What's new

ACT [Royal] Trigger Happy (RJ124853)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Royal Circle - Trigger Happy

That's not a bad reason to necro. Lots of screenshots in this one, it's looking good
Oh wow, look at them sprites; although it looks like he hasn't changed the general look on weapon holding and stuff. But damn, at least the quality upgrade looks good. I'm assuming there's no demo yet?

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh wow, look at them sprites; although it looks like he hasn't changed the general look on weapon holding and stuff. But damn, at least the quality upgrade looks good. I'm assuming there's no demo yet?
personally i don't care. I'm just super psyched about a new one. i might explode from the trepidation!

Archy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate to post here since it seems pretty quiet here, but anyone know of English patches or happen to have an English version of this game??

Cortharn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys. Hate to bump an old thread, but I thought Trigger Happy 2 was dead and woke up to a pleasant surprise. No idea what most of it is saying, but there was an update on his site.

I cant understand most of it or even post a link (not enough posts), but maybe a more savvy person can shed some light.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys. Hate to bump an old thread, but I thought Trigger Happy 2 was dead and woke up to a pleasant surprise. No idea what most of it is saying, but there was an update on his site.

I cant understand most of it or even post a link (not enough posts), but maybe a more savvy person can shed some light.
Google Translation:

Long time no see! Sorry become almost 1 years of updates.
To start the production of TH2 you some time passed since but, yes ...... or say what. We terribly late.

It should be completed in one of the 2015! → pieces also not completed.
Until the summer of 2016 will be somehow in! → begin to finally be the main story.
2016 until the end of the year ...... → cloudy with a chance of rain.

Yes, it was too packed. clearly.
Oh, God. I Why not learn a thing called tall.
I feel like has been building the Sagrada Familia.
But okay, faster than please leave ...... guy is completed, let's Mise to complete this game. Yeah.

In a reply of some message, we will be to your report of progress while less.

And then the rest of the his comments is replies to questions that was asked to him I believe.

*Shrugs* I don't really understand it either. But only thing I can understand is that it was delayed but a bunch of work was done.. and something.

Reputation score

Bonus not-machine translation:

It's been a while! I apologize for not updating for almost a full year.
It's been a considerable amount of time since work on TH2 started, but uhh...yeah, it's pretty late.

I should definitely finish this in 2015! --> Not even close.
I should be able to manage by Summer 2016! --> Finally started work on the main story
If nothing else, at least by the end of 2016.... --> Things aren't looking so good.

Yes, things have been very busy, as you can see.
Oh God, why won't I learn my own limits?
It feels like I'm trying to build the Sagrada Familia here.
But it's okay, please leave it to me. I will finish the game before the Sagrada Familia is finished. Yeah.
He then responds to some messages and gives a quick status report. I'm too lazy to read the messages (the first bunch are all just 'its been a year, are you alive?!!'), but for a quick rundown of the status update:

Screenshot 1: The last stage of the main story. Apparently the enemies here were getting rather frustrating to deal with, so he's going back to rebalance things, especially for the handgun and assault rifle.

Screenshot 2: A new mode (I guess?) aside from the main story. Limited to only the revolver, some of the animations like the reload animation will be different. Unlike the main story, the H content will be highly situation dependent...whatever that means.

Screenshot 3: First scene of the prologue. Apparently Asha is only interested in other girls.

Picture of Mr. Smiles, then Screenshot 4: Stage select screen. The main story will be five stages, each consisting of 3 areas plus a boss fight.

Screenshot 5: Save points have been replaced with this shop looking thing.

And finally, he is making the game in 640x480 resolution again, but he feels like its kind of a waste to keep the CGs at such a small resolution. So, he's working on a way to display the CGs at higher resolutions then the main game.

Then he closes off with the usual "Thanks for waiting, sorry for being slow, it'll still be a while, please look forward to the finished product, please leave any comments or questions below."

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A new update has appeared on the blog. Can't tell what it's saying, but the dev is making progress on the sequel

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Great news, I love these kind of games.

Cortharn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another update. I was worried the game was going to be abandoned. There are loads of screenshots, and there is plenty of text that I can't seem to translate. I'd say the game is getting pretty close to being finished at this point, judging by the art and all the concepts he is revealing. Ahh well, I'll leave the finer details to someone who can read this stuff.

Last edited:

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd truly appreciate a translation actually, this seems noteworthy.

Reputation score

Don't have time to translate the entire post, but I figured this little bit might be of interest to you guys.

Blog said:
At any rate, the systems for the various game modes are now done, so maybe I'll release a trial soon! Actually, by the time I release a demo, the game will be more or less finished, so I've been thinking maybe I'll release the game next month?

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now this is something to look forward to. :V

Definitely hope the hype was worth the wait though.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh hello?

;)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I took the liberty of creating a topic for the sequel, if no one minds. Thanks for letting me know that there was a demo out for it - been looking forward to this for a good while now. It seems to be full of things to do, too, which I wasn't expecting from a demo, of all things.

Last edited:

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sorry to dig up a grave but it looks like as of the fourth of this month the game received a proper english translation.

MintyOne

Reputation score
Sorry to dig up a grave but it looks like as of the fourth of this month the game received a proper english translation.
Neat, hopefully it turns up somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.