What's new

ACT [Royal] Trigger Happy (RJ124853)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barinade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Royal Circle - Trigger Happy

Good game ,the only thing that bothered me was she made no sound during sex, strange that such a simple thing was left out of a game this fleshed out.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I am having a problem with the game suddenly crashing and later not being able to run or even deleted the exe file.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I found the blue token in the first lvl but does anyone know where you find it in the others?

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I found the blue token in the first lvl but does anyone know where you find it in the others?
I don't think it even exists in other stages and is only there as a collectible to give you money. Like the balloon in a certain other stage.

I may have missed them, though, but I try to be very thorough.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've got 3 out of 4 secret weapons and I'm missing 4 CG in the gallery.

The ones I'm missing are the last 2 and the first 2 after the game over CG for the final boss. Anyone willing to help here?

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've got 3 out of 4 secret weapons and I'm missing 4 CG in the gallery.

The ones I'm missing are the last 2 and the first 2 after the game over CG for the final boss. Anyone willing to help here?
IIRC, those are...
-Tentacle monster (the one that spews slime onto the floor) from stage 1
-Plant from stage 2
-Slimes from stage 2
-Maggots (the ones that spawn from those round cocoons) from stage 1

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

I have beaten the game and unlocked 3 secret weapons. I am missing the fourth - the one unlocked by beating the secret boss. But I have beaten the secret boss two times now and now the secret boss door stays locked no matter what I do. I tried killing the last boss a few times and it didnt help. Does anyone have similar issue or is there a workaround?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have beaten the game and unlocked 3 secret weapons. I am missing the fourth - the one unlocked by beating the secret boss. But I have beaten the secret boss two times now and now the secret boss door stays locked no matter what I do. I tried killing the last boss a few times and it didnt help. Does anyone have similar issue or is there a workaround?
Just checking, but you are on hard mode when you take on the secret boss right? If you aren't, you won't get the final weapon.

Reputation score

Also, if you have any of the secret equipment on, the Secret Boss door won't open for you.

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Blue potions. Pink potions. The heart. What do they do??

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The heart determines sexual ecstasy value. Blue potion decreases ecstasy, which makes it easier to shake off rape animation, while the text have the girl not enjoying the sex. Red potion increases ecstasy, which makes rape animation harder to shake off, and the girl would be enjoying the rape.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Can you not use secret weapons on the secret boss? The door wasn't open when I tried.

Also, I got a few cgs, now it told me I don't have em. I gotta look through to remember which is which but it was the tentacle monster and the venom worm that I got but never saved, plus a third.

Reputation score

Also, if you have any of the secret equipment on, the Secret Boss door won't open for you.
As far as the CGs not saving, I have no idea, since I haven't come across that problem. Unless you were editing the save.ini file or there's a problem with the autosaving. It sounds to me like you had them in the gallery before, and now they are gone? If so, the only thing I can think of is that your save.ini got messed up somehow.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I never checked them in my gallery, but I definitely lost to them

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The heart determines sexual ecstasy value. Blue potion decreases ecstasy, which makes it easier to shake off rape animation, while the text have the girl not enjoying the sex. Red potion increases ecstasy, which makes rape animation harder to shake off, and the girl would be enjoying the rape.
Ah. I can't read Japanese, so that's probably why I didn't really notice a difference.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know what the two symbols above the weapon/costume select are? I've literally done pretty much everything, all costumes, all cgs, all weapons, all secret weapons, perfect item collection in each stage, but for some reason, only one of the two previously mentioned symbols are lit up for me. What do they mean, anyway?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you not use secret weapons on the secret boss? The door wasn't open when I tried.

Also, I got a few cgs, now it told me I don't have em. I gotta look through to remember which is which but it was the tentacle monster and the venom worm that I got but never saved, plus a third.
It's mentioned explicitly in the readme that equipping any of the 4 secret weapons will prevent players from entering the secret boss door.

I have a similar error which is one of the diary entries getting omitted frequently forcing me to redo the stage to reset the flag. It's annoying but not a game-breaker, perhaps your problem with the missing CGs is a similar one?

Status
Not open for further replies.