What's new

[DMM] Goddess of the Iron-Clad

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Goddess of the Iron-Clad

no way I'm getting 4 of that new SR least not this late in the game I haven't even gotten 1 yet and the events half way over. Infinite of those skill reset things are nice but id rather have free scratches you cant do anything in this game without scratches. I guess they intend only for ppl that massively buy the gold bingos to get 4 of the event SR

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone can tell me why the passive defense skill is only lowering like 1 point of dmg? I thought it would be 20% like the passive dmg buffing skill but it useless or bugged or something why would they make a useless skill?

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

Sadly yes, they nerfed the rewards two days ago and getting the new SR card seems too hard :( (edit2= And done :) Athena! )

Also someone in my friend list has the Kira Atena and the only change about her is that the background image seems to have sparkle, like some cards from traditional TCG like Yugi or Vanguard.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope this new part of the event doesn't require us to buy bingo cards though It looks like it gives guaranteed athena cards and 14 of some item maybe scratches or more of those stupid skill resets?

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gotta scratch super bingo cards it looks like? Maybe you're supposed to convert all your free cards for the next few days.

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

This part of the event is related to have how many super bingo card you use.

So if you use:

5 super bingo you may be awarded with 4 super bingo.
15 super bingo you may be awarded with 1 Lvl1 Atena.
30 super bingo you may be awarded with 1 Lvl1 Kira Atena.
60 super bingo you may be awarded with 10 scratch tickets

So completing the last two part of the event can only be obtained buying Super Bingo.

Also remember that you may exchange 5 normal bingo for 1 Super Bingo. Plus with all Super Bingo you may get 1 scratch ticket.

PD: Someone has fought the hidden boss of the event? I think that is Miyoko the SR Mage card.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn wish I knew this earlier wouldnt have used all those regular bingos I had. This part of the event doesnt seem that nice either now that I know how it works, seriously though who the hell would buy so many bingos till they got 60 super ones.

I either just got stupid lucky or maybe they wised up and nerfed how hard it was to get athenas I got 1 yesterday and a little after I started this post from the only super bingo I was able to make

Last edited:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I currently have 3 athenas. Daily I make about 11 scratch cards. I never coverted super bingo cards but i think I will for the 4 super bingo cards only. Also the super bingo cards you get for beating 30 stages in an event difficulty also counts so if you didn't beat them might as well try.

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

getting Kira Atena is just like impossible..damn must have luck in your cash bingo ticket(getting gold bingo card + 3 rows),since they had nerf it

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I currently have 3 athenas. Daily I make about 11 scratch cards. I never coverted super bingo cards but i think I will for the 4 super bingo cards only. Also the super bingo cards you get for beating 30 stages in an event difficulty also counts so if you didn't beat them might as well try.
how did you get 11 scratch cards the normal bingos give them now or something? I'm not sure if I should convert all of my regular bingos anymore if they give scratches now don't they sometimes randomly change to super bingo when you open them or am I remembering wrong?

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

Time again for the treasure chest quest, but this time you may get old events cards!

Also it appears that some cards may have the 'ultra' type rarity like Atena.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do we get bonus giving cards for this event are they in the gachas only again and do they give daily login keys like the last treasure event? I felt like I couldnt complete too many sets of SR from the last event without those bonus login keys

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think its only the cards you get from building up the points when you open chest that give login bonus the R card i got from 100 points was in the picture when I got my login key along with a black haired girl I think thats the SR.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got a kira version of the event SR and the sword type starter girl from the white boxes in that randomly appearing thing can I evolve the SR with normal ones or it needs more kira versions?

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

I got a kira version of the event SR and the sword type starter girl from the white boxes in that randomly appearing thing can I evolve the SR with normal ones or it needs more kira versions?
Hmmm I meet the special stage too, sadly I didn't get the Kira Version of the new SR, but get two versions of sword girl R from the start. The question is, how do you get that special stage?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it only appears when you use the login keys by a high chance but no gaurantee you will get a good kira card 2nd time I made it in I failed all the chest and they looked like they all would of just been that mage starter girl I think probably only players that spam buying the keys will get enough to fully evolve anything kira like the last event with kira cards but no big deal they dont have different scenes just the SR are about as strong as a HR I think with only the SR cost. I'll post if I get anything decent from the login keys Im about to use now though

okay maybe they will let you get enough kira cards with just the free login keys this time my very last key opened the door and I got another kira version of the event SR and I saw its picture flash on the last chest but I didn't successfully open it so that might have been another kira version I could of had.

Last edited:

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

The last nine stages of the final mission are really hard :/

Also is true you may get the extra stage randomly using the keys that are awarded with each login.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've only been doing the first mission of the hardest difficulty hopeful that it drops more gold magic chest that the easier difficulties. I don't think I could survive much further until I can afford the cost of a team of fully evolved SR /hr

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

marcus u sold the chest monster(from failing to unlock treasure chest) got from the special stage?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

no I used it as exp feed it to something are they supposed to be used for something else? and I feel like they nerfed the event I havent gotten or seen any hr flash in the gold chest for the past 700 or so points Ive gotten from opening chest.

Last edited: