What's new

[DMM] Goddess of the Iron-Clad

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Goddess of the Iron-Clad

The one on the right is about friends. Do you have any? It doesn't specify a number so it probably needs one.

The bottom one needs you to clear 1 mission 5 times, from 1 star to 5 star difficulty.

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The one on the right is about friends. Do you have any? It doesn't specify a number so it probably needs one.

The bottom one needs you to clear 1 mission 5 times, from 1 star to 5 star difficulty.
Weird, maybe i should max friends cause Im 1 away of max; about stars... back to first mission I think XD

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh wait, it says aisatsu, it probably wants you to use that greeting button, I think it's the one on the bottom left on the friend page, you hit it and there are several phrases, like hello and stuff. If that won't work, try hitting the first blue button on a friend and greeting him directly.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dam I think the login bonus for the new cards is free scrathes unless that scratch after the 2nd login message was from the scratch I got for the 1st login I have 2 scratches in my mail but im not sure if those are actually both from today or from something I did in the past since I tend to leave them in the mail until I decide to use them. Can anyone confirm this so I can spam using scratches on N cards and other wasteful things? also I had a suspicion with the last event that you get more login bonuses for evolving the cards is that what this chart is saying?

Last edited:

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh wait, it says aisatsu, it probably wants you to use that greeting button, I think it's the one on the bottom left on the friend page, you hit it and there are several phrases, like hello and stuff. If that won't work, try hitting the first blue button on a friend and greeting him directly.
Thanks it really was a greeting, now to farm chocolates on medium maps. I use a 3 girls close formation with high HP (miss all chocolates far away) and tried with 2 girls close and 2 far but got almost same amount chocolates... what formation/strategy you all use?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I use the Cross shaped formation since it reaches far and is pretty spread out its supposed to boost health regen also but I dont think its anywhere as good as the half circle defense formation that reduces your dmg by half but that thing has no range cant get the far out chocolates

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to say there is a ? in the place where u give chocolates to get cards. That is for the secret boss that randomly spawns. She is shield type and covered in chocolate. Kill her and you get some dumbbell chocolate. 1 of those trades for the R of her (she is blond in armor).

Also does anyone notice that the lock functionality is not working?? My locked cards are not unlocking.

Last edited:

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I use the inclosed defensive formation. On 3-10 without even being able to reach further I reach the max amount in 2-3 runs. Each chocolate is worth alot.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm that does work better even though I miss some of them in the defense formation the hardest place gives more. hey can HR learn 2 skills from scratching or only 1 like everything else?

Last edited:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems there is a new event. I think it involves fighting other character and getting tickets for box. Lots of new things so im not fully certain of everything they added.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New event seems really fun, but hard if you don't have a slightly good team or better.

You pick an opponent then fight his characters, some older characters get bonus ATK/HP up to x5 so if you have them levelled, it's a good idea to use them.

If you win you grab tickets and use them to get the new event characters from a box, which can be reset whenever you want.

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

Something that I really like of this game is that the events are different from each other. Not like PeroPero that the events cycle

This new event is really good but has some secrets that I already trying to solve.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are the prizes for doing the event 1500 times and 800 times cards? seems like those are they only items they limit you to getting only 4 I need to know this before I can commit myself to grinding the event that much

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

maybe I just need to give up on this event its ending soon isnt it? my cards are too weak to kill the players that give 14+ points and 7 points doesnt really seem to be fast enough to get much of the box I dont have that SR++ from the 2 last events or the rare that gives a bonus so people pretty much just always kill me with theirs seems everyone but me has 1 or both of those cards SR++ all I have is 3 of the treasure box event SR so not enough to ++ it and one of that last event SR the only thing I have 4 of is the holy SR that has the bonus but barely have enough stamps to ++ it

Last edited:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to put this question out again. Anyone can explain the red gatcha? Something about getting a special leader character but they all look like normal R cards.
I ask this as I got a ticket from getting a certain number of win counts and I pulled my card but it looks normal R to me.

On a side note how is everyone doing for SR? I already made the R++, N++, and have 3 of the SR.

Last edited:

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got 4 of the sr and quit, I hate pvp events. I assume that red gatcha is just another chance at the starters.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just barely scraped by this event only because I have a few ppl in my friend list that fully evolved the last event cards the minimum points was too much effort so I had to make sure I could get at least the 14+ points but its changed to 20 now. Btw anyone happen to know how you get the new R cards that came out can you get them from the event somehow or the free gachas?

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Both, I think? I know you can get some by buying the bp tickets, gonna assume they end up in the friend as well cause they are already in the sliver and probably gold gatcha.

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

Just wanted to put this question out again. Anyone can explain the red gatcha? Something about getting a special leader character but they all look like normal R cards.
I ask this as I got a ticket from getting a certain number of win counts and I pulled my card but it looks normal R to me.
Not sure, but I guess that you may get a card that matches your current leader character.

In my case I have the dark bondage queen as leader and I get one of them :/
So if you have a 'leader catcha' put a HR and test it out.

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure, but I guess that you may get a card that matches your current leader character.

In my case I have the dark bondage queen as leader and I get one of them :/
So if you have a 'leader catcha' put a HR and test it out.
!&#^!%^&^#&! should had seen this thread before using my red gatcha ticket :( hmm anyone try it with past event girls?i still need 1 more SR girl from the past event to make it SR++