What's new

[DMM] Goddess of the Iron-Clad

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Goddess of the Iron-Clad

The main aspect of this event is the scratch bonus points, the high ranked cards give you more points.

Boss battle are random trigger each 10 minutes, but leveling cards is getting too slow unless you can catch an eggparadise stage.

This is one of the most... 'meh' events from this game in my opinion.

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, I started playing this game during christmas, and found it pretty entertaining.

Most of what i know about this event has already been stated, so just a note and a question.

For the note: you dont need to actually defeat the boss to get it's reward, just damage it and u'll get the bonuses as long as anyone does the killing (if you are the one engaging, i think u need to press the middle button after you fight, so other players can join the fray).

For the question: what's the use of the queen slimes? I know u get a bonus after scratching them twice, and you can evolve them (with no apparent pourpose), but it's that all? they are beginning to stack in my deck, and i would like to know if there is any point in keeping them

PD: also, how do u get tamamo and suzuna? i keep seeing a lot of suzunas around...

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Suzuna is really easy to get, you can scratch higher tier cards for more points, there is a list of points for scratching each tier on the event description.

Tamamo was only acquired if you bought some packs before this event started with real money. I don't think you can get her anymore.

Also, if you have a ++ Suzuna in your party, you can get a scratch ticket as a log in bonus each day. Not easy to be done, but at some point in the event...

Does anyone know when do the egg paradise stages start and finish exactly every day?

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I know (google translation of the wiki) the exact hour can change randomly, i was getting in the morning around 12 am (GMT+1) but I didnt make it today

Also, im thinking the egg paradise event may be removed, now that the soul metter isnt anymore, its a bit crazy (I got 20 eggs the 1st day)

EDIT: now that I think about it, it was very frustrating to lose princess lilina just because I didnt see any notice until the day the event ended >< for curiosity's sake, how was it publicited?

And thanks for the answer, hope someone knows about the queen slimes, tho :p

RE-EDIT: As I write this, the egg event has just ended, I gess we can expect it at this time for some days at least

Last edited:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Umm when you say egg event you mean the event that has 3 stages and in the last stage nets you lvl10 eggs right? if that's the case i did it a few hours ago (i think 5 hrs ago) and grabbed a whole bunch of eggs (20 or so). In that particular stage there where shield, sword, and magic type eggs.

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

She was a bonus if you played the Aigis game as well.
Aigis game? could you please post a link to it?

talking about the egg paradise, the time for the 2nd time game= 7 + time of 1st time game,example:your 1st time encounter =10:00,so your 2nd time encounter =17:00

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Umm when you say egg event you mean the event that has 3 stages and in the last stage nets you lvl10 eggs right? if that's the case i did it a few hours ago (i think 5 hrs ago) and grabbed a whole bunch of eggs (20 or so). In that particular stage there where shield, sword, and magic type eggs.
Yea, that one, as far as I know, the eggs are the best way to level up (now that the chests event has ended, the only one in my reach :p) they grant a lot of XP

BTW: getting a R++ Suzuna it's pretty easy, I have run out of scratchers, but already got 1 R+ double-scratched and an R one double scratched too (so just another Suzuna Card to go) Remember that now scratching doesnt require you to level up the cards and can be done from lvl 1

EDIT:

Aigis game? could you please post a link to it?

talking about the egg paradise, the time for the 2nd time game= 7 + time of 1st time game,example:your 1st time encounter =10:00,so your 2nd time encounter =17:00
Right now I finished another egg event, im a bit sleepy to be sure of my maths, but I think your theory doesnt add up :S

About the aegis game, I cant post links yet, but there is a thread in this forums (Try "thousand years of war aegis" in google)

Last edited:

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Right now I finished another egg event, im a bit sleepy to be sure of my maths, but I think your theory doesnt add up :S
A B C D E F G
First time 10:00 14:00 11:00 15:00 12:00 16:00 13:00
Second time 17:00 21:00 18:00 22:00 19:00 23:00 20:00

this is the time lol tomorrow is F ,the time is based on japan

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A B C D E F G

this is the time lol tomorrow is F ,the time is based on japan
Well the problem wasn't with my maths after all, I just didnt understand you. I was assuming there was an even every 7 hours (a bit more than 3 each day) so I was getting confused

Also, that thing about Suzuna ++ Giving log in bonuses... well, it isn't working for me. Mayb I need to fully scratch her...

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yea, I revised my maths after some sleep, you were right. I still managed to miss the event yesterday.

Also, that thing about Suzuna ++ Giving log in bonuses... well, it isn't working for me. Mayb I need to fully scratch her...
Just have her in your team and ++. I haven't scratched her ++ form yet and dunno if I will, since R++ cards turn obsolete after a point.

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that could be it, since i rushed the evolution, the card kinda sucks, so its not in my deck, ill comment the results in an hour, when the new login bonus take effect

EDIT:

Originally Posted by khaywen
A B C D E F G
23:00 (In case today is F) Tokyo time and no egg paradise, there wasn't one at 20:00 either (In case today is G). What did I miss this time? ><.

Meh, failing to understand something that looks so simple is pretty frustrating :S

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the wiki says that the time is different for each user, so it might not be the correct one for you.

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, just to be sure I set Suzuna ++ as the leader, and got the log in bonus.

That aside, anyone can provide some insight in the skills? I mean, wich ones to learn and where to get them?

I saw some ppl with a vampiric attack that looked really cool (dark type) and the heal everybody/everybody of your type skills are also nice, but dont know wich ones provide a decent amount of healing

In this field the only point I can provide is that Queen Slimes got a heal everybody of your type as possible learned skill but dunno how powerfull it is.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Usually the more rare a skill is, the better. I usually go for SR skills and above, though I have never seen an HR skill(maybe if I sacrifice my HR but I don't want to).

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

23:00 (In case today is F) Tokyo time and no egg paradise, there wasn't one at 20:00 either (In case today is G). What did I miss this time? ><.

Meh, failing to understand something that looks so simple is pretty frustrating :S
no no i mean that today(14/1),where i stated that tomorrow in previous post,the egg paradise(1st encounter)will start at 16:00(or 4pm in Japan),and the 2nd encounter will be at 23:00 (or 11pm in Japan)

for 13/1,(the time is E)the time for 1st encounter and 2nd encounter are 12:00 and 19:00 respectively.So,of course you missed it

for skill material,i recommended using R or above cards only.For vampiric attack,use ヨト(R)/Path of life (R)(translated by mr.google),her attribute is magic.

Meh why I cant play Aigis T_T keep on failing to load the game

Last edited:

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

no no i mean that today(14/1),where i stated that tomorrow in previous post,the egg paradise(1st encounter)will start at 16:00(4pm in Japan),and the 2nd encounter will be at 23:00 (11pm in Japan)

for 13/1,(the time is E)the time for 1st encounter and 2nd encounter are 12:00 and 19:00 respectively.So,of course you missed it

for skill material,i recommended using R or above cards only.For vampiric attack,use ヨト(R)/Path of life (R)(translated by mr.google),her attribute is magic.

Meh why I cant play Aigis T_T keep on failing to load the game
Thanks, If I understood it this time, the second egg event of today (14/1) will be at 11:00 PM (Tokio time), so in half an hour. I sure hope I got it this time :p.
EDIT: Duh, nvm, it was 11:00 AM in japan, and im an idiot ^^

About the aigis game, it's explained it the aigis post, right at the end of the topic. You need to set your PC's clock to Tokio time (GMT+9) before launching the browser. At least it worked for me (and belive me, i tried a lot of things :p) apparently using Chrome also helps, but it's my default browser, so I havn't had the chance to compare.

Back to the topic of the skill, what does each button does? I know the 1st one is for sacrificing a card without skills, getting a random one in the process. And im gessing the second one lets you get a skill the sacrificed card already has learned. The third? could it be to delete skills?

Last edited:

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yup the 3rd is deleting skill,but you will have to buy the book

:D thanks,now i can play Aigis,but now the problem comes,how to claim the pink hair loli girl?

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yup the 3rd is deleting skill,but you will have to buy the book

:D thanks,now i can play Aigis,but now the problem comes,how to claim the pink hair loli girl?
It doesn't look like you can claim her anymore, I could be wrong (I'll be really glad to be wrong, in fact, since I wasted some time in getting my aegis account to level 15) but the campaign has already ended.

My bad, I was sure I had already wrote about that, but mayb I ended not publiciting the post :S

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

awww..:( that girl seems like she has no level restriction? i saw 1 which reached lvl86

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yea, I hope we can know ahead of time for next event of this kind :S.

Probably the max for SR++ is 100, not really sure tho.

BTW: How are you guys planning your team? after a while, I was sure getting my HR and SRs in my team was the way to go, but recently I got 2 R++ cards and, man, they are way better than any SR (For Pete's sake, my N+ card has better HP than some of my SR), and probably better than how my HR will be at max lvl. Since leveling then costs a lot of time, and getting spares for evolution is hard, I'm seriously thinking about leveling R++ cards for my team. It'll probably be better in the short term, and allow me to advance faster in the "story" battles (also, they have lower costs, so my team wont be so small :p)

Last edited: