What's new

[DMM] Goddess of the Iron-Clad

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Goddess of the Iron-Clad

Well starting the game R++ are the way to go. As you progress past level 100 though, you'll wanna start getting some SR+ or ++ in your team if possible. HR are really rare and costly, so unless you have lots of spare cost points, and at least 2 of the same HR, I dunno if they are worth investing time into.

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah, until lvl 50 or so the difficulty was a sad joke, most of the time I could clear the maps with the "friend" only. But lately im getting stuck my old team of HR/SR/SR/R+/R+ just wanst enought.

I gess I'll do that after all, and take more than one card of each attribute too, for specialiced maps :p

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just some new feature i see they implemented. Go back to all the stages you completed and beat them with 3star rating to get a ticket. If im correct ticket is the one for the R,SR,HR gatcha. Anyone know if this is permanent or time restricted?

Also i seem to get scratch cards and some R warrior that i think is special (some thing mentioned like in the gatcha that requires lots of pts). Anyone knows what's special?

Last edited:

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just some new feature i see they implemented. Go back to all the stages you completed and beat them with 3star rating to get a ticket. If im correct ticket is the one for the R,SR,HR gatcha. Anyone know if this is permanent or time restricted?

Also i seem to get scratch cards and some R warrior that i think is special (some thing mentioned like in the gatcha that requires lots of pts). Anyone knows what's special?
So that's what the stars where for... thanks for the info ^^

About the R warrior, I think u mean Suzuna (Holy attribute, with fox ears and tail) If you turn her into a R++ card and get her into your party (I got her as the leader, just in case, but it should work anywhere) you'll get a scratch ticket as an extra log-in bonus

Note that you dont need to actually use her, just make sure that at 00:00 (Tokio time) she is in the team, next time you log in, u'll have your ticket and can rebuild your normal party and play normally for the rest of the day.

That aside, I think somewhere in the post we should write "Goddess of defence" and "Goddess of the Iron wall" as those are the official and literal translations of the game name. That way more people can google for this thread.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No, i think the character i mean is Hollin, but it had some text when i got it that popped out that i couldn't understand. Its the same text when you go to the event gatcha. If you go to the red gate gatcha you will see her as the first character in the preview and that red text i don't know what it means.

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, i think the character i mean is Hollin, but it had some text when i got it that popped out that i couldn't understand. Its the same text when you go to the event gatcha. If you go to the red gate gatcha you will see her as the first character in the preview and that red text i don't know what it means.
Now that I have seen it for myself, yup, she's Hollin alright(or Horin, or Holin, however u want to romanice it :p). Also got some red winged eggs. Im gessing it is related to the red text next to the area's name, but 1st area is the only one that has that text (for me at least) so no way to check it

Horin is the initial card you get when u start playing, but aside from that, I havn't found anything specially special about her.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm assuming there must be something special if the gatcha for one of these cards are 50000pts of both crystals.
When i did it i didn't get red eggs, instead got scratch cards with it.

On a side note to translate text in this game or any other game sometimes I use i2ocr.com. It takes a snipping tool screenshot and extracts the text where i later translate. Course the extraction isn't 100% but sometimes gives enough understanding. This doesn't work for the red text though as there is too much colors making the text extraction hard.

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm assuming there must be something special if the gatcha for one of these cards are 50000pts of both crystals.
When i did it i didn't get red eggs, instead got scratch cards with it.

On a side note to translate text in this game or any other game sometimes I use i2ocr.com. It takes a snipping tool screenshot and extracts the text where i later translate. Course the extraction isn't 100% but sometimes gives enough understanding. This doesn't work for the red text though as there is too much colors making the text extraction hard.
I still dont get why they are so expensive, unless you get the card already maxed up (even so, i have my doubts)

I'll try to manually translate the texts tomorrow, just dont get your expectations too high, I still have a long way to go as translator ;)

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I still dont get why they are so expensive, unless you get the card already maxed up (even so, i have my doubts)

I'll try to manually translate the texts tomorrow, just dont get your expectations too high, I still have a long way to go as translator ;)
Thanks, also if for everyone else's information those 3 star things goes up to 5 for each stage. So 1 stage gets 5 tickets after which it says all clear in rainbow colors.

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I could understand, the description of the リ-ダ-gacha can be translated as:

"You can get the Guardener (card) set as the leader"

and the advanced description says something similar:

"You can contract a Guardener (card) that is configured as leader"

Be careful tho, the way the sentences are written imply some short of conditional, so I gess the chances arent 100%.

(PD: wow, 2 short phrases took me more than half an hour, I need to study more :S)

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They just updated the event. Sad news is that if you didn't convert your crystals they didn't do it for you (I only had enough for a egg gatcha).

On another note the new event is bingo based.

But can anyone explain how to beat event stages (the red mud monster likes to stone your middle character to death).

deadmetle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I managed to beat the bingo events by simply continually rotating my characters. There's probably some sort of strategy to moving someone into the throwers space or something but since my units could tank it, I let them. I also had the four people formation on, if it matters.

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well, the crystals being gone doesnt matter too much to me, since I only had enough for the egg ticket. But the scratch points are a different matter. I got into a scratch rush to try to get the 10K points for the "mysterious SR"... and ended more or less halfways. But a lot of scratch tickets were wasted :S

Hope the new event compensates :p

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just found out it was my formation. I needed to take amother formation with the characters more in the outer circle. I used the tightest formation with full coverage before as its most afk friendly. Switched to a similar one with a wider space and now it has no issues.

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I use the 1st 8-slot formation, wich is close to the mid character. The monsters jump and land on my warriors, so they take get repelled normally.

Btw, how do you get a quadra bingo? my gess it's you need to score both diagonals, horizontal and vertical line, but thats... well, near impossible :S

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah quad bingo needs perfection, that's why they give HR for it...

you need to get them like this:

o - o - o
- o o o -
o o o o o
- o o o -
o - o - o

hope this makes sense, circles are where you need to find the numbers, and the last one must absolutely be on the center, else you get a single bingo and lose the bingo card.

This event would be more fun if it weren't for the limited bingo cards though.

The daily bonus for cards is 3+more if you have event cards in your formation. You can probably get around 13 by maxing N/R/SR cards, but I can't find them in multiples to do it, they are kinda rare...

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

The event cards, as always are found in the same event, so is hard to get them at the beginning and the bingo is only luck based, so to get the SR (Max) will be really hard.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems this event is generous in that each bingo seems to get a scratch card.

On a side note either i was unlucky or my thoughts are correct but the first gatcha doesn't seem to generate any event characters.

To summarize i used 20 000+ friend points, got bunch of N, bunch of R, 3 SR, no HR, and none were the event characters. Just thought i'd point it out.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep no event card from the gacha here either. I guess trying to "cheat" and get maximum bingo cards from day 1 won't work >.<

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

20k friend points ,no SR and HR,the pure bad luck is here lol
btw,3 rounds of bingo with 20 tokens each round,get 3 scratch cards only ,FUKOU DA