What's new

RPG RPG Maker [nikukure] TS AGENT (RE123150, RJ123150)

shadow20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: TS・AGENT RJ123150

in the second guild on the second floor what i have to do to remove the statue protecting the magic circle?, also how do i get the missions that need to wear the succubos and naughty swimsuit?, and finally how do i unlock the secret dungeon i already beat the game and the stairs doesn't appear?

shadow20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: TS・AGENT RJ123150

never mind found how to remove the armor just have to get in the ero route once again and i get more missions,

also i got this mission where do i have to go?, i don't recognize this place

Attachments

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really need some help. How do you get into the guild in the big city? Also, where do you get the two pieces of the maid outfit you can't buy? I've done like a dozen missions since first got to that city and I feel like I should have found them by now...

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
*Casts Resurrection*
How do you start the H Content in this? After 2 virgin runs ive tried to do some H Content, but nothing i do seems to start it. Tried all the outfits on and talked to everyone and nothing. got 100 Heart, tried again and nodda. also no idea how to raise Frenzy, stealing the orb gave me 10, saw mention of walking into towns naked, but she just says NEWP i gotta go repair outside of town.

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
*Casts Resurrection*
How do you start the H Content in this? After 2 virgin runs ive tried to do some H Content, but nothing i do seems to start it. Tried all the outfits on and talked to everyone and nothing. got 100 Heart, tried again and nodda. also no idea how to raise Frenzy, stealing the orb gave me 10, saw mention of walking into towns naked, but she just says NEWP i gotta go repair outside of town.
Did you ever purposely fail missions?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No i never failed any missions, i figured most of the H Content was around towns in different outfits.

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No i never failed any missions, i figured most of the H Content was around towns in different outfits.
Unfortunately, for the most part the only way to raise lewd stats is to fail mission. Most of the around town stuff is locked behind having certain level H stats, so you can't do them without failing a certain amount of missions.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I failed every mission and still nodda ... also how do i raise the Frenzy/Madness stat? I got like 15 from failing missions i think and 10 from stealing, but cant find anymore.
Do i need like 200-300 H stat before i can do anything or what?

That only mentions 25 Madness, i think you can get 10 more for stealing, but to get Madness route you need like 50 right? How do you get the difference?

Last edited:

seven182

Reputation score
anyone have a save before the final boss? i just wanna play the super new game mode or whatever is called, with the full saves i have found i cant start this new mode because they are already finished the game in the scenes room so i cant start the mode in this way

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I've moved this thread to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of any explanation of the game, other than a brief plot synopsis. If you'd like for this game to be preserved, send me a PM with an updated OP.

Edit - Thread moved back.

Last edited: