (I think you've said you've done so)
3) Accept the mission from the guild to enter the contest? I think this might be the step you're missing.
Step 3. Whenever I talk to her to accept it... I get the message as if I don't have the right armor piece (I am wearing a blue bikini, unless there is another one which I can craft I am confused. And even if I could craft one, I can't gather any more materials, trust me i've tried.)