What's new

ACT [Royal] Trigger Happy (RJ124853)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Royal Circle next game

I'm missing the 2nd to last cg. Anyone know who gives it?

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The bosses don't seem to have any sprite sex animations. Very odd. I expected at least the last boss to have one.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The bosses don't seem to have any sprite sex animations. Very odd. I expected at least the last boss to have one.
They all do, but you have to die in order to see them.

Reputation score

The only boss that doesn't have one is the 'secret boss,' but the weapon he gives is almost as fun lol.

If anyone figures out what the blue/empty circle beside the stage names means, let me know. I've got 100% unlocked except for those circles :(

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only boss that doesn't have one is the 'secret boss,' but the weapon he gives is almost as fun lol.

If anyone figures out what the blue/empty circle beside the stage names means, let me know. I've got 100% unlocked except for those circles :(
You get the symbols by getting every one of those little blue circles in the stages. Also what weapon did you get from the secret boss? I didn't get anything after beating him.

Reputation score

You get the symbols by getting every one of those little blue circles in the stages. Also what weapon did you get from the secret boss? I didn't get anything after beating him.

Its called the Divine Punisher (iirc), its the first slot of the secret weapons in the bottom right. You have to beat the secret boss on Hard difficulty to get it.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can you edit the name of the thread with trigger happy pls. I had some issue to find the game

edit:thx

Last edited:

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

isnt the title should be changed to Full Game now the game's released? :confused:

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here is a 100% save for all who want it.

Edit: err mostly 100% I think I missed something in the save file.

Attachments

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Royal Circle - Trigger Happy

How do you interact with the secret boss door?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Just played it, the game was quite fun, lots of weapons and sprite animations. I like it. :D

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice in all the little things it does. Simple but effective. I like the little secrets/bonuses. The only problem that I had was that it was a bit easy on normal difficulty and that the guns could use some balancing. I'm not sure why more game devs don't follow this formula. It doesn't take much to flesh out a sub par game to make it interesting like this world, but so many devs don't bother with the little details.

Nothing complex, everything works right, little interesting gimmicks and surprises along the way, all adds up to a nice little game.

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

How to unlock the last 4 gun plz?

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1st hidden gun - Defeat secret boss
2nd hidden gun - Defeat Innocent Mother (Stage 4 boss) in normal or higher mode without taking a hit
3rd hidden gun - Defeat Bullet Die in under 7 minutes(Stage 1 boss) in hard mode
4th hidden gun - Get raped by Green Die (Green zombies in Stage 1 only) in all clothes (including Naked)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Just looking over the demo now but, the best part I can see to this game without even playing it is, it'll be REALLY easy for someone to actually translate it.

In theory. At least given the fact all the sex dialogue is stored in the data text file.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just looking over the demo now but, the best part I can see to this game without even playing it is, it'll be REALLY easy for someone to actually translate it.

In theory. At least given the fact all the sex dialogue is stored in the data text file.
That, and the save file is in plain text mode.

For anyone intending to modify it, here's some guide lines:
Values under [System]
  • val2 - Do not modify this one. If it's anything else than 0, the game wont follow the character (fixed frame)
  • val75 - The amount of money you have
  • val77 - Amount of stages cleared (0 to 4)
  • Val63 to 76 - CG I believe
Alot of the variables are probably for the Diary (events based on what you've done in the game)

You could basicly set everything to one (except for val2) and you'd have a cleared game

Status
Not open for further replies.