What's new

[DMM] Goddess of the Iron-Clad

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Goddess of the Iron-Clad

Second part of the event and a new R girl to get. Also key point is reset so if you don't get the R++ card from the first you will not be able to get her again :( (that happen to me)

Also some new quest reward if you use platinum keys at the special event... no big deal really... unless you're a real money player.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can share the CGs of the event R++ if I ever get enough extra scratches if you want but it might take me a long time I have 0 scratches left now so I'll likely have to wait for a series of events that give them out.

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

I will appreciatre, but don't spend the scratches unnecesary, instead use them with SR or HR.

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

used 3 treasure keys G,still no special stage occurred :(
hmm anyone get the starter girls from the special stage?
i have gotten 1,and she seems like a bit "special" as the R is marked with red colour just like those kira versions

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just pulled a special event and since they don't come often i used keys on them. Got me 2SR and 1R kira. Surprisingly it triggered another special event and then i pulled another SR and R kira. Didn't have enough keys so failed to get the other R.

I'm also running out of scratches (down to 8). The biggest issue is my 70 card limit is really pushing the limit with all the SR and event R that im having a hard time leveling as you can only do so much with the 1hr egg event.

Also gold chest feel more like a joke. They have so much R in them..

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeh I got some of the starter girls but Id rather more of the event SR or HR from it not really interested in powering up R cards anymore so I will probably feed them at some point

btw I get the feeling you can turn your failed special event chest back into platinum chest again somehow by the direction this arrow is going in the picture or am I mistaken, clarification anyone? also should I be using my keys inside the special event if I have some left or just reusing them outside to try to get back in again?

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I guess it would depend on the number of keys you get per day. Im getting 6 per day at the moment so I really just use them inside the event since there is nothing outside of the event that is worth it. This is also because im partially kicking myself that the first time I had the special event I had 2 keys and the third chest I lost carried a HR.

Unfortunately I'm can't understand it but it looks like it. Would also like a clarification, I've just been feeding them.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I suppose I should use them inside since you said it activated again inside for you I've been hoping the gold mage chest would give me the HR eventually but lately the HR seem non existent in normal chest except that Amatizu or w/e its called I have 6 of that damn demon HR now that card loves to be in my chest for some reason even got one from a silver I guess I should use them to try to teach the main one the HR area attack skills or a easy way to relearn the passive attack buff I deleted off of it.

One thing though 80% of the time the area attack skills are useless and only knock targets back I cant remember but they only seem to work correctly in certain maps they can instantly reduce the number of targets in the oncoming waves by about half and I think in the bingo event before the last there was someone in my friend list I could use their attack to kill an entire wave. I don't remember if that was a SR or HR lvl skill or not but it seems like an awesome way to save time if there are events or other maps where you can use those attacks to kill.

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

To get access to the special event you need to spend keys to gain access toi them, as 5454 saids you may use keys inside the special stage and with luck you may trigger another 'event'.

Also it was a good day to harvest, already got SR++ of this event and two Kira version of her, plus two HR one from regular chest (gold) and one in the event. But I don't have any more scratch cards :'(

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wtf why is it like rare for me to see SR cards now and HR are practically non existant I swear I went through like 500 points a day or so ago without seeing any SR or HR cards pop up I cant even get that new N card from the bronze demon chest and on top of that I failed all shots in the special platinum chest today after it took all 8 of my keys to get in. I hate this event now but I cant stop because this is the only plausible way to get HR/SR cards outside of buying cash gachas.

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

wtf why is it like rare for me to see SR cards now and HR are practically non existant I swear I went through like 500 points a day or so ago without seeing any SR or HR cards pop up I cant even get that new N card from the bronze demon chest and on top of that I failed all shots in the special platinum chest today after it took all 8 of my keys to get in. I hate this event now but I cant stop because this is the only plausible way to get HR/SR cards outside of buying cash gachas.
Something similar happen to me but to the PeroPero Saimin Game, my luck at that game is awful... at least in this game and Grand Quest is better.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wanted to complete that mage HR but it seems like they're making their events harder now gold chest give/show only R cards 80% of the time and hardly ever give /show HR the last time they did this event I would see HR flash so often but I didn't put as much effort into obtaining them I capped out at w/e the amount of points was to get 3 event SR and I also didn't know about the login keys thing until like the last few days of the event that time around the keys were really good then when gold chest werent usually only R. Im getting 8 keys this time around but they usually amount to junk R kiras or that damn event SR I have 8 copies of that freaking thing. It gave me the sword HR once but I dont really want it the demon HR I have already has the same dmg as it and I have too many cards with high dmg but little hp they're the first to die. I suppose I wont feel a total loss from this event if I can manage 1 more copy of the kira event SR they gave me 2 of them really early on then nothing but normal ones ever since and then my recent complete failures on the platinum chest. I guess I might not feel so bad about completing the shield SR from the gold chest either its one of the few cards they didnt put on exhentai.org and I think it has a nice art style to it. they got most of the old cards on there but not any recent event ones since it hasn't been updated.

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

marcus your luck is still better than me,i had used 14 keys, yet i still could not get into special stage:(

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

btw are all those kira version cards are the special cards for the next event?i dont know if i should just use my kira R cards as baits for exp or not,as they are using my slots

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

were basically in the same boat Ive used 16 keys in the past 2 days and I either fail all chest or didnt make it in the stage. sounds like they really are nerfing the chances though if Im not the only one thats really lame

I dont know about the next event but I Imagine they might make it only the kira SR give the bonus again so the normal SR will be like pointless other then for the scenes that or they will just make it both of them give the bonus but I'm leaning more toward the first option with how it seems like their making their events harder recently

Last edited:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

In case anyone doesn't know there are some quest-like things.
-get 3 keys
-get SR
-get kira SR
-get 3xp and 3 scratch cards

Almost missed them. They are based on how many chest you opened in special event.
Luckily I just found out and the last 3 keys got me enough to enter one more special event and get the last prize.
Unfortunately didn't have enough keys in that special event and lost the HR that was hiding in one of the chest....

Too bad I only managed to get 3 kira of the SR..

Last edited:

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

hmmm until now I realize that today ends the event. Sadly I need one more Kira Vera (SR), but is okay, at least I get a lot of HR from the event.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my very last chest I opened when I had no more keys left had the last kira SR in it and I got the shield SR I wanted I guess this isn't so bad even if I completed no new HR set. Wish I could trade all these freaking demon HR' for the mage one 7 of them I have now. They should totally put a trade function in these dmm games so there's actually a point of them being an online games.

I also just realized how good the grid skill is its better than the attribute SR heals seems to prevent all dmg for 10 seconds which is basically an entire set of monsters wonder if I can beat the hardest difficulty before it ends if I just wait for the grid skills to refill

Last edited:

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

Nice catch Marcus

Sadly I couldn't get my last Kira for the sets of SR, mage R and shield R.
But I get a few HR, that help me to almost complete two other sets (already have shield and holy HR sets).

Let's see what will give us the next event.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope they release that HR that's in the top prize for this new event again later cause only max lvl people are going to do good enough in this event to even have a shot at getting 1 of those HR, that and people who spam buying those things that refill those yellow stars needed to battle other people's cards unless I'm misunderstanding how it works