What's new

[DMM] Goddess of the Iron-Clad

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Goddess of the Iron-Clad

For leveling cards I only realized later on after translating the wiki (which was still a bit confusing to understand).

Anyways maxing the card makes it inherit 10%, otherwise after 2 scratch cards it can evolve with only 5%.

Its very pricy though as i have a warrior at lvl50 and each card used to lvl it seem to take 2k+ coins.

Inventory is annoying, so i suggest reserving for SR and keeping rares that you are currently leveling up or special event ones. I just sell the ones i'm not leveling that can be pulled in the gatcha like thing as i have 6k+ of those points so getting them back is not an issue.

Also i just used the robot with rocket and manage to get the most rare skill from a yellow robot. It's symbol is ? anyone know what it does.

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For leveling cards I only realized later on after translating the wiki (which was still a bit confusing to understand).

Anyways maxing the card makes it inherit 10%, otherwise after 2 scratch cards it can evolve with only 5%.

Its very pricy though as i have a warrior at lvl50 and each card used to lvl it seem to take 2k+ coins.

Inventory is annoying, so i suggest reserving for SR and keeping rares that you are currently leveling up or special event ones. I just sell the ones i'm not leveling that can be pulled in the gatcha like thing as i have 6k+ of those points so getting them back is not an issue.

Also i just used the robot with rocket and manage to get the most rare skill from a yellow robot. It's symbol is ? anyone know what it does.
the wiki also suggest that player should only maxing the card when evolve it from 真->极,and not 无印(original)->真,since the stat difference between [max original->真] and [not max original->真]is very less.Though, the experience point needed to max the level of 1 card is actually quite alot.

raw:Rの場合初進化でMAXまで育てるのはほぼ無駄です。最終的なステータス差は0 ~3程度。しかし最終進化(Nなら1回目、Rなら2回目)の場合なら最終ステータス差は10以上出てくるのでそのときはMAXがいいかもしれません。

and for leveling,hmm farm some eggs maybe?search the wiki for egg paradise schedule.Note:the maximum efficiency to use the eggs is level them to 15-17 and then feed them to your card. The exp needed to level the egg from 17 to 18/above is actually more than the exp gain from the egg(level 18/above)

or u can also try the bait method:
Bold = the attribute-based
This pattern is good efficiency early
C2Lv1 + C1Lv1 = C2Lv3
+750 Exp grant If you C3Lv1 + (C2Lv3 + C1Lv1) = C3Lv6 · · · reinforced material

It is recommended when you continue to hunt the Dragon
+500 Exp grant If you C3Lv1 + C3Lv1 = C3Lv4 · · · reinforced material
+875 Exp grant If you C3Lv1 + C3Lv4 = C3Lv7 · · · reinforced material

Sample in the case of material with the Cost4
+1092 Exp grant If you C4Lv1 + C3Lv4 = C4Lv7 · · · reinforced material
+1406 Exp grant If you C4Lv1 + (C1Lv10 + C2Lv3) = C4Lv9 · · · reinforced material
One of the small fry method of utilizing drop events.

There are a lot of cost 2 card and R card, but there is no cost 3-4 card
+1125 Exp granted and C5Lv1 + (C2Lv4) in two = C5Lv6 · · · reinforced material

hmm the skill:cool: nope lel .Even it's quite weird after translating the word by word.
味方: player side?
アクティブスキル:active skill
ランダム:random
少:less
弱:weak
発動:occur?

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

someone can help me translate the current newest event?cat :eek:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

From using the skill i mentioned it seems like a random skill. It does a variety of different moves from heal, to shield, to map blast.

The new event seems to be a new years event like the chirstmas where you open chests. Strange enough though the chest drops seem to be very random to me (instead of losts of bronze, few silver, and rarely gold).
In three runs i got a gold chest and randomly selected one hole and "pop" i already got the SR on my first try.

As for the other details of the event i would like to know as well.

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

not sure if it's collecting those event cards and we will get some keys,or if we use some keys we will get some cards ,where the stage of evolution of the cards depends on the number of keys we used:confused:

Ha and guess where i got my 1st HR card.From bronze cat,seems legit.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

These chests are soooo random. You can't aim for a specific type anymore, you have to aim for 3 types and hope you get the chests you are chasing and they drop you the cards. I'd aim for anything but I won't have space anymore after it. Guess I'll try to get some more SR of the ones I already have and nothing else.

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

keep some R cards with awesome skill too,i love the one which is something like "suck blood and recover hp" :D

yea i did get some SR cards ,but the problem i found is i need more eggs too,so hard to lvling them lel

now still farming dragons for the skill points event Orz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else found a white cat chest? It only had one key hole and when i opened it I got a new N bunny girl. It's sword type with 61hp and 134att and was lvl20. Wondering if its worth keeping or if it can be used for something.

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whenever you open one of those cat things from the event you get points (the number at the bottom) anywhere between 3 and 12 for girls and 1 for the "fail" chests. When you reach a certain total of these points you get a one key hole special one that gives you one of a few specific event girls.

When your picking to open a cat/egg it shows you your total points as a small number next to a key picture on the right side of the window. You get girls at 150 250 and 500 and again at 750 1000 1250 with it going all the way up to 5k or so from what I can read of the event.

So far I've had good luck with the event got 4 of the same SR mage girl so I can fully upgrade her lol just the problem with getting her to 40 then 50 again since she's costly to level.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thats good to know, i got another one of those but it was a dark cat statue with one hole. Basically got the dark angel R type for the event from it.

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After doing some more runs (farming for a new holy SR) it appears that the event ones for getting certain number of points come in rotation every 1st one gives you the white one with the warrior girl every 2nd one gives you the knight type girl and every third gives you the SR mage girl.

Farm away while you can it's really easy to get R's and SR's from the event just by doing the correct round which gives the type you want as golds and silvers. Silver cats will give you rare's often and sometimes SR while the golds give SR, HR and high level (15/20/25/30) R's.

If you find the right levels to farm you'll level up before you run out of the green points required to run events allowing you to run them indefinitely if you have the time.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I managed to get that Heaven SR I really like(her name's Roux or something), off to levelling now.

Also I'm like 50/60 locked cards, it's time to ditch some R/SR I don't really like so I can get others :/

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems the event changed again anyone can inform me how it works. Looks similar to killing slimes but this time getting crystals and converting them to items of your choice. Not sure what that exp stuff is about and why there are certain characters in each stage.

Also im a little confused as to what happened to the two bars that are consumed each time you do a stage.

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

There's still some updates to be done to the new event. It appears that the Login bonus may change, the raid boss is back and will give you crystals depends if you fight by your own the Slime Boss or if you help a friend fighting it. Also other related events are based if you upgraded the leaders cards.

Also two or three new cards may be available soon in this event.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This update has lots of new stuff. I was never a fan of the boss events, cause people rarely summon them in my list, and I can't figure out exactly how to summon them myself. It seems like if you fight regular battles you get a popup, some sort of "fever" thing, then you fight more and you might encounter a boss?

Also does anyone know what exactly is the last ticket? Says something about leader, and it costs 500k of each crystal.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

^I'd like to know as well. Maybe they give out fused versions of those cards i'd assume for such a high amount of crystals.

The boss battles seem random as they just show up after a few normal battles. Instead of our green event bar we have some horribly slow yellow counter and boss battles seem to be timed and make it much more annoying to kill as one counter is like 20seconds.

I most of my friend list don't even seem to summon enough... I'm already 10k in white crystals but only have 400 dark crystals so its barely impossible to get any of those items since they require two.

Also randomly after killing these bosses i was given 3 lvl 20 winged eggs.

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

someone know about something like collecting the event girls,then they will gift you the scratch book ? scrolling down the event picture below the game screen,the 3rd counting from the last,with something like “特攻xxxxxxx每日最大十个xxxxx":confused:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

From what i tried each time you kill a slime it gives the slime and scratch. You can use scratch to learn skill for slime and it gives 5pts. I think after you can feed the slime or use it to teach skill.

Normal scratch card used to level characters will also give 30pts.

After i hit a certain number they gave me the new R. So i assume you either scratch your way to Event card or kill slimes and try the super expensive event doors.

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how u guys get the pink hair event girl?SR version