What's new

[DMM] Goddess of the Iron-Clad

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Goddess of the Iron-Clad

Similar to PeroPero events, this game has a pattern, probably next event will be a 'boss' fight against slimes and I hope that the next event will be another bingo test.

Also I check the 'enhaced' events gals (the ones that give the bonus) didn't appear in the treasure chests of the events and you can only get (with luck) in the gatchas, so is a bit hard to obtain them (actually I have only the N+ ones, 4 keys each day).

About the exclusive gals from this event I only need two more of the holy SR.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what bonus do they give and is it that new gacha with the silver door that says box?

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

About the exclusive gals from this event I only need two more of the holy SR.
wow you have obtained the dark SR(5k points)?the bondage queen :D anyway do you get the new skill(1st skill for the treasure chest holy SR)?though it is ranked SR,but it seems like just blow away all the enemies,and do no damage(not sure)

marcus: the girls have x3 boosted in both hp and attack when used in event dungeon, furthermore they give login bonus(demon keys) when put in party

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

wow you have obtained the dark SR(5k points)?the bondage queen :D anyway do you get the new skill(1st skill for the treasure chest holy SR)?though it is ranked SR,but it seems like just blow away all the enemies,and do no damage(not sure)
Not yet, I have 3K points, but I guess that I have enough time to get her, also just one more Holy Girl to go :)

And the skill that I get with holy SR is the copy cat technique.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do u get one of those bonus giving cards the cash gacha only or can they come from the event or free gacha ?

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

how do u get one of those bonus giving cards the cash gacha only or can they come from the event or free gacha ?
Actually only from friend -free- gatcha or buying them with tickets, you can't get them through the chests from the event. :(

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do you buy them with tickets?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wish I knew about these bonus cards earlier I filled my whole team with them but I only got 4 keys today

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

how do you buy them with tickets?
Sadly... real money and that means have access with credit card that is accepted at Japan. And you don't buy the girl by themselves, instead you bought silver or gold gatcha's so still is random... a complete waste :/ Also you may buy the special gatcha from this event but also is random.

Btw, already got the SR++ of the holy girl ^^ and close to get the bondage darkness queen too >:3

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just got my 2nd copy of the demon HR by accident I clicked floor 30 instead of 29 I was hunting angel cards from the gold boxes there took me a second to understand what happened thought I got a HR out of a bronze box or something

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are there anyways to stop my SR's from losing the first skill they have when I add new skills, I just accidentally erased a cards ability to heal for a N level skill when the heal was SR level. Also anyone know if u can learn more than one skill from scratching somehow?

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

use the skill deleting book to delete the skill you dont want,and make a skill slot for the skill you gonna add.

hmm btw how is the new event for u guys?the new HR seems to be for those cash players

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Idk yet but its hard for me to get chocolates on level 3 I cant use the defense formations because they don't have any long range spots to get the chocolates that drop out far so my cards are getting kinda messed up my leader that I never seen get hurt before almost died with its 1.3k hp

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This event is so weird xD

So in each event battle, things drop. If you pick the 3 choco items, mic/lightning/wing, you get them. If you pick the hammer/teapot/plate, you lose choco?

And also enemies drop.

Yeah, weird!

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do the bonus characters do anything special like give free chocolates on login or something? I got so many SR from the last event but don't have any scratches to evolve them my inventory's getting hard to manage

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just keep the ones you'll use, there's no point levelling SR you don't find useful. I usually prefer the ones that get more HP than attack, since they tend to survive more, then use the rest for skills. I think we've got the treasure chest 3 times already, where you can find every non-event SR, so it's not like we'll ever run out.

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone is getting the HR? sounds like she's the strongest and is this her 1st return( hmmm if im not wrong)?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HR is impossible without giving money. You get points for her from Silver/Gold/Box gacha. Silver gives 3 while Gold/Box give 5 points. You need 100 points for each one of her 4 parts. So you need 400 points to make her ++, meaning you'd have to open 80 golds. The only way to get gold as a free player is either from event, or by 3-starring missions, and you only get mini-tickets there.

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

Funny event :p

Probably after some days the second part of the event will show up... and true is sad to check that the new HR card can only be obtained spending real money :/

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anybody translate or know the requirements for the 2 squares im missing?